Time To Throw Up a Debate

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by subbutstillaman, Sep 16, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. subbutstillaman

subbutstillaman Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    Here we go.

A few questions.

1. Are all women born dominant and conditioned to be submissive by the male population?

2. Why is it that chastity tends to lead to cuckholding is it a 'follow the scene and take the next step' or are the women just abusing the love of the person they are with due to the chastisement.

3. Does it really require a man to be in chastity 24/7 to get the benefits of the device or should it be intermittent to make sure there is no loss of sex drive?

4. Have you noticed that most (UK centric) support groups seem to have commercial spin-offs why is this?

5. Why do most chastity sites automatically turn into a t/s t/v theme? (i love sissys by the way great to talk to and converse with although certain ones TCFUN cost me a fortune advising my other half on fashion)

6. Can a man be submissive whilst still being an Alpha male when required?

7. Am i going to get slapped down by the doms for doing this post (probably:tongue:)

8. Is it really possible for a woman to be dom 24/7?

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hmmm, quite a lot of questions :squigglemouth: ... let me put in my two pence to at least a few :wink:

1. I doubt that as well as i doubt that all males are born to become sissies :kiss:

2. Does chastity really always lead to cuckolding? Not a clue :crossedlips:

3. Don't know, i am not a man :angel:

4. :crossedlips:

5. Can it be that tv's, ts's and sissies tend to be chatterboxes and rather exhibitionistic - contributors excluded, of course :angel: - and sub males rather lurk?

6. :crossedlips:

7. guaranteed!

8. Why should they?

Hugs and curtseys

maid katrin

3. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    OK, let me have a go.....

1. I don't think all women are born dominant. My Wife for one was naturally submissive and is now finding Her dominant side, more thanks to me topping from the bottom...LOL

2. I think cuckolding is a fantasy that very few people ever explore in reality. If your mind is active enough to consider chastity and act upon it, then you probably have a kinky imagination to think beyond chastity...not that you will act upon it.

3. I prefer 24/7 chastity...I know I would cheat otherwise, although I agree there are times when you don't need chastity to have a high sex drive.

4. Many sites seek a commercial spin off to raise money to support the cost of the site.

5. See 2. above....I think it is the active inky imagination that explores tv/ts/sissy thoughts, but again I believe only a minority act upon them. BTW, your welcome on my fashion input to your Mistress V.

6. Yes.....for some people

7. Nooooooo.......

8. Yes, if you pay her enough...LOL....but 24/7 Domme is really hard for both Domme and sub. I'm sure some people manage it, but again, probably only a small number.

Now, these are just my thoughts and everyone will have different thoughts so please feel free to post your thoughts, but don't bash me down for mine :tongue:

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1. Are all women born dominant and conditioned to be submissive by the male population?

I'm pretty sure we're all born equal, and those that form our lives in the very beginning shape our Dominant and submissive sides. (Ramble on the way...) My father is not aggressive or Dominant in any way. His mannerisms would signal "submissive" but his respect for anyone, anywhere, and the way he treats everyone as equal gives him this superior Aura which makes you put your utter trust and faith in him... THAT is who I want to be. That is what it takes to be Dominant. My mother, on the other hand, gets very angry if things don't go her way. She is jealous of my relationship with my father, and jealous of where I am in life (career, finances...) Her attitude towards me also made me into the independent woman I am today, because I didn't like it, and I always felt that you control your own destiny, and shouldn't let anyone else control it for you!

In short (lol) it is not specifically the male population who condition you to be submissive. Your parents mould you, and if they create a daughter who is not completely confident in herself, she could be further moulded by a male who feels he needs to be the Dominant one.

Also (sorry!) I do feel that in this current day, there is more drive for women to become more Dominant, successful, ambitious, especially in the business world. Maybe to prove a point, or maybe because the opportunities are there.

2. Why is it that chastity tends to lead to cuckholding is it a 'follow the scene and take the next step' or are the women just abusing the love of the person they are with due to the chastisement.

In our situation it arose because pet mentioned it. It also seemed the obvious way around the "lack of sex" issue we were dealing with in the early days of chastity.

If you did it to follow the scene, you are heading for a BIG fall! You have to be a hell of a strong couple to get through it. I'm not sure we'll ever reach that stage.

3. Does it really require a man to be in chastity 24/7 to get the benefits of the device or should it be intermittent to make sure there is no loss of sex drive?

I would *LOVE* a 24/7 slave in chastity. I love looking at the key, it makes me instantly sexy and powerful, it makes me want to have sex more, it makes my thoughts more kinky, more devious.... I would settle for a couple of weeks here and there, prior to a planned scene, to heighten that. I think if you want 24/7 you should get it! (From both sides!)

4. Have you noticed that most (UK centric) support groups seem to have commercial spin-offs why is this?

They do? I hadn't noticed! Not sure what you mean.

5. Why do most chastity sites automatically turn into a t/s t/v theme? (i love sissys by the way great to talk to and converse with although certain ones TCFUN cost me a fortune advising my other half on fashion)

Again... do they?! Lol. Maybe I just don't notice the little darlings so much anymore because they are part of the furniture! (They wish!) Where the fem side comes into chastity is so wide, it's bound to happen. Be it humiliation, a desire to serve en femme, a wish to become as close to that which you worship... In a community where the female form is the prized possession, surely it makes sense!

No no no. pet can easily tie me up and abuse me... that's because he's selfish and it's what he likes, but he could not discipline me (whips, spanking, etc) because he doesn't enjoy it... so neither do I! At the moment I like him to take the initiative because my ego needs boosting, but hopefully I'll soon be back on form!

7. Am i going to get slapped down by the doms for doing this post (probably)

Hunny... you couldn't get any lower no matter how hard we slapped you (winks @ Mistress v!)

8. Is it really possible for a woman to be dom 24/7?

Absolutely! I am in my life, just not so in the bedroom. With the right submissive at my feet I 100% believe I could do it. I need the support and faith of a good slave, that's all.

5. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    oh these are great questions, and

6. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Let Me try at a few of the questions.

#2. Does chastity lead to cuckolding?
    Of course... after all - you are locked away, silly... And besides, after a few weeks in chastity you'll agree to anything that might earn you a reward...

#6 Why do chastity sites have a lot of sissys?
    Well... once you are locked away, you have exactly the same sexual function as a girl - you certainly aren't penetrating anyone... So, put on something pretty, a little makeup and make yourself useful.

7. subbutstillaman

subbutstillaman Senior Member

Local Time:
    Miss D and lady lionzsisiy come on short answers no point throwing up a debate and have a quickie answer.

MW as always one to rise to the debate!!!

Couple more answers and i think ill stir up another debate on a post!:nerd:

8. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    IMO people are born with a certain disposition towards dominance or submission, but as they grow their environment can either alter that or reinforce it. Certainly society itself tends to reinforce the notion that women should be submissive and men dominant, but to say all women are born dominant does a disservice to all the female submissives out there.

Cuckolding only follows chastity on the INTERNET IMO. As a chaste cuckold i can certainly say that it is not for everyone... in fact i am only kept chaste at my Goddess's whim. i do have orgasms fairly frequently and sex with Her an a regaler basis (sex and orgasms do not always follow each other for me).

So although it might seem that chastity and cuckolding are linked, they are really not. When you look at the net you are looking at a small portion of those involved in this lifestyle and a LARGE portion of those that think they want to be and even pretend to be, but who in reality can not gather the courage to take that first step.

Hard to answer as each person is different and each day is effects how a person feels also. For me, i have a high sex drive, but when i am denied (and not teased) for a few days i tend to loose that sex drive. So what chastity has the potential to do is lower ones sex drive. again, each person is different and chastity effects each person differently, so "off the shelf" answers are not going to work here.

Most active, forum based websites have commercial spin-offs to help support them.

Perhaps because they are the most vocal ones on the site? This answer is closely linked to cuckolding IMO. Why not suggest also that when a man is "forced" fem this also leads to cuckolding? It might be true for some, but certainly not for all.

Sure. This really boils down to personality. To be honest all the submissives i know in real life are confident people who are often in Alpha roles outside the relationship. The idea that a submissive man is weak and wimpy is just fantasy net drivel. Great for masturbation fantasy, but it is not reality.

If you are, they are not Dom's, they are just weak willed bullies! :xd:

Sure it is. Even though my Goddess might need to cuddle and be held or needs me to take care of Her does not mean She is not dominant, it means She is human.

If you mean, "Can a woman be a leather clad, whip wielding Dom 24/7?" then the answer is no... and nether can a man. People need love and comfort and sometimes just need quiet intimacy or they need to let go and be pampered. That does not make a Dominant any less a dominant, it makes them lovable.

9. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    I'll have a crack at this too, just for fun :)

1. Are all women born dominant and conditioned to be submissive by the male population? My answer no. Behaviour like dominance is surely more of a product of self confidence than anything else.

I can see that, in a permanent/long term arrangement, the dominant partner would still want some sort of sexual pleasure. For some cuckholding is the solution.. As long as its been discussed and both parties are happy for it to happen, I don't feel that it's abusing love or trust.

3. Does it really require a man to be in chastity 24/7 to get the benefits of the device or should it be intermittent to make sure there is no loss of sex drive? I tend to think, the longer the better. But the temptation has to be there.. you know, bit of teasing, flirtation.. but no orgasm.

haven't noticed.

It's another element that goes with the lifestyle.. giving up everything to dominant women.. wanting to be like them. Chastity boards are about how people feel so I can see why there needs to be room for people who want to express more feminine feelings.

Switching on that scale would be a massive mental stretch, but I'm sure some can do it.

7. Am i going to get slapped down by the doms for doing this post (probably). Nah, it's a good post

8. Is it really possible for a woman to be dom 24/7? Is it really possible for a man to be Sub 24/7. Yes.. it is.

10. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    A few questions.

No, I don't think so. Everyone is different.

My latest theory is that women want to have sex with Alpha Males but hate having to live with them and all their baggage. The type of men they want to live with them, take care of things and raise their kids are often great at this but are not the type of "stud" then want servicing them in bed or impregnating them.

It depends I think on how far you want to go. For a selfish lover a little chastity and female control goes a long way to re-educating the man. Do longer periods change sex drive? THAT is an interesting question. If it does it might be influencing hormone production and might explain one of your later questions.

Huh?

Does long term Chastity and Cuckolding modify the male? Or is the male predisposed to TS before the Chastity device is clicked shut?

Can Alpha males enjoy let7. Am i going to get slapped down by the doms for doting the women take ing this post (probably:tongue:)

8. Is it really possible for a woman to be dom 24/7?[/QUOTE]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice