To Stir a Lion

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by TheStirringLion, Feb 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. TheStirringLion

Trainer of Trainers (Fancy Teacher)
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Hello everyone, I wanted to start a journal about my adventure in Chasity. I started this manly as an experiment. I feel life can be spiced up from stepping out of the normal. What is something abnormal for my life? Well strapping a cage on my penis and space out orgasms of course. I enjoy listening to guided meditation that then turned into erotic hypnosis organically, I am sure you know what I mean.

I am not sure when the concept came to light but it was exciting to me the idea of chastity and would sometimes go cage-less in terms of orgasm control. Then with web surfing i learned that it is a large market for male Chasity. So you do what you always do when aroused, you decide to commit. So after a year of "committing" (LOL) I decided to spring for a cage. That is when the price came and told me. "we expensive"

I was ill informed and did not know where to start so I got some cheap device that i could not even get my penis in. I am 6 foot 2 inches in height (1.87 meters) and always thought I was average in terms of the genital department. But just like women who have different bust sizes we men also have many sizes, shapes or even coloration. I learned about myself in a way that taught me that I had more girth then the baseline and condoms were tighter then they should be, hey I thought they were supposed to be! anyways, this first device taught me that there is no "base line" not like all other men's accessory slapping a MED or LRG on something does not work on Chasity cage.

So I tried again, took some tips in poorly written forum post and websites that wanted to crush my testicles for $19.99 a month and measured myself, did the math, ordered a silicone cage as since the last hard plastic cage was tight i thought to have something stretchy will increase comfort.

NOPE! This cage was super wrong to fit. not only was the cage to long, but the base ring was tight and caused my scrotal skin to chafe and even started to split. This was due to the gripping of rubber. As many men know the scrotum loosens and tightens based on temperature. The cremaster muscle did what it does and that movement made my scrotum to be a bit unhappy with me.

I have given up all hope then I saw a random post on a forum that had a picture of a simple cage and it looked pleasant to the eye. This was called the Cherry Keeper. I thought the name was clever and then learned it is a 3D printed cage that was super affordable compared to the much expensive alternatives. With my 2 failures I was/am scared to spend large amounts of money until I am comfortable with the size. Tracked down the creator and found them here!

After a month of lurking, I decided that it was time to put forth some effort and go for it. I created my account and simply asked for help. The creator being super quick responded and helped me understand the numbers. I ordered and clicked the lock for the first time today. Let me walk you though this, and myself of course, on the experience.

First things first. Shower! i found a quick shower is good, I already had an erection and was a bit scared and stressed on this idea. The device looked much smaller then the others i have.
    Exploration.JPG (left to right on my cages)

But, I want this to work. After a bit of play and cleaning I was able to get the base ring on. I got the oval ring because it felt more organic and I am glad I made that choice. I decided to do this in the shower as water helps lubricate and I did not want to slather my scrotum in oil, yet. I put on the cage, and I cannot stress enough on how when people say
    "You know when it fits, because it will just fit."
    That statement is on the money. It fit and fit well. I did not have any discomfort.

There is an app I found in this forum that that allowed me to have a "keyholder" and it is a fun little thing called Chastikey. I set it up, locked up for a chance of 2 hours to 8 hours. And let time tick. I have a cable lock that works wonderful for the cherry keeper and the device has a add on for padlocks that i need to order. after a few hours with little adjustment. I wore a Boxer Brief to help with support and prevent free dangling. This was my first real fit and I am skeptical.

I finished my first session and was excited and aroused. The weight was a noticeable reminder that was pleasant and enjoyable. Wearing the ring i was able to learn chafe points. If you are new and reading this, I did a lot of reading myself and never read this. Where the ring meets the scrotum, just like my silicone experience it rubs and moves. HOWEVER this is nothing like my other experience. I took some sandpaper and smoothed out the surface of the plastic and applied a bit of coconut oil. Now that friction is much less. I am sure I will get used to it over time. But the one tip I got over and over was, learn your limits and take it slow. Lube up if you think you need to and even if you don't.

I am already ready to upgrade to a better plastic. I found my fit. I am not sure if I can put hyperlinks here or even call out the creator. But if i am told I can, I would love to discuss these things. I want to create a conversation and expand my experiences. While I am not "submissive" in the way most would consider submission. I locked for me, to create awareness of myself and understand the world of pleasure past the simple. Today was day 1, my experience and mindset. Maybe I will change or grow. We will see as I write on.

Thank you chasitymansion for being classy, respectful and source of good information. :) The next question is, whats next?

-TheStirringLion
    maybe I should change to the locked lion? LOL

2. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM

3. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Well you will have to learn to control night time erections . To me that was the hardest part of wearing a cage . Almost a year in 24 / 7 lock down my body will wake me now before I get to hard to go to the bathroom. It took some time for this to happen though

4. TheStirringLion

Chicago
    Local Time:
    thanks for the tip, I was thinking about that and how it could cause me any issues. I will update this as I go through it. What did you do to curb those erections, or if not curb, manage?

5. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    I don't know how you can "control" autonomic erections that happen in your sleep. Some men have little or no trouble with it, others seem to struggle a great deal. If your cage fits properly, you should not experience any growth when your penis tries to get erect. I think it's being allowed to get partially erect that causes problems. If it wakes you up at night, go to the bathroom and try to pee.

TheStirringLion likes this.
  6. Maid Denise

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Go to the bathroom before you go to bed.With me it has become more of a subconscious thing. Not control . It takes some time though.

7. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    Congratulations and welcome. For many the perspective change is more of a side effect than a goal, so cool. I've been 24/7 mostly for about 2 yrs now. And yes it does duck up your world for a bit, but once through that and coping mechanisms kick in and figure out wtf you're doing, it's nice.

8. TheStirringLion

Chicago
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for the support and tips! Since i have tomorrow off i am going to try for a bit longer then 5 hours. We shall see how it goes.

9. TheStirringLion

Chicago
    Local Time:
    Wow! Just finished 8 hours with Some sleep! Those erections are no joke. I decided to sleep with a brief and that seemed to help I have never woke up so aroused. I see why people get addicted quick. I completed my lock and my penis felt twice harder then normal and i would be a layer if I was not rocking (lol) quite the hard morning. But you do not need a cage to be chaste. I would have kept the cage on, by my scrotum was tender.

So, new conversation before I try another lock down. What support do you use? My first lock was a boxer brief, when I slept was a brief. Both felt good, I know unless I was being fun and flirty I would stay away from boxers.

My arousal is Kinda a monster and the amount of pre-ejaculate is high and hope this feeling does not fade.

10. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    One of us. One of us. Google gobble.

Barburia, zebra and TheStirringLion like this.
  11. TheStirringLion

Chicago
    Local Time:
    This made me laugh much harder then it should have.

For69 likes this.
  12. TheStirringLion

Chicago
    Local Time:
    #12 TheStirringLion, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Lock peak.JPG

I am excited to rock this super blue trunk, my lock slipped out a bit! I am going for another 6-9 hour wearing. No breakage of any skin! just tenderness and a lot of Pre-ejaculate. :D

13. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    Sexy underwear made with a pocket pouch like thing in front offers decent support. Found mine pretty cheap on wish or Amazon.
    Www.emlalock.com is another good lockup site.

Goddess Gaia and TheStirringLion like this.
  14. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear things are going well and you're having a positive experience! Glad I was able to help!

15. TheStirringLion

Chicago
    Local Time:
    WOO just set a new record for me, 14 hours in lock :D i was bold and doubled my lock time, using Chastikey to create a gamble, I created a session for 8 hours, the gamble worked against me in a fun way :D

Goddess Gaia and For69 like this.
  16. TheStirringLion

Chicago
    Local Time:
    Starting another lock :) it gets easier every time!

17. EbonyToeAddict

EbonyToeAddict Active member

Entrepreneur
    Texas, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome to CM! I look forward to learning about your journey.

18. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    It does get easier every time. Then time out gets less and less and life goes on around it. :+1:

19. TheStirringLion

Chicago
    Local Time:
    Decided to order a headlock for my cherry keeper I think that a little bigger cage will make longer sessions a bit more comfortable, insted of a short wide fit. a bit longer so the scrotum can breath. Will update when I get it in a week and see if I can go longer then 24 hours :)

20. TheStirringLion

Chicago
    Local Time:
    Ever play 50/50 So i self lock wity Chastikey (ios app) and some how got all 4 green cards which was the magic number for unlocking. Well It was 4 hours in and I wanted to last at least 8. You can put it down walk away which is fine OR you can gamble. Gambling is sexy like this, that chance is fun so I hit it and it reset which was not that bad, but then the game hated me. I got double up cards which doubled and then doubled now I have 54 red cards.

In short I get one draw every 30 min and if its red then it stays locked, if its green I get to draw again. 4% is not a good draw number and I am using a bot which can decide to add or remove. All or nothing is a bit much :p

21. TheStirringLion

Chicago
    Local Time:
    Just completed a 13 hour lock with a full over night. What a hard morning (lol) I woke up natural and did not have any pain. I think sleeping with a brief helped me make sure that there was no sliding or clinking. Last time I slept with the cage on was with a boxer and I had some erection discomfort, nothing major.

How do you handle overnights? From past tips and suggestions things like making sure you sleep on an empty bladder.

I want to try and complete a longer lock session, my order for a longer cage is not here yet, should be here Monday :D

What are some fun chasity things you added in your life to spice up your cage experience?

22. TheStirringLion

Chicago
    Local Time:
    My first time hitting 20 hours!!!!!!!!!!!

JosieLynn Jewell and Consensus like this.
  23. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Welcome and congrats on your progress <3

24. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You'll get used to the caged nocturnal erections eventually, could be months but you'll get there. Stay submissive.

25. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    I no way intended as a criticism or comment on yourself but line of your reminded me of something somewhat off topic but ... what the hell

I used to teach 11-18s in Comprehensive School.. or High School as some of you would call it.
    A part of that role was as a Form Teacher/ Tutor and one the things we did was for an hour a week was take the kids in 'our forms' for ... its been called many things and no doubt will be a lot more ... Personal and Social Education. In Y9 (aged 13-14) we taught them about contraception and safe sex. No they were not supposd to be doing it .. but neither were we at that age. You have to be aware that the UKs record for underage (16) pregnancy is /was frankly abysmal and this early intervention was one way to help address it.

Of course condoms were mentioned and how to put them on was demonstrated (not on a real penis obviously) and then the kids were given condoms (girls and boys) and told to try putting them on, also giving an opportunity for obvious errors to be explained. etc etc

The main advantage of this was that at least one class clown would get hold of one put it on his head and additionally sometimes by blowing through his nose he would inflate the condom whilst still on his head.

It was at this point I would always say whilst drawing attention to the idiot .... now girls when you come across a guy that says he can't wear condoms because he claims they are too tight please let me know because I want to be his manager

It has for years always got a laugh and always got the point across.
    I still get a laugh out of it.

Consensus and TheStirringLion like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice