Thrills and hardships of a man wanting permanent lock up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Truly Tasty, Apr 27, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Truly Tasty

Truly Tasty Long term member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    When I returned from my weekend away My Love was happy to see me, She asked how much I enjoyed it, I thanked Her very much for locking me up and told Her that I had a great time.

When we went to bed that night I uncaged and began to rub Her back, needless to say I was aroused. When She felt my stiffness She apologized and told me She was just not in the mood, which was fine since one of the points of this is to give Her the control regardless if it's to play or not to play.

I got up yesterday and did my usual routine, made the coffees got dressed and went to work. When I arrived home I proceeded to lock myself up as per Her instructions. When My Love arrived home we kissed hello, at that time She reached down to see if I was locked up or not, nothing else was said. One of the requirements She has for this to become the norm is that She does not always want to talk about it. I have been told and I do understand, that it can't always be about chastity, it can be a part of our lives however life happens as well.

After my shower I began to unlock, My Love told me to leave it on, Her reason She said "You told me if I wasn't using it, you'd prefer to be locked, I'm not using that so leave it on, just don't touch me with it when we cuddle, it's uncomfortable digging into my back"

When I got up for work this morning and delivered Her coffee, She had seen my cage, gave it a tap but said nothing else. Didn't give me Her key either and I dare not ask for it so I came to work caged. It's been 13 days since my last ejaculation and 6 since I was permitted an edging session so I'm thankful that She has it locked up, for the sole reason of controlling my hard ons, at this stage it doesn't take much.

I certainly am enjoying this denial session and how My Love is opening up to this journey, let's hope it continues!

Mash2214 and Rectrix like this.
  2. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like her interest is beginning to show a little. It is always best to just live life
    as it comes. When it is not mentioned it just shows her that she does have control.
    Let her be the one to talk about it and just let her see what she means to you. You
    got a good thing starting here. Very happy for both of you.:+1::lock:

Truly Tasty likes this.
  3. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I totally agree, since I have stopped mentioning it and just letting things happen I can honestly say it has opened a door that I don't think I can close. It's Her rules, Her way!

Mash2214, Rectrix and Allen1987 like this.
  4. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Just a little history. We met when we were 15 years old, 1976. Married in 1980. We have to
    boys 31 and 23. The 31 year old is in Colorado with my two grand daughters. The 23 year old
    local and getting married next year. I had no plan when I got a device in 2012. I wanted to show
    Her that She would always be the only one. We had fun with it and no pressure. I never knew
    about the world that we were about to enter.

Last year around this time and in the place we are now. On vacation in Maine, She started Her
    own plan. I would have to say there were shadows in the past of where we are now, but the past
    was much different than things are today. With a long term relationship there are many things that
    are already established. I have loved Her for all this time, and now the time is Her's. Just love and
    cherish all that she is and build her up to that place you feel she belongs. She will see a new you
    and realize what she has. It will never be the same. After all these years together I can attest to
    that.

Truly Tasty likes this.
  5. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    After a few days of not much attention being given to this current denial I was beginning to think that My Love was beginning to become irritated or losing interest in continuing.

I was given rules regarding locking up as soon as I got home a little while back, I am normally home before My Love arrives so I have been following the rules religiously.

Last night I was a bit late, My Love was there before me. Because of my assumption that She was losing interest I was hesitant on running to the bedroom to lock up, so instead I sat with Her at the table and struck up a conversation about our day. About 15 minutes had passed and She told me that She was going to go to the grocery store and asked what I was going to do. I had a small repair to make in the house so I told Her I would do that, Her response was "That's not what I meant, I thought we agreed you would lock up when you got home?" I was ecstatic to hear that, I apologized amd immediately went to the bedroom to get my cage on.

After supper I began cleaning up, I was told to remove my clothing for the remainder of the evening. After the dishes I was asked to run a bath, I got a pleasant surprise when My Love told me I would be joining her for a couple glassss of wine in the tub. We talked for awhile and was fortunate enough that I was allowed to wash Her entire body and hair, that is a treat I do not often get. As I washed myself She commented that my balls looked big and that the cage seems to be doing its job, then She chuckled as my embarrassment began to show. We got out and I dried Her off.

I went to move the load of laundry from the wash to the dryer, My Love told me she would meet me in the bedroom, when I got to the room My Love was standing by the bed with Her strap, "Bend over the bed, this is for breaking the rules" I received six strappings for not caging up when I got home, My behind is still a little sensitive today.

Afterwards, because She so enjoys whipping me, I was tortured with an amazing edging session, She is getting so good at getting me to the edge and keeping me there and She really seems to enjoy it. When She was finished with me I was needed to get Her to two wonderful orgasms!

As we laid there My Love told me that She isn't sure when I would ejaculate again and that She really does prefer my attitude when I am kept on edge but denied. Perfect!!!

CB Henry and Mash2214 like this.
  6. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    :love::love::love::love::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::lock:
    I'm sure you understand.

Truly Tasty likes this.
  7. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I am truly loving every minute of this!

8. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I had a tough day yesterday.

Because of the edging session the night before I awoke with stiffness that would not subside. Before I left for work My Love suggested I put my cage on to help control my erection, I busted inside of it all day!

We had friends over last night for a few drinks so by the time we went to bed it was quite late, as My Love rules go I sleep without my cage on, so the freedom of being allowed a hard on was welcomed but there was no playing.

This morning when I opened my eyes I cuddled up to My Love, Her first words this morning were "You're going to put your cage on today" I thank Her and gave Her a kiss.

I got up and made the coffee and brought Hers to the bed so She could relax. I reached for my cage and was told to wait, "I want to talk first" She said. I crawled back into bed to have our coffee.

My Love asked how I was doing and I told Her that I was fine and she need not worry. She went on to tell me how much She is enjoying my company and how She feels closer to me then She ever has, I agreed with Her and told Her I felt the same.

We reminisced about how long we have dabbled in chastity and denial, we both figured it has been well over a year. She asked if I truly wanted this lifestyle and I told Her that I really do feel better about myself, that I enjoy focusing on Her needs. I went on to say by "needs" I meant more than sexual needs.

My Love agreed that I have changed, She notices the extra things that in the past took Her getting mad at me before I would help with them, laundry, dishes, cleaning the house etc. She went on to say how much She is loving the attention, the back and foot rubs, running Her bath etc. She also said that She feels so good when Her friends notice how loving I am. My Love told me She has never been happier and that She loves me very much. I began to tear up.

My Love crawled on top of me, made me look Her in the eyes and told me She wanted one promise. "If your urges become to much, if I am crossing a line and being to demanding, if at any time your cage is becoming uncomfortable, will you tell me?" I told Her I would. She reached over and grabbed my cage and put it on, with the click of a lock She then said "Okay, I want this too." She hugged me and believe it or not I cried!

At that moment, I felt so close to Her! Something I have wanted for so long is now reality, I am a chaste denied man and I couldn't be happier. I will devote the rest of my life to making sure My Love knows how much I appreciate Her.

Thank you all for the advice I have received from this community. Looking forward to this journey.

9. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    If that was a bad day, then it was a good day.

As I said, it was a good day. I know there are many different views of how relationships work.
    Because there are no rules there really is no 'measuring stick' to where any of us truly are in
    relation to others. You can't have an attitude like you stated above and not be recognized by
    her as being truthful.

In some of my other posts I have mentioned a added dimension. I believe that you open up a
    door when you really give yourself to someone. I'm not really talking mystical, just honestly
    wanting to go beyond the 'vanilla' relationship to giving it all to Her. I think at this point the
    'kink' goes out the window and the relationship starts anew.

When you have been together as long as we have to see a new beginning is very rare. It is not
    just sexual, it is an understanding of the worthiness of the other. To see beyond your own needs
    is I guess 'not very normal for men'. So here we are in uncharted territory. We share something
    I think many would hope for. It is beyond the lockup, it is within the realm of the woman they so
    much what to please and adore. It IS about Her not us. As you go forward you will see and feel
    her become closer and closer in ways you never thought of. We are in a special place not many
    ever find. I look forward to the 'bad days.' Peace my friend.:+1::love::lock:

Mash2214, Truly Tasty and Unlucky like this.
  10. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Not a whole lot to share the last couple of days, life is getting in the way.

Today I have tied my record of 19 days without an O, to be honest, I'm having a hard time to refrain from masturbating. My Love has told me that I am to tell Her when it becomes unbearable, and I will when I am given the opportunity but it won't be to ask for relief, it will be to be caged all day.

There is a window first thing in the morning when I am in the bathroom getting ready for work, every morning I need to fight the urge to "just get off". My Love has a rule of no cage for work but I think, and this may sound selfish, that it would be best for me to have to put on my cage when I crawl out of bed to eliminate that window.

I will admit that fighting this urge and the high I am getting from being denied is thrilling! I do not want to mess this up.

So far Her rules are as follows;

- No cage at bed time, unless instructed
    - Locked after work and the weekend, My Love will decide if there are exceptions to this rule
    - No cage at work, unless instructed
    - I am to tell My Love if I feel discomfort of any kind
    - When I am allowed "free time", if I am caught touching myself the cage will immediately be put back on.
    - Shaving and trimming will be supervised if My Love feels like I would take advantage of the opportunity.
    - Breaking any rule or disobedience will result in various punishments to be decided by My Love.

What an amazing life and journey we are sharing.

Mash2214, Allen1987 and Rectrix like this.
  11. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    Your last words of this post sum everything up perfectly. It’s something that you can’t explain to someone you have to experience it. Dreams do Come True. Congratulations

Allen1987 likes this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Her rules are nice but I’m sure that she can change them at anytime she wants. When or if she ever changes the rule to. You will be locked at All Times. If this ever happens in your relationship it will be a very interesting and also memorable time.

Allen1987 and Truly Tasty like this.
  13. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    It's amazing! And you are so correct when you say "you can't explain to someone, you have to experience it" Sums it perfectly!

Allen1987 likes this.
  14. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Perfect! When you have experienced it, you then know how hard it is to explain. @Mash2214 and
    I have been there so we know the joy of giving. We understand truly, @Truly Tasty

15. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes @Mash2214, I've been told the rules will evolve as time goes by, looking forward to all of it

16. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Prior to My Love leaving for the afternoon there was a supervised trimming and shaving. After I was locked back up I was instructed to finish cleaning myself up, trim my legs (not shaven) and shave my face.

When My Love left She told me that when I was done my bath there was a note on the bed of the list of chores She expected to be completed by the time She got back, when I got out of the tub and went to see the note, my butt plug was beside it, I was told in the note that I could wear it as a small reward for this past weeks behaviour.

The list of chores were not a surprise, dishes, laundry, clean the kitchen and wash the floor. The surprise was that there will be an inspection this evening so "Be sure your well trimmed and shaven, and these chores are done, depending how I feel, there may be a reward!"

So I'd better get to work!

Allen1987, Mash2214 and Rectrix like this.
  17. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Love was quite impressed with the completed chores, my reward was the opportunity to run Her bath, dry Her off when She was finished and give Her a wonderful back rub.

As I rubbed Her, not surprisingly I became very erect. After She was satisfied with Her pampering She rolled onto Her back and made me sit on Her right on Her pelvic area. As She began to stroke my hardness She asked if I wanted to spend some time on edge, I said yes. She giggle and asked me to beg, I reminded Her that begging was not permitted, "it is right now" She said "I want you to beg me and tell how bad you need it" So I did.

As I begged My Love began to stroke me, when I would stop begging Her and telling Her how badly I wanted this She would stop, it was quite apparent that I was really going to have to convince Her.

After My Love brought me to the edge 5 times, She pointed out how much She loved to hear me beg, I was told that begging is still not allowed at any time, but when She chooses to edge me I should be prepared for more of that, She can change the rules to suit Her needs. She said the begging will make me realize that I have no control and that my satisfaction rest purely with My Love.

Another thing that My Love said She was turned on watching and feeling me bounce up and down on Her, as I tried to increase how quickly She would stroke me. I was told that the next time She wants to peg me that I'll be riding it.

Needless to say my arousal level is through the roof today, happy happy happy!

18. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    It's been a good week.

My Love has on more than one occasion this week expressed that She is quite satisfied with the result of the new dynamic we have introduced in our life.

We are both focused on it, not consumed by it, but focused. I have a list of chores nightly. My lock up rules are being followed to the letter, no punishments have been needed as I am doing everything that has been asked of me.

A rule that I am no longer allowed to edge without supervision has been established. She has edge me nightly this week to, as She puts it keep me "peaked out".

My toys, along with the Magic Wand are now locked up so She can control play time as well, I was assured that I will be permitted to play, however only with Her consent.

I have, in the past expressed my apprehension of playing with my toys when She is in the next or same room, I have been told that I'll need to get use to it, this will not be negotiable. My Love is not always up for pegging me however She inderstands how much I enjoy anal stimulation, pegging will be for Her pleasure, solo play will be a reward.

All in all it has been a fantastic couple of weeks since She told me that this is what She wanted as well, I believe that we are both very satisfied with the results thus far.

19. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    This is important. After several months of edging without supervision I finally realized that it's the same thing as masturbation. That's why I eventually proposed chastity. Yeah, I know, I'm stupid, but really what's the difference? Ejecting the DNA? It's the selfishness and unrealistic masturbatory fantasy feeding that marks such penis play as masturbating, not whether you cum or not.

You've both come so far, your efforts are a model for all of us and your results are a goal we seek to duplicate. It's always good when she assumes more control and makes your life less you-centered (especially less your-penis-centered) and makes it more us-centered.

20. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you @Rectrix it continues to be an amazing journey

21. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Last night when My Love arrived home, I was in the kitchen and had started to prepare our supper, She walked over and gave me a kiss and told me to follow Her.

I followed Her to the bedroom where she reached into Her dresser drawer and pulled out a bag and placed it on the bed. "I got these for you, pick a pair and put them on, I'll be in the kitchen"

I looked in the bag and there were four pair of underwear, two were jock strap style and two had openings for the buttocks to be exposed, I picked a pair of jock strap style put them on and went back out to the kitchen. My Love was pouring Herself a glass of wine, I was told to turn around so she could have a look and immediately had a nice spank on the bum, She loved them.

"Tonight we are having supper, you're going to give me a bath and a complete body rub, then you are going to give me multiple orgasms, I want you inside me tonight and if I have 4 orgasms you can cum tonight, it's been awhile." She said. I told Her I didn't need to but She insisted that I have to cum every once and awhile "and besides, that's what I want"

Not to bore you with the details but that's exactly what happened. This morning I was told that I didn't cuddle much and that She understands that it will take a few days to "get you back to being normal". "We are going to work at speeding that process up this time" Not sure what She meant by that but I'm looking forward to it.

So, this denial session has been amazing! I had to read my previous posts but it seems that the last time I ejaculated was July 27th so that would make it 27 days!! Here's to the next 27!

Allen1987, Mash2214 and Rectrix like this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    That’s very nice that she’s taking control over what you wear under your jeans.
    One thing I really enjoy is after a hard spanking and my bum is tender she has me wear underwear with no back and we go somewhere. Every step I take reminds me of my red bum and being her property. It makes me wet and tight. Maybe someday you’ll experience this also.
    I’m sure the details wouldn’t have been boring. ;);)

23. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Last night we sat together, had a few glasses of wine and an amazing conversation.

My Love explained to me that Her orgasms have been "different", more intense and even more pleasurable. She told me that it has been that way for the last couple times but never said anything because She thought it was just "that time".

My Love went on to explain that She believes it's the thought of me being caged, She says that knowing I'm locked and denied and under Her full control has really been turning Her on. The power, She says, is exhilarating and when She knows that She is receiving my undivided attention makes Her orgasms much more intense, knowing She will leave me "frustrated" is getting easier to deal with and the guilt is becoming less and less.

My Love went on to tell me that She notices the post orgasm slump right away, "you were not near as cuddly last night" She does not like that.

Because this really is new to us, we discussed how we can work at getting me back to the submissive state that She has come to enjoy as quickly as possible, some of Her ideas, to tell you the truth, are a turn on for me just to think about them. She decided that, to start with, we need to continue locking me up right away. In the past, after I had a full orgasm, we were both guilty of letting things slip, that is no longer the case.

We agreed to keep up with the control and not get off track, She asked what it was that really helped me feel submissive and get me to where I want nothing but to please Her, I told Her it was simple, when I know I am "being a good boy". When She is controlling, that's what gets me where we both enjoy me to be. Please keep in mind that My Love enjoys the control, a little humiliation goes a long way, however it is always done with mutual respect.

Last night when we crawled into bed, I removed my cage and to my surprise My Love edged me with Her Wand, "Let's get you peaked out". It was wonderful to watch Her play with Her property and that little smile She had told me She was enjoying it. After about 45 minutes, surprisingly I was locked up for the night, this is very rare, but I did explain to Her that the cage, for me, is a reminder of who it belongs to. "Let's keep this locked for a few days"

My Love is away for the day and will most likely sleep at Her friends because they plan on going for supper after shopping and will most likely have a few drinks, so I have my list of things to do today, we will keep in contact via text message and begin this next session of denial.

While She got ready I took a shower, when I got to our room She had picked out a pair of my new underwear, i put them on and began the list of chores I was given. She came to me and told me She had an idea, "Since the cage reminds you, put this on as an extra reminder" I looked at what she was holding and felt myself tightening in my cage, I was told to kneel down, as I did She put on my collar! "I want you to wear this today" She lifted my chin and looked me in the eye, gave me a kiss and simply said "That's my Boy!"

I know I have said it in past entries but I really am so happy that My Love has chosen to embrace this and has seen the benefits that it brings both of us. We both agree that we have never felt this close to one and other! Life is good.

24. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Love did stay at Her friends on Saturday night, when She arrived home on Sunday She commented that the house was not very clean "this isn't how I left it" were Her exact words. I did do work around the house and thought I had cleaned up, however I have now seen that my standards are not the same as My Loves.

We had a family gathering on Sunday morning, I was allowed to attend unlocked as the clothes I wore did not hide my bulge very well. On the way home I said "I wonder what I'll do this afternoon". My Love quickly replied "You're gonna clean the house! I didn't leave it that way"

When we got home I was ushered throughout the house so My Love could point out all the things I left laying around, I was instructed to "get my cage back on, strip naked, put my collar back on and get cleaning." After I tidied up all the things She pointed out, took me about an hour and a half or so, I requested My Love to inspect the clean up to see if it met Her standards, which it did but the damage was done, My Love told me "According to what we've spoke about, and this is your wishes when I am not happy with your behaviour, you need a punishment. So I want the kitchen and living room floors washed, no mop, on your hands and knees"

Believe it or not but I began to swell in my cage. My Love's imagination has really been impressing me lately and this punishment was very impressive and well thought out. First, I hate washing floors but to add to it that I needed to crawl around in my hands and knees was the icing on the cake, She must have seen the look on my face, She said "What? Are we not doing this anymore?" My reply was yes, "Then get going, you told me if I felt you were out of line I had the right to punish as I see fit. You're not always gonna get the whip. On your knees boy and get scrubbing" She then went to our bedroom.

As I scrubbed the floors My Love would come out and check up on me, progress was slow but I did eventually finish. I went to the bedroom to tell Her I was finished and that the floors just need to dry.

My Love asked me to sit down with Her, which I did, She wanted to know if I felt that She had gone too far with the punishment. I made it very clear that She did not and I was impressed by Her imagination, She laughed and told me She was surprised at how She was slightly turned on by seeing me on my hands and knees, nude and scrubbing floors.

After we agreed that all was good, She let me know that because I dropped the ball I would not be getting the edging session She had planned. That was a disappointment, but another well played move by Her. That evening I brought Her to 3 orgasms with Her Wand, I was left with nothing but caged stiffness.

25. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Excellent, it's wonderful to see her doing so well. You can see her learning ("according to what we've spoke about") and her uncertainty too ("She wanted to know if .. She had gone too far"), but it's terrific that she's working to implement your FLR. I need more of that strict consistent discipline in my relationship -- I got throbby in my cage reading your post.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice