Time off for healing

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Cagedbkr, May 17, 2020.

1. Cagedbkr

Cagedbkr Active member

Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    No sure if this is right place for this post but...

I have a MM device that i had been wearing all the time for the past 6 weeks or so. Its been super comfortable to the point that i forget i have it on. Well, last week was a nice day so I decided to ride my mountain bike a little. I have a field next to my house where i have some jumps set up to practice on. I wasnt really thinking much about it but went off of one of the jumps that kicked me in the air 1.5-2 feet. My feet slipped off of my pedals and before I could recover I landed with my crotch landing on the rear tire. I ended up scraping the skin off of 3 areas of my scrotum. Im not sure if it would have been better or worse without the cage. Pretty painful but it could have been much worse.

After checking all my parts and realizing that was all the damage that was done I used my "emergency key" to unlock and remove the cage. Its been a week and Im almost all healed up. Ive been missing being locked up. Its just not the same without it. Another couple of days and I think I will be able to get locked up again. I wonder if I will have to adjust to reentry with wearing again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice