To Mistress Michelle and Pet.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by tiffiny, Nov 12, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    I can never put into words the way I feel for You two. From the very first moment I seen MM's picture on that other site I KNEW there was something VERY special about this Woman. VERY SPECIAL.. Even though She is beauty at its best, this is not what I am referring to. There is just something about Her that gives you this feeling of,,,,"She knows,,, She knows.."
    In the course of having the honor of chatting with Her over a few weeks I said things to Her that I can only look back a pone and say "tiff,,, what the HELL were you thinking..??" I called Her a fake, just like the rest. And for that i have paid the price. She has {even before making me eat those words} proved me to be SOOOOOOO WRONG.
    She has this way of knowing "others" better then I/they know them selves. I am sorry i can not better put into words the way She has changed MY life for the better in ways i can not describe.
    And to Pet,,,,
    I am sure I do not have to tell you that you truly are a VERY lucky man to have Her in your life.. as the saying go's {per little pet} pet,,,, YOU DA' MAN..lol
    You pet,,, are a VERY SPECIAL man. You could sit back and keep MM to yourself and not give a shit about others. Your wife has a gift. And it truly takes a big man to allow others to find themselves in ways that can be done NO other way.
    You sit back and watch your Wife work Her magic on others. THAT in itself takes a HUGE HUGE man to do.. I don't know... I may be saying this wrong.. But one thing I DO KNOW is that because of YOU and MM i feel my Wife and I can move forward in our journey.

My God, You two....You two truly have no idea what this all has and will mean to ME for the rest of my life..

Thank you both..
    love,
    tiff

2. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Tiff,

Well said. Mistress Michelle and pet are amazing and they seem to 'touch' everyone they come in contact with and their lives are the better for it. So like tiff said, I too thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have given me!

little pet

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    I have to say tiff, if I was ever thinking I would have a challange with someone I was sure it was you! All that chatting prior to the party had Me wondering what in the world was I going to do with you! I am sooooo happy you and Miss Linda made this trip here, I know it was a very long trip and I so wanted you to come away from this with a new sense of direction. I hope that I have been able to help you in your journey, you are such a sweet, loving person and both pet and I are so happy to have met you both and to have the opportunity to spend this extra week with you after the party.
    I'm sure with the friendship we have developed over the past week will carry us through until we all meet again.
    We love you two.....

Mistress Michelle

4. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    Well Maam, I too KNEW I was going to be a challenge. I have been living that challenge most of my life. Having "some kind" of idea of what i was/am looking for, and yet,,, no idea of how to get there.

I can not tell You how it felt the other evening when You had me strapped to the bench {ha ha L.P. lol } and I KNEW I had better think of a way to convey to You what/where I'm looking to go. The last thing I wanted was to "blow up."

And when this "light" in my head came on I can not describe the overwhelming feeling inside me that SCREAMED "yes! yes! i got it." And with that, You and Ms. Linda took me on a ride of my life.. I strongly feel with that breakthrough in how to relay to You {and now Ms. Linda} just were it is I need to be taken, You [and pet] may have very well saved our marriage.

And I can't thank pet for all those "man talks" we had/have over the past week. Those also my friend have had more of an impact on me then you know.. You do have a way with words pet..

once again,,,
    Thank you both.
    tiff

5. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    If you look in the dictionary under Goddess you will see Mistress Michelles pidture and i as you the first time i saw her on cl i thought i have to meet this beautiful person if its the last thing i ever do,i told her this but i don't think she believed me but now im not the only one (so there lol)the Goddess didn't save my marrige but in her own way saved my life ..her and pet (in my opinion the God) pet was the first person on that site that i ever chatted with and i never put the two together and hope i didn't say anything stupid to him about her but im sure i did (my middle name starts with an s )but as the ever loving person that he is he probally let it slide well i know he did becouse he loves me also and i can't wait til the day he can take his leg and kick me in the ass so hard i end up in a snowbank in wisconsin..shew had to go back to tiffs thing and figure out how to spell wizzkurnsin but anyways Mistress Michelle is the wind,the fire,the rain ,the tender, the pain always with love and kindness im sooooo proud and happy to be owned by her words cannot describe ..Mistress Michelle and pet ARE the cherry on top i love ya'll sooooo very much :party0002:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice