To Ruin

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by osavage, May 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. osavage

osavage Member

Michigan
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    My keyholder likes to refer to my journey as a journey to ruin. Ruining my masculinity. Ruining sexual function. And of course, ruining orgasms.

Today is day 26 for me. This is my second stretch of chastity with my keyholder (the first lasting 17 days).

I keep meaning to write, but life interferes. So, the first post is kind of joining in progress:

I'm pleased with myself on some level and believe my keyholder is as well, with the progress of being locked down for extended periods of time. In each of the previous two weeks, I've been locked up for more than 100 hours per week consecutively and then a little more. I've been running my errands, doing my chores, sleeping and most importantly, socializing with friends over food and drinks -out- without thought to being caged.

Today, it was a run to the store and a walk down to the Post Office, caged and in my sissy panties.

The experience has been liberating. The longer I'm in chastity the more I seem to desire being locked down. I feel naked without my cage to the point of being unable to experience arousal with my ever shrinking clitty unless I am caged.

sissybitch and Joroincharge like this.
  2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    She's got a good attitude. Is she a member? If not she should be!

osavage and Gabriellia like this.
  3. osavage

osavage Member

Michigan
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Joroincharge she's not a member at this point in time, but I have expressed my desire for her to join. Ultimately it's her call.

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    Of course. No doubt she will be looking around as a Guest first.
    But she has certainly grasped the basics: worked out what she wants for herself (in your case looks to be errands and chores at least for starters: maybe more to come?) and how to get it.

osavage likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    I Agee with Joroincharge your Key Holder knows what she's doing. When you say your in Chastity for 27 days and just experimenting with being in public while locked Your Journey is still just getting started. Wait till you can't remember how many days since your last release or Orgasm and you don't remember the last time you were out in public unlocked. It's an exciting journey,Enjoy the Ride

osavage likes this.
  6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    After 4+ years, I am as comfortable wearing my Jailbird as I am wearing my wedding band. I stopped wearing panites and bras once the initial excitement wore off. We are very practical about being locked up. Our thing is teasing and denial so as long as I do not masturbate my wife does not care if I am locked up or not. I like to wear it for several reasons. It is a speed bump to give me time to think before I try to masturbate after a few months of orgasm denia. It also stimulates me so that I am hornier than I would be without it. It prevents my erections which would occur when not locked up which I find helpful. It also makes my penis much more sensitive to my wife's lightest touch. I do not feel right when I do not wear it. We mostly care about the days I am denied an orgasm, not the days I have been locked up since I am locked up 95% of the time since I work at home and am too old to do physical activities. If not practical to lock up, my wife will unlock me. Does not interfere with our teasing and denial game.

Gradually wear you cage longer over time rather than trying to do it to fast. Sooner or later you will have skin issues if you rush it. My skin is now tough as it is under my wedding band so I can wear it in relative comfort. I only am aware of it when I think about it like now. At all other times I forget that I am wearing it but it took me a few years to get to this point.

Mash2214 and osavage like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice