Titanium and airport security

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Lakeman, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    I’m thinking of getting a titanium device from Steelworxx, on the assumption that it won’t get picked up in airport security. I fly regularly domestically in australia and am tired of having to switch out of steel to synthetic for trips. Any thoughts and advice?

2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    Titanium is a great material. It's half the weight of steel, and almost as strong. It's certainly unbreakable for chastity purposes.

However, even though it's non magnetic and won't set off an older metal detector, it will still be picked up in back scatter and other types of equipment. Also, I can't vouch for what it will do in an MRI.

Hell, I've set off some machines with an Altoid in my pocket.

But by all means, get the device, and warn TSA that you have some body jewelry.

filltee and Peter Rabbit like this.
  3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Hi Tom,

Good to hear from you, thanks for that. The security systems in Australia I don’t think are as high spec as the US, we don’t have the back scatter type devices, so I’m hoping it will be fine. I wouldn’t wear a device on an international flight.

I’ve spent a lot of money on custom devices over the last 4 years (having found that the 50mm ring on the off the shelf ones is just a tad too small for me, going custom was the go). Even then I sometimes find the occasional friction burn under the balls when I’ve been “high and tight”, in all of them except Steeelworxx, so I know his devices are the Goldilocks ones for me.

Which is important if I’m going to spend EUR500 on a titanium device. But it will be worth it if it can be “the one” that genuinely never needs to come off until my wife decides. It’s a drag now to have to ask for the key if I get a friction burn or I’m travelling, kind of stops the momentum of the lock up.

4. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    Hi Lakeman,
    I am in the exact situation as you: I fly weekly within Europe and have been switching into some HT v3. As I usually spend a couple of days out I am in it and I really dislike it.
    I have a titanium looker from Steelworxx on order and it is due to arrive within the next 2 weeks.
    I really hope that it doesn't set of the alarms (I think it won't as, recently, not even watches do).
    I will let you know about it as soon as I receive and test it.

5. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Well that is excellent, thank you! What a great community CM is. And I see from your photo you have a pierced nipple? It’s something I’ve been considering doing. Would you recommend it? Does it change the sensitivity of the nipple? And do they set off the detectors!?

6. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    I love having my nipples pierced sensitivity changes but I can't say it increases. They don't set of the detectors.

7. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    I have received my Looker Titan and went through security today. I am sad to inform that it does set of the detectors. It really killed my expectations.
    Now I am again on the market for different possibilities.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  8. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Oh damn, that’s not what I was hoping to hear! What type of security system was at the airport?

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    In any being scanned situation I always just mention btw I have a substantial amount of body jewellery.

Belt buckle, metal plates and studs on my bike boots, zips everwhere, pockets full of various metal stuff I never have any bother with security in regard to my CD.

I get scanned by this one particular crew often and we get on OK. They once said laughing but still serious that I could not take a small military torch in with me as it could be used as a weapon.. When I told them with my training I could kill them all with this pen ....or even without it... the laughing stopped.

The world is quite mad at times.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice