Titanium Chastity Ti600

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Bomd, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Bomd

Bomd Member

Birmingham United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    I have a Ti600 non PA. I took delivery of it months ago but with one thing and another the chastity game fell by the wayside. Anyway, back on the wagon now, been locked in it 24/7 for a week.

TitaniumChastity are great to deal with. As a chastity newbie all I had experience with was one of those dodgy Chinese CB6000's so I had loads of questions and I needed much guidance. On a couple of issues I had to rely on the advice given, and it was correct.

With regards wearing the device, I've only worn it constantly for a week but I've found it perfectly comfortable. I've been running in it, about 7 miles, so it is possible to exercise in it. It is discrete. As it's been very cold recently I've been out running wearing wearing some quite tight leggings (Ron Hill Tracksters). Now, there is a noticable bulge, but that's what you'd expect wearing any cd in tight clothing. I may have had a couple of longer looks at my groin but you know what, I think it has helped me to be less self-conscious about what people may or may not see/thinik. In shorts, I doubt anyone would notice anything. In ordinary trousers, it is rarely noticable and even then, just a slightly larger bulge. No-one is going to be gazing at my crotch carefully enough to realise there may be something amiss.

I love the look of the Ti600 and how I look wearing it. I found one red spot on the tip of my glans after a couple of days but that has gone now and it never caused irritation. I should have ordered a smaller ring, something I plan to do, but that was based on my measurements. My only criticism such that it is, is the the barrel of the lock is not fixed into the ring. When connecting the cage to the ring it is not uncommon to push the barrel out of position and you need to remove the cage again and reinsert. I did break a key in a lock but that may be because I was a little too excited to be allowed out of the cage rather than they key being weaker!

Of course one of the real benefits of Titanium is that this device is so light, I think it's less than 100g but can't confirm as I'm wearing it. This compares to the 200g for most devices. Also, my partner has skin allergies to various metals so titanium is one of the few metals he can come into contact with without coming out in a rash.

I'd be happy to answer any questions, if I can - I'm not an experienced cd wearer.

2. RobertGene

RobertGene Member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    Hi Bond! Did you get that Ti-600 from Simon from TitaniumChastiti.com ? I live here in the USA...You live here too? I wonder how much it costs and the shipping cost? I have my mind set on buying the Ti-500.. I'LL wait for a response from you and I'll reply back the next day. I have few questions...

3. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    My advice would be not to bother. I bought a Ti-600 last year and when it arrived was really happy, well made, light and with the PA hook totally secure The communication was excellent, and Simon even adjusted the base ring for free.

Now for the bad bit. The weld holding the lock onto the cage broke, and I contacted Simon to see if he would repair it. He said yes and I sent it back to him. That was in July last year, and despite some initial communication he has now gone radio silent. He has removed himself from this forum and is not answering my emails. I paid £400 for the device which I now don't have.

I have given him every chance to commmunicate with me, but so far I have heard nothing.

So here I am back with my cheap Chinese cage and £400 out of pocket. Really disappointing.

4. Bomd

Bomd Member

Birmingham United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I'm really sorry that is your experience. You do have legal rights regarding sales of goods and if you paid by credit card you have recourse there too. Really disappointing to hear though

5. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    Given the nature of the kink and peoples likely reactions, sadly I don't think that legal action is an option. As for the credit card option as the original purchase was over a year ago I don't think that will work either.

Looking at Rigid Chastity for my next custom device, hopefully they will be a little more reliable than Titanium Chastity.

6. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Sorry to hear the negative outcome. Will check out Rigid, as I am hoping to upgrade my device soon.

7. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Maybe try E-mailing him again? We just got response from him yesterday!

8. lord9

lord9 Active member

Semi-retired
    USA, Yuma, Arizona
    Local Time:
    Oh, you did, Thatgirl ? I just went to his site and it's down. Was going to send someone the link to his website.

9. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Technician
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Yup. He's off with my money too. I placed an order late last year and never received my device. I have tried contacting him several times through email and no response. Since I sent by paypal as friends and family I don't think I can dispute the charges with paypal.

10. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
  11. lord9

lord9 Active member

Semi-retired
    USA, Yuma, Arizona
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately, that is the way of things with startups. Before investing in another device, check to see if the chastity device business has been around awhile (still not a guarantee of not going out of business or poor customer service but less likely), or has another business that can support the low output of chastity devices, as the custom chastity device business is a very small niche product and won't support a maker's life on it's own.

12. Gabriellia

Technician
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    @lord9

I completely agree. He was active on the forum and we did do a lot of emailing back and forth. This was a side thing for him and I think he decided it was too much work. I don't fault him for trying but I do for taking orders and not delivering. If this is somthing that was too much for him to handle he should at least return the money for order taken and not delivered. I still send him emails about every month. But no response. I will be contacting paypal soon. Even if they can't refund my cash maybe they can shut down his account.

13. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Same here. @Thatguyontheinternet emailed him a couple of months ago and got a response saying that he was busy with his family and whatnot. Understandable. But when we go to check and see that his site is down, we have no device, and spent close to $600 with nothing sent, that says something. Not good. Not fair. And definitely not a nice thing for a person to do.

14. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    I am fighting my baser instincts on this. I have his address and would love to pop over. Perhaps I can think of something creative to get his attention.

I've done tens of thousands in business via eBay over the last couple of years between my various endeavors and side gigs. I suppose I will contact them today. I had hoped to give him the benefit of the doubt, and I am not in a hurry. But it looks to me like maybe he just scammed a few grand off members of this site and closed up shop.

I don't like that.

Gabriellia and manintyres like this.
  15. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Its kinda hard to "pop over" since we live halfway around the world...but knowing your devious mind, you'll think of something.

Gabriellia and manintyres like this.
  16. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Paypal. Not eBay.

17. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    I will certainly think of something. I'm more concerned about satisfaction than money.

Gabriellia, guest 2942 and manintyres like this.
  18. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    Gabriellia likes this.
  19. Gabriellia

Technician
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    So I made 2 payment to him. One was a down payment to get the work started and that was in October of last year and then the final payment where he said he was close to finishing it. I called a started a claim with paypal yesterday. My older payment is past the 180 day mark so paypal will do nothing, and it was the larger of the 2 payments. Around 350 USD. So paypal will not help with that. The other payment was made in December and paypal has sent him a notice. That may be refunded by paypal as they can now take the funds directly from their account. That one was for about 190.

Beside the money which sucks. I told paypal I just want his acount shutdown, which they said they will do if he gets enough complaints.

He is active on Facebook with photos of his shop and all bit he is working on biking and other projects. I'm sure he doesn't put his chastity on Facebook.

I want to think the best of pople which is why I waited so long to make this an issue and I had contact with him by email in February. But none since then. I'm going to wait to see what paypal does then try and go after him for the money paypal does not return. I have his address and most likely start by contacting the police and see where that leads me.

I know of one other that has also contacted paypal for a refund and they are in the time frame.

On a side note he requested the money be sent as a friend so he didn't have to pay fee's. I did this should not have as you loss paypal protection. When I called in to file the claim they just processed it and didn't even ask me about that. But if you try to file the claim online it rejects it because it's not for good and services. I would suggest that if you send money via PayPal don't send it without making the seller pay the fee especially if the person is not a know or active member. I have bought and sold several items on here and have done it both ways but if you are a buyer it's a chance you are taking if you select friends. I would like to think if I sold something I could by trusted as I have done so many deals through here but if you want that protection then make the seller pay the fee even if he put l it back on you by changing an extra 10 to 20 dollars. It's worth it.

Love&Passion likes this.
  20. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @Gabriellia , so basically going forward I think its prudent that if someone is selling custom devices we might want to insist on the device being completed within the 180 mark to protect ourselves. I mean in reality 180 days seems more then enough. If the seller doesnt want to comply then shop else where.

Love&Passion likes this.
  21. Gabriellia

Technician
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes complete agree. 180 days and the normal paypal so the charge can be desputed. Again unless is a well tested member. but even then if you are uncomfortable.

22. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    If any private vendor ever asks you to send the money as a friend instead of as goods and services, that's a huge red flag. Most folks I know just bake in the extra into the transaction.

Similarly, I won't do business with folks who try to insist I write "gift" on the customs form when shipping out a toy. I know VAT and other customs charges suck, but if you want the item, that's what it takes.

I am, however, ok writing "sculpture" on the description rather than "glass sex toy, hubba hubba" .

Gabriellia likes this.
  23. Gabriellia

Technician
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    @lock667

I write machined parts. Lol. That's from my time in engineering and manufacturing....

lock667 and manintyres like this.
  24. janstoy

janstoy New member

Local Time:
    Hi guys. I was also apparently scammed here. Similar to others here, I sent him the money and we were in pretty routine communication until around March when he went radio silent.

I think I might just go down the road of small claims court. It is less about the money than the fact that people who do this should be held accountable.

Gabriellia likes this.
  25. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    We did a PayPal claim, if PayPal gets enough complaints (yours will be the third), they can shut him down I believe. We should be receiving our $600 today or tomorrow as he has not disputed the claim. Our Evotions device has worked just fine, and honestly we are VERY happy with it! Evotions is extremely responsive to emails, questions and gets your item out within a month.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice