Timber's Behindbarz

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Timberwoof, Aug 8, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    I started in enforced chastity over twenty years ago. Soon after I moved to San Francisco I visited Mister S. Leather and asked them whether they had any chastity devices. They looked at me like I was from Mars. Enforced chastity? Why would anyone do that? But they recognized the potential and soon had fun little leather shorts. (I still have mine, which are twink-sized and need to sell to a deserving twink.)

Somebody sent me a Tollyboy chastity belt to wear, but the T-style waistband was primitive, and the simple straight penis tube was impractical. That was disappointing and never could be made to work.

I bought a Carrara chastity belt, which was fun and actually worked for up to a few days at a time. Mine had a penis tube sized for my penis, not terribly thick, which left not enough room for my balls and caused edema. I had it modified with a larger penis tube which solved the ballroom problem. I once wore it over a weekend, having mailed myself the keys (in separate envelopes). On another occasion I wore it all weekend at a science fiction convention. I still have it, but it doesn't really work for long-term wear. The biggest problem is that the downward tube just makes nighttime erections hurt. That makes me grumpy and nobody likes a grumpy woof.

I have tried a number of other devices, but anything that puts pressure on the cock ring just hurts after a while. I have a Cellmate that's fun but eventually painful.

A few years ago I found the Behindbarz web site but could never afford one. I have made room in my budget and on Friday ordered mine: Blue, 4" penis tube, extra bars. I also wanted a Pup Tube for nighttime use and special occasions … so I have asked if I can add that to the order.

I will be writing about my order, news, unboxing, wearing-in, and further adventures as they develop.

2. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    You may want to upgrade to a funnel tube from the start. Number 1 can be unpredictable with the standard tube. Mine is on order! Other than that love my BB belt. 4 months of basically 24/7 wear. Good luck.

3. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the suggestion! I saw discussions and photos of that here. It certainly looks like it would do the job! But I did not find them on the BB web site.

4. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    One thing I hope I got right is the length of the penis tube. I'm a grower, not a shower, but I want to allow for erections, nighttime or otherwise. Thus I ordered a 4" tube, which will better accommodate that.

I have not actually ordered my Pup tube yet, but as its main intent is for sleeping, I think 4" is appropriate. I suspect there's no way to make that look not ostentatious under pants.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

6. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    The funnel tube is custom order. It is expensive but I think will be well worth it in the long run.

7. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    Oh. Locktober. I'd heard of that but have not participated. Diving right in will be hard; I should first take some time to adjust and get used to my belt. Otoh, Locktober with a Chaster account could be fun.

8. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    Most will say and I agree a short tube that does not allow an erection to start is the best fit. I also am or was a grower. Started with a 3 inch and went to a 2 inch. Happy with that fit

9. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    Innatcase I better change the order before they start!

10. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    Go with your short length and a funnel from the start and based on my experience you will save money in the long run.

Timberwoof likes this.
  11. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    I am a grower also and ordered a 4 inch tube. Ended up ordering a 3 inch after the fact and it’s much better.

Timberwoof likes this.
  12. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    That office manager is going to wake up to a few messages from me. I hope he reads them all before responding … and that I'm not making a pest of myself. On the other paw, I am spending half a ton of money.

13. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    BB is a good company. A little slow on email but it’s a 8-10 week turn around so you have time to get it right. The funnel cost almost what the whole belt system cost. But after being locked for 4 months without it I am sure it’s worth the cost. I spent a lot of money on lesser products. If you r 24/7 locked it’s worth the money for it to be right.

Timberwoof likes this.
  14. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    I also suggest getting a sealed "bottom" to the funnel cage versus the normal tube style with small openings - reason is that if there is pressure against your scrotum (and there will be), the skin can wedge into those openings and result in sores. They can absolutely make a smooth backed funnel tube, just be clear when requesting it (or amending the order).

Timberwoof likes this.
  15. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    Half a ton of money? Yikes! One might hope that as they finalize the design for the funnel they do some cost-engineering and bring that down. I suspect I'll be using external catheters. (I do that now for mostly uninterrupted sleep anyway.)

16. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    I also hope that as they firm that up, they provide proper options on their web site. This is a case of not even knowing what questions to ask, and asking "What questions should I ask?" won't work. The funnel will wait.

17. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Yeah the external catheters can work for sure, I used that method until the funnel tube arrived :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice