tiny21

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tiny21, Aug 1, 2008.

1. tiny21

tiny21 tiny21

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    I have known since I was very a early teen that I was submissive, just didn't know it had a name, my wife lets callher Lynn knew very early she was dominant, and I suspect her mother is also, genetic I suppose. Lynn took charge of our sex life very soon after we started dating in 1985 not long after I was having limited orgasms now for the past 20 years probably 4-6 per year not counting wet dreams for which I am punished. By 1990 I was shaved, and have been pierced twice, and only have had panties for many years not feminized. Lunnis into humilitation more than pain,although whippings are a part of our life.

Lynn goes to a munch,which is a group of like minded people involved in D/s BDSM ect. she has met a few other women who also live the lifestyle tow are married one is single,when they come to the house I am not allowed to dress, even after 10 or more years this is still difficult for me to accept,maybe if I wasn't shaved and pierced it wouldn't be so difficult. Early in our dating Lynn asked me if I ever had complaints from other girls about my lack of size,I thought she was just trying the humilitation thing,but she told me I was the samllest she has ever seen, well later after the internet came into being she showed me that 4 inches is less than 2 % of the male population, so now that is on my mind when the friends come over I never really have a erection in front of them but it has been a topic a few times.

We live in the middle of 8 acres of very wooded land with a half acre cleared for the house we built in 1994, Lynn has always wanted me nude when at home even in the yard. We have a electric gate with a key pad there is a bell that sounds when the gate is opened a few times her mother has come in the yard while I am outside and seen me nude but I hurry inside and put on some clothes. Once while she was caring for Lynn after a minor female procedure she took it on herself to do some laundry, when she took out a dozen panties from the dryer,Lynn had to tell her which were mine and which were hers.I have wanted to tell this for a few years,because I have never been able to talk about it to anyone other than Lynn or answer questions from some of hr friends. There is more than 20 years to tell but later.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    Welcome to our site tiny... you appear to have had quite an adventure already.

Make yourself at home. :angel:

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    Welcome Tiny!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice