through the beer bottle looking glass &*%$

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Beck, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    '...a penis worshiping device bestowed on her by a man who has more than likely pressed his chastity fetish on her...'

Lets talk. Grab a seat, have a drink or a hundred. Drink every time you read the word chastity on this site. Go on! you can do it! Trust me, I've tried, only I usually pass out in a pile of vomit. But come now!! Select a fine case of wine, or perhaps a few bottles of tequila. Go. Do it. chastity chastity chastity chastity chastity. There. I'm on subject! And you should have had 5 drinks. Ok now back up and read that first line again. And again.

Does that apply to you? Have you topped, from the bottom? And by bottom, I mean your silly idea of what makes a man a man, son. Man up fruit cake! How is the dirt anyway? Is is well incorporated with vermiculite? DO YOU KNOW WHAT SH*T TASTES LIKE? BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH A WHOLE LOT NOW, Y'ALL. Stop it! I'm just being silly you silly worms!!! Worms are what we all are if there are aliens looking down, waiting to ... ok ok I digress. Read Some Neil Tyson if ya get a chance though, fascinating stuffs. Seriously how many of us are guilty of this topping from the bottom thing anyway??? I really want to know. And how many of us penis people actually really cannot do anything, i mean anything, to cum when in chastity??? Ok GO! let the replies pour in by the thousands! Just wait till the Ole ball and chain ain't watching and let it rip, mmkay? its easy, mmmmmmkay!

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    I would love to join you in a drinking game but it is 9am so a bit early!

The discussions about topping from the bottom are regular here at t'Mansion. They range from accusations that someone is topping from the bottom to claims that such a thing doesn't exist at all. I claim I use a middle ground where I discuss with my Wife what turns me on without demanding nothing happens. Sometimes she does things purely to turn me on but that is because she enjoys my response. If I didn't tell her what turns me on she would never know what she could do.

Beck likes this.
  3. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    So a few additional thoughts/questions. Please, if my content is redundant, then sorry!
    Feel free to direct me to the original content. I'd appreciate it.
    Oh, and I am sipping coffee for now!

If a device is escapable, then is that a form of topping from the bottom? If a device is something easily slipped out of, and then disingenuously returned into position whilst supposedly chaste, is that topping from the bottom? If one can achieve an orgasm while chaste is that topping from the bottom? Is asking to be chastised topping from the bottom? Aren't basically all forms of suggestion and asking for certain acts or enforcements from a place of supposed submission topping from the bottom?

@Jasmic68 thank you for your reply. I appreciate your humoring my absurdity. I think you're very realistic in your explanation. A middle ground seems to be the reality in this semi real world of kink. First, all involved must understand everything is to be consensual, second and as I've been informed of many times, communication is very important. As you mentioned, with out information or discussion one wouldn't know what to do or where to start...

I guess what I'm getting at, there is a degree of fantasy intertwined with the chastity lifestyle, the world of kink, and BDSM. Without that fantasy, there really would be no mental trigger or surreal head space for those claiming to be submissive to fall into during sessions or interplay with a dom. Also, actual doms seem to be rare, if even truly existent. They, I assume, have expectations that are more words on a plate at a buffet. To eat the entirety of the banquet's offerings would be impossible, if not at least extremely unrealistic and likely dangerous.

Yet, my appetite seems to be growing. Even if I understand there is a strong degree of fantasy at work, I find myself wondering obsessively how much more submissive can I be. I wonder what it'd be like to feel like I might orgasm spontaneously just from being denied. I have pushed my limits over and over... what may the future bring? Well, certainly more drinks!

4. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    I am not able to comment on much of what has been written, however I would agree that actual dominants are rare. I know that many whom I see dominate at club nights will on another night be submissive, so many switch roles in real life that I have seen. I am not sure if it is because of lack of dominants or because with certain people the dynamic is different from others.

I was told when I first went to my local munch that a female dominant is rather rare. I have had many discussions since then where people have said that all dominants should have at least one submissive experience, they kindly now exclude me from that suggestion as I end up getting very antsy at that thought.

So in conclusion, yes this world is full of fantasy, and yes, I act out those fantasies on many occasions, I couldn't do it if I hadn't been told what they were both personally and professionally. Dominants seem to be a rare breed with the most common version being someone who switches.

Pour me a drink and I am sure we could discuss this more lol

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    Well well well !

Firstly what if aliens are really small and are here all ready?

How submissive can you get . Depends on play time or whole life things.

Play time probably needs a top who is a very clever and very likely been a sub at some stage. Thus knows what really really makes a sub tick and can chose the right buttons to press and when .

Some will disagree with that but so many so called tops are disappointing clueless. From basic skills such as knot tying to not working out things like people are heavy when they are all tied up or they need a wee.

When you find one who is good omg can be such simple little things that go straight to the very core of your pervy self . It's way more that rude words and do this or that .

Day to day life way more difficult if truth be known. Thing is most people want a partner to bounce ideas off . Get an opinion on this wall paper, that car ,this frock ,which wine ,does my bum look big in this ...
    See so just having a wet blanket dragging along behind is not a lot of fun. You need some sparkle and a bit of push back so they have something to work to.

However the fantasy of being a total sub is very exciting to think about no doubt about that. Many have been turned into books they are so complex and detailed. !

However just go with the flow see what works for you both and try it at least a couple of times just to make sure you don't like it before binning the idea .

Xx Wendy

Beck and lockit like this.
  6. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    I like your rambling musings, they really do get me thinking. So, in no particular order...

Fantasy and the chastity lifestyle. Absolutely. Before we started using chastity my Wife and I had sex. We occasionally tried to spice it up a bit but neither of us really knew what we were doing. I don't think we were anything unusual. We would enjoy our sex life but there was no fantasy involved. My Wife was unable to tell me what turned her on, so we never tried anything unusual.

And then now. Oh my. Fantasy plays a huge role in what we do. My Wife has discovered the power of the mind as a sexual organ. The best thing though was summed up by a tumblr image I saw. It's caption was Having a fantasy is good. Living one is better. And fantasy is critical to the success of a chaste lifestyle. If your fantasy of comtrol and denial is not being fed then you are not getting the full package.

I have experienced a spontaneous orgasm after being denied for five weeks. It didn't happen at the time I was being teased but a few hours later. It was a bizarre, disturbing, wonderful experience. To suddenly realise you are in that build up phase to an orgasm even though no sexual activity is happening, that there is no chance of any stopping what is about to happen,miss quite shocking. I wish it had happened in front of my Wife, she would have enjoyed knowing that her attention had such an effect.

Slipping out of a device and spanking the monkey isn't topping from the bottom it is lying. It is cheating both yourself and your Dom/me. And your point that even asking to be put in a device is topping from the bottom was one of the reasons I have read that was given explain why topping from the bottom is a redundant phrase. My own belief is you can mention what you like or want to happen, but not actually during a t&d session. You can't say to your partner that they are doing it wrong, do it like this, that is topping from the bottom.

Beck likes this.
  7. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    I specialize in providing this :cool:

My recent ambivalence about going back in cage has further encouraged me to make things just a wee bit harder for my KH. All in fun of course.

Wendygirl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice