Thrills and hardships of a man wanting permanent lock up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Truly Tasty, Apr 27, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Truly Tasty

Truly Tasty Well-Known Member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    When I returned from my weekend away My Love was happy to see me, She asked how much I enjoyed it, I thanked Her very much for locking me up and told Her that I had a great time.

When we went to bed that night I uncaged and began to rub Her back, needless to say I was aroused. When She felt my stiffness She apologized and told me She was just not in the mood, which was fine since one of the points of this is to give Her the control regardless if it's to play or not to play.

I got up yesterday and did my usual routine, made the coffees got dressed and went to work. When I arrived home I proceeded to lock myself up as per Her instructions. When My Love arrived home we kissed hello, at that time She reached down to see if I was locked up or not, nothing else was said. One of the requirements She has for this to become the norm is that She does not always want to talk about it. I have been told and I do understand, that it can't always be about chastity, it can be a part of our lives however life happens as well.

After my shower I began to unlock, My Love told me to leave it on, Her reason She said "You told me if I wasn't using it, you'd prefer to be locked, I'm not using that so leave it on, just don't touch me with it when we cuddle, it's uncomfortable digging into my back"

When I got up for work this morning and delivered Her coffee, She had seen my cage, gave it a tap but said nothing else. Didn't give me Her key either and I dare not ask for it so I came to work caged. It's been 13 days since my last ejaculation and 6 since I was permitted an edging session so I'm thankful that She has it locked up, for the sole reason of controlling my hard ons, at this stage it doesn't take much.

I certainly am enjoying this denial session and how My Love is opening up to this journey, let's hope it continues!

Rectrix likes this.
  2. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like her interest is beginning to show a little. It is always best to just live life
    as it comes. When it is not mentioned it just shows her that she does have control.
    Let her be the one to talk about it and just let her see what she means to you. You
    got a good thing starting here. Very happy for both of you.:+1::lock:

Truly Tasty likes this.
  3. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I totally agree, since I have stopped mentioning it and just letting things happen I can honestly say it has opened a door that I don't think I can close. It's Her rules, Her way!

Rectrix and Allen1987 like this.
  4. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Just a little history. We met when we were 15 years old, 1976. Married in 1980. We have to
    boys 31 and 23. The 31 year old is in Colorado with my two grand daughters. The 23 year old
    local and getting married next year. I had no plan when I got a device in 2012. I wanted to show
    Her that She would always be the only one. We had fun with it and no pressure. I never knew
    about the world that we were about to enter.

Last year around this time and in the place we are now. On vacation in Maine, She started Her
    own plan. I would have to say there were shadows in the past of where we are now, but the past
    was much different than things are today. With a long term relationship there are many things that
    are already established. I have loved Her for all this time, and now the time is Her's. Just love and
    cherish all that she is and build her up to that place you feel she belongs. She will see a new you
    and realize what she has. It will never be the same. After all these years together I can attest to
    that.

Truly Tasty likes this.
  5. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    After a few days of not much attention being given to this current denial I was beginning to think that My Love was beginning to become irritated or losing interest in continuing.

I was given rules regarding locking up as soon as I got home a little while back, I am normally home before My Love arrives so I have been following the rules religiously.

Last night I was a bit late, My Love was there before me. Because of my assumption that She was losing interest I was hesitant on running to the bedroom to lock up, so instead I sat with Her at the table and struck up a conversation about our day. About 15 minutes had passed and She told me that She was going to go to the grocery store and asked what I was going to do. I had a small repair to make in the house so I told Her I would do that, Her response was "That's not what I meant, I thought we agreed you would lock up when you got home?" I was ecstatic to hear that, I apologized amd immediately went to the bedroom to get my cage on.

After supper I began cleaning up, I was told to remove my clothing for the remainder of the evening. After the dishes I was asked to run a bath, I got a pleasant surprise when My Love told me I would be joining her for a couple glassss of wine in the tub. We talked for awhile and was fortunate enough that I was allowed to wash Her entire body and hair, that is a treat I do not often get. As I washed myself She commented that my balls looked big and that the cage seems to be doing its job, then She chuckled as my embarrassment began to show. We got out and I dried Her off.

I went to move the load of laundry from the wash to the dryer, My Love told me she would meet me in the bedroom, when I got to the room My Love was standing by the bed with Her strap, "Bend over the bed, this is for breaking the rules" I received six strappings for not caging up when I got home, My behind is still a little sensitive today.

Afterwards, because She so enjoys whipping me, I was tortured with an amazing edging session, She is getting so good at getting me to the edge and keeping me there and She really seems to enjoy it. When She was finished with me I was needed to get Her to two wonderful orgasms!

As we laid there My Love told me that She isn't sure when I would ejaculate again and that She really does prefer my attitude when I am kept on edge but denied. Perfect!!!

6. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    :love::love::love::love::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::lock:
    I'm sure you understand.

Truly Tasty likes this.
  7. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I am truly loving every minute of this!

8. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I had a tough day yesterday.

Because of the edging session the night before I awoke with stiffness that would not subside. Before I left for work My Love suggested I put my cage on to help control my erection, I busted inside of it all day!

We had friends over last night for a few drinks so by the time we went to bed it was quite late, as My Love rules go I sleep without my cage on, so the freedom of being allowed a hard on was welcomed but there was no playing.

This morning when I opened my eyes I cuddled up to My Love, Her first words this morning were "You're going to put your cage on today" I thank Her and gave Her a kiss.

I got up and made the coffee and brought Hers to the bed so She could relax. I reached for my cage and was told to wait, "I want to talk first" She said. I crawled back into bed to have our coffee.

My Love asked how I was doing and I told Her that I was fine and she need not worry. She went on to tell me how much She is enjoying my company and how She feels closer to me then She ever has, I agreed with Her and told Her I felt the same.

We reminisced about how long we have dabbled in chastity and denial, we both figured it has been well over a year. She asked if I truly wanted this lifestyle and I told Her that I really do feel better about myself, that I enjoy focusing on Her needs. I went on to say by "needs" I meant more than sexual needs.

My Love agreed that I have changed, She notices the extra things that in the past took Her getting mad at me before I would help with them, laundry, dishes, cleaning the house etc. She went on to say how much She is loving the attention, the back and foot rubs, running Her bath etc. She also said that She feels so good when Her friends notice how loving I am. My Love told me She has never been happier and that She loves me very much. I began to tear up.

My Love crawled on top of me, made me look Her in the eyes and told me She wanted one promise. "If your urges become to much, if I am crossing a line and being to demanding, if at any time your cage is becoming uncomfortable, will you tell me?" I told Her I would. She reached over and grabbed my cage and put it on, with the click of a lock She then said "Okay, I want this too." She hugged me and believe it or not I cried!

At that moment, I felt so close to Her! Something I have wanted for so long is now reality, I am a chaste denied man and I couldn't be happier. I will devote the rest of my life to making sure My Love knows how much I appreciate Her.

Thank you all for the advice I have received from this community. Looking forward to this journey.

9. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    If that was a bad day, then it was a good day.

As I said, it was a good day. I know there are many different views of how relationships work.
    Because there are no rules there really is no 'measuring stick' to where any of us truly are in
    relation to others. You can't have an attitude like you stated above and not be recognized by
    her as being truthful.

In some of my other posts I have mentioned a added dimension. I believe that you open up a
    door when you really give yourself to someone. I'm not really talking mystical, just honestly
    wanting to go beyond the 'vanilla' relationship to giving it all to Her. I think at this point the
    'kink' goes out the window and the relationship starts anew.

When you have been together as long as we have to see a new beginning is very rare. It is not
    just sexual, it is an understanding of the worthiness of the other. To see beyond your own needs
    is I guess 'not very normal for men'. So here we are in uncharted territory. We share something
    I think many would hope for. It is beyond the lockup, it is within the realm of the woman they so
    much what to please and adore. It IS about Her not us. As you go forward you will see and feel
    her become closer and closer in ways you never thought of. We are in a special place not many
    ever find. I look forward to the 'bad days.' Peace my friend.:+1::love::lock:

Truly Tasty and Unlucky like this.
  10. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Not a whole lot to share the last couple of days, life is getting in the way.

Today I have tied my record of 19 days without an O, to be honest, I'm having a hard time to refrain from masturbating. My Love has told me that I am to tell Her when it becomes unbearable, and I will when I am given the opportunity but it won't be to ask for relief, it will be to be caged all day.

There is a window first thing in the morning when I am in the bathroom getting ready for work, every morning I need to fight the urge to "just get off". My Love has a rule of no cage for work but I think, and this may sound selfish, that it would be best for me to have to put on my cage when I crawl out of bed to eliminate that window.

I will admit that fighting this urge and the high I am getting from being denied is thrilling! I do not want to mess this up.

So far Her rules are as follows;

- No cage at bed time, unless instructed
    - Locked after work and the weekend, My Love will decide if there are exceptions to this rule
    - No cage at work, unless instructed
    - I am to tell My Love if I feel discomfort of any kind
    - When I am allowed "free time", if I am caught touching myself the cage will immediately be put back on.
    - Shaving and trimming will be supervised if My Love feels like I would take advantage of the opportunity.
    - Breaking any rule or disobedience will result in various punishments to be decided by My Love.

What an amazing life and journey we are sharing.

Allen1987 and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice