Thrusting deep

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by tiny69, Jun 16, 2022.

1. tiny69

tiny69 Member

Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    I am self locked from time to time because my wife does not like chastity. I like it but I have the hardest time with the ring and moving around. But onto my story from today… I had my cage on since Monday and today being Thursday, I was in a humping mode when I woke up. I was thrusting into my pillow with my Cherry Keeper Short Headlock wide, so not much to feel as it’s only 1.4 inches. I laid there realizing my thrusting involves my ass cheeks and no real leg or hip movement. I can give my wife about two inches of dick when we PIV, she must be thrilled to get that. Then it dawned on me what if I had a larger cock??? What would that thrust feel like? I was pretending I was hung. I was using my hips and stomach muscles like never before with that pillow, thrusting deeper and deeper and was just imagining sex if I was well endowed like I’ve seen in videos. It must be amazing to have that power. I am so envious of these lucky men and women to thrust deep!

2. subbnh69

subbnh69 Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Maybe try a strapon or a penis sheath? I've never tried either because my wife's not into it, but maybe that would be an option for you?

lockedUp24byKH and tiny69 like this.
  3. tiny69

tiny69 Member

Local Time:
    She does not like that either

4. Sausage

Sausage Member

Local Time:
    Me myself, I have a touch over 6" erect. My wife just doesn't get fulfillment from sex though which is why I lock myself and serve her with her needs instead. I am a grower and as such I was in a ht v3 nub for a while, that was just a tad too tight after 3 weeks so I am waiting on a nano cage. I wear a 45 mm ring which is easy if I am really flaccid, but is snug around my shaft alone when erect. Basically what I'm saying is I have the opposite problem. I am used to the feeling of a full thrust, but when dry humping while caged, its aggrevating to feel so small

tiny69 likes this.
  5. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    What?? Just 2” of an erected dick..? She was trilled? Are you the only dick she has fucked over..? She is being denied much more than you in your cage. She may be missing the best of her sex life. She is not into dildos and strap-ons..?
    Ok, sorry for being crude as i see similiarities between us.. mine not that big anyway at only 5.5” years ago.. shrinkage has crept in over the years in chastity. Now she is getting 6”++ from her male colleague, ok im only assuming based on his height and built.. its not really the size that is being obsessed over as the saying goes, its the reaction, hardness, spontaneity and sustainability in tandem with her needs that counts. Some women need real skin, touch and warmth from cum.. no plastic thingy can satisfy.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    My madam also in not into dildos ect, she prefers the real thing, just not my thing! Lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice