Tips for using the Neosteel Measuring Kit?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by jlankin, Dec 30, 2017.

1. jlankin

jlankin Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    Happy Holidays!

I am in the process of measuring with the kit with a view to soon ordering a belt. I have been taking the measurements repeatedly throughout the last month to produce an accurate as possible order. Before I go ahead and submit my details, I was wondering if other users here have any tips to share with using the kit successfully?

Specifically still have a lingering doubt in regards to the appropriate tension of the three crotch straps, especially the middle one that passes between the buttocks. The guide recommends light tension, but there are varying degrees of lightness :) Should it just be enough that the straps rest against the skin, or a little more? Should I feel the middle ring resting against the anus or should it be away a bit.

What other insights can you share from you experiences with the kit and what do you wish you had known in hindsight when measuring once you started using your belt in earnest?

Thank you.

2. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    It was soooo long ago that I don't remember ;-)
    But:
    1) spend few hours with the belt (alone, without straps) - it needs to be comfortable - real belt will be much more restrictive and some bending allows to put it higher o lower on your bones - so preferably both belt and crotch straps needs to fit. You want rather light pressure - you plan to spend days in this belt - this is not torture device (or it's rather long-term torture device ;-))
    2) pay attention to penis size (length) do not overestimate it's length and do not measure when aroused (or just subtract ~15%) My biggest mistake was too long cage.
    3) buy extras: you will (?) use this device for a few years - you will gain or loose some weight - It is good to have some adjustment options. D-Rings - do you really do not need them? I ordered without, but now I would like to have them - to just have more fun / more options.
    Antibacterial coating - frankly speaking I have no comparison (with and without), but it seems to be safer to have it.
    Consider steel bar instead of plastic cable - seems to be more hygienic (but i do not have experience with it (YET ;-))).

3. DeniedGuy420

DeniedGuy420 Member

Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    Why was it a mistake for cage to be too long? What is wrong/what happened? Should the tube completelyvrestrict even a hint of an erection?

"2) pay attention to penis size (length) do not overestimate it's length and do not measure when aroused (or just subtract ~15%) My biggest mistake was too long cage."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice