1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chastity Mansion - The most popular community for male chastity on the web. We are glad you have found us!

PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP:

A guide for avatars

We encourage all members to upload an avatar photo to make you recognisable. However, please keep your avatar clean and do not use a photo of a penis (locked or unlocked), or any kind of crotch photo. It can be disconcerting, especially for our ladies, to look at a discussion and see lots of locked penis photos :)
    We have a gallery section where you are welcome to upload photos of you wearing your chastity device. :)

Behaviour on the site

Please remember that you are in the company of members who might not be as open minded as you, if you could remember to keep your posts and particularly thread titles respectful to all, that would be very helpful. We like to include all topics related to chastity on the site, but not at the expense of turning others away. :)

It's best to start at the foyer

It's good to let everyone know you are new and say a little about yourself. Drop into the Foyer section and leave a "Hello - I am here!" message - long or short, it's up to you. :)

Management Team

Please contact
    L-u-c-y or Mistress Jules if you have any problems with your account.
    Welcome to our community! Have fun and enjoy the site!
    Jens & Lucy
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on training

Discussion in 'The Veterinary Center' started by Missy Elaine, May 21, 2016.

1. Hopefully many will share thoughts...Please

We were wondering how much time daily is spent on formal training? How much is too much if possible, Is there an amount of time where the effectiveness of your normal methods are not as successful as when you first begin each day?

Thanks in advance,
    m

2. when i first was started as a maid my training was a very long time cos i thougt i knew h w to clean a house but after i had done it Mistress sayed it was hopeless and found dust and things all over the place. She made me do it all over again a lot of times till She thougt it was good enough and my bottom was sore as well. The laundry was the same and all the ironing until i got it how She like it. my cooking wern very good as well so She took me to Her friends house where somebody showed me how to cook a lot of things and now i'm getting a lot better at that. Mistress show me how to do makeup and when i first done it She did my one eye for me and told me to copy.
    my training int as much now cos i know what She likes but if i make mistakes i still has to do it all a lot of times again. my curtsys were not right cos i was just bobbing and She make me curtsy proper for 30mins and my legs ache horrible after so i do them nice now.

3. Thank you, I begin new trainng today. Just a bit anxious

4. I hopes that you are ok then Elaine and everthing go ok.