Time lock boxes

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Rachel, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    Mistress Michelle likes to make Her sissies sleep in a cage. The problem is when She wants us up before Her She has to get up to let us out of the cage. My question is, is there a lock box that works with a simple timer? This way she could put the box in the cage w/us, set the timer for say 6:00AM to give us access to the key in the box to let ourselves out to get things started for the day w/o Her having to get up to let us out. i have googled time locks but i can't find one at a reasonable cost.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    Dear Rachel, Yes I thought I had seen just such a device, but Goggling hasn't brought it up. The only thing I found even close that was afordable is this. Lock Box At least she could see when you access the key. You would still need the code, if she gave you the right one,Lol.. I will keep looking, now you've got my curiosity up. The one I remember could be locked for 99 hours if I remember, oh so long of a lock up in that small cage!!! Good luck, we don't want to disappoint the Mistress, now do we!!!

Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice