Thrills and hardships of a man wanting permanent lock up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Truly Tasty, Apr 27, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Truly Tasty

Truly Tasty Long term member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    She has been amazing, I really do believe She is enjoying this immensely.

2. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    When I arrived home last evening My Love was running a bath, unusual so I asked why. Her response, "I need to shave, you're getting me off tonight" Needless to say I got quite excited!

I was then instructed that after She was done bathing I too had to spend some time trimming and cleaning myself up, which I did. When I got to our bedroom, My Love had laid out which underwear I was to wear, breif style with the buttocks exposed. She walked in and watched me put my cage back on and then slipped into the underwear, I was then told to bend over the bed, I felt Her rubbing my exposed bottom and spreading me open.

Suddenly I felt the coldness of lubricant and then my bottom started to stretch as She inserted my plug, once inside I then felt the Wand start to vibrate it, She asked if I liked it, to which I replied yes. This went on for a couple minutes and then I was told to stand up, She inspected me to ensure that I was stiff in my cage, "Mission accomplished, take the cage off this evening, I want to play with it whenever I decide" She said, and walked out of the room.

As the evening progressed, My Love continued to tease me, sudden fondling of Her property, light spanks on the bottom, kisses on my neck. Without notice I would be required to bend over and feel the sweet sting of Her crop, She was enjoying Herself yet would often ask if I was okay with it all, She is still learning what boundaries we have, I have yet to figure out what mine are.

We went to bed that evening, My Love enjoyed a nice back and foot rub, afterwards She enjoyed me pleasing Her orally to climax then 2 more orgasms through PIV sex, I was left with nothing but wanting Her even more!

Mash2214 and Rectrix like this.
  3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    The learning of your boundaries is something that we also haven’t yet found. You think you’ve found it and than she gives you a surprise that you didn’t see coming. When she stops asking you if your OKAY with what she’s doing you know your getting close but I’m confident that she’ll keep you on your toes or bent over. If you know what I mean. Good Times, Good Times.

Allen1987 and Truly Tasty like this.
  4. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    The ever evolving boundaries,
    @Mash2214 said,
    I am not sure where the edge really is. We look at our beautiful women and wonder what's cooking
    in her mind. It is hard to put a limit on something you can't see. To be denied effects us deeply. To
    deny us turns them on, why? I think the constant communication and interaction creates an
    atmosphere of creativity.

As you are and @Mash2214 has said we don't know what's coming next. If I go back 7 years
    and thought I would be here typing to others I don't really know, wearing a stainless steel locked
    jockstrap, I would think I was out of my mind. I just let Her lead, I know it will be a wonderful trip.
    How they keep making it exciting I will never know, I just wait for it. ;-)

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    They keep it exciting by reading our minds, little suggestions along the way might help a tiny bit. 10 years ago right. Didn’t see this coming or should I say not cumming

Allen1987 likes this.
  6. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    @Mash2214 you have a way with words, never thought of it that way. I think
    @Truly Tasty is at the beginning of a wonderful journey. Hope the path keeps
    getting better, I think ours have.

7. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    On Saturday when we awoke, we enjoyed a cup of coffee in bed, My Love decided it was a perfect opportunity to make me suffer through some edging, so She tied my hands and began to stroke me, I was brought to edge four times, each time more difficult than the last. On the fifth time My Love pushed a little to far, and as badly as I fought it, I experienced a ruined orgasm, it was actually the first real one we experienced with no "spurting" just miserably leaked out.
    As I was fighting it My Love was encouraging me resist and kept fighting it, as I began to leak I could hear and see the disappointment She was experiencing, I was told that I'd regret that.
    We talked about it and I said not to worry it was ruined, so to ease Her mind I found a couple great articles that explain the difference in regards to the chemical reaction released during a full blown orgasm compared to a ruined. Her mind was a bit at ease however, because we are relatively new to it She decided that She would be the judge of my behaviour over the next day or two.
    So after a couple days, we went to bed last night and She brought up the fact that She did not notice any Sub-drop what so ever, She was pleased with that, I was allowed to give Her a complete body rub but no chance on getting Her to orgasm, I had slipped away on Sunday to do some errands, She confessed that while I was gone She masturbated and achieve two orgasm in the process so She did not require me to help Her at all.
    This morning before leaving for work I was told to be ready for a difficult week, I had the ruined orgasm on Saturday and was also allowed the weekend uncaged so "You owe me, your free weekend is over. I'll send you a text with instructions later on"
    I haven't received any text yet but I'm prepared to do as instructed all week.

Mash2214, Allen1987 and Rectrix like this.
  8. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Been there. That is the edge and not the ruined. You have to be very in tune with
    each other for that. It takes a lot of practice. Sounds like the excitement just doesn't stop.
    Happy for you both, so great to grow together.:+1:

Mash2214 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice