Thoughts on my new BBCS

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Aarb, May 16, 2021.

1. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    My new BBCS turned up this week and, as this is my first proper full belt that I'be bought, all I can say is that it's a work of art. Have been wearing it for short periods and trying to tweak as I go but I have a few questions on how to get a decent fit.

1. I can't wear the belt without the outer cage as I get massive pinching (which I'm guessing is my boxers/ jeans rubbing against my balls and the squeezing them between the ring and cock cage). I've currently got the belt configured belt > ring > spacer > cock cage and have tried bending the cock cage so it's slightly further apart from the ring. Am I on the right track? I'm probably going to wear it with the outer cage but I'd like the flexibility.

2. Outer cage and thigh rubbing when sitting. I'm ok walking and I can close my legs fine when standing but the bottom quarter of the cage is definitely 'in the way' when I sit. It's not uncomfortable but just wondering if that's how it is or can I bend the lower part of the cage so the profile is narrower?

3. The rod - I'm wondering if my rod is too short (I didn't specify a rod size). I can attach the rod and bring everything together but, my word, it's tight. What sort of play should there be? Annoyingly I think I only need an additional 20-30mm of rod to give me slightly more play.

Other than that (and I'm just putting the above down to teething problems) I'm love/hating the belt. I went for the optional D-rings and the outer cage locks separately (so the cage can be removed for cleaning but the rest of the belt remains locked on.) Am already thinking about the collar and cuffs, full hannibal cage and other stuff for later :)

Photos of my belt in my gallery.

Cheers,
    Aarb

2. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    Hey there - for #1 you are on the right track, the cock ring helps keep your balls out of the way and to not get pinched at the bottom of the outer cage. However there is a balance in the spacing between the cock ring and tube to prevent skin from rolling up in between and pinching.

For #2, possibly bending the waistband closure to force the outer cage to bend/curve more and position of the waistband to control the angle of the outer cage which touches/rests on a chair or bench. I have also seen a case where someone got a custom (shorter) outer cage from BBRZ to address this

#3- you can leave the rod a little looser when attaching the retaining metal bar and also bend it for different curvature to better suit. However, if it is indeed too short, you can approach BBRZ for a different length, but keep in mind shipping costs..

Aarb likes this.
  3. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks - I'll keep gently bending until things stop pinching.

For the outer cage, fortunately it's not massively over-long so the belt isn't getting pushed up a lot if I sit on a bench (and I suspect it's the rod holder that's causing that).

Thanks for the tips for the rod - again a bit of bending and it's not quite as tight as it was.

4. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    This is turning into almost a daily update :)

Rod now bent to fit and the whole belt is a lot more comfortable with the rod in place. I'm 10 hours in and everything (so far) feels good.

Thanks @Chaste Nole for your suggestions. I have to say that Behind Barz have been great as well.

5. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear it is working out better for you - bend/bend/bend some more until it is just right then it is very comfy indeed.

6. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    Mailed BBZ this morning and have asked if they can recreate the enclosed tube with the larger funnel you posted.

Been building up the duration I'm in the BBCS and I think tonight may be time I (try to) sleep wearing it. There's been a lot of gentle bending but it's now at a point where I don't really feel most of the time. :)

blackrain likes this.
  7. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    I found sleeping with my belt dramatically improved the fit around my body. Little tweaks happened throughout the night while rolling around.

Aarb likes this.
  8. Chaste Nole

Florida
    Local Time:
    That is a great point, 100% agree that sleeping in the belt results in nice adjustments the next day. A nice side effect of wearing it overnight!

Aarb likes this.
  9. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    I was amazed how comfy it was overnight compared to my experience with ball trap devices before. Hadn't thought about the belt adapting to me as I slept - yet another reason to sleep in it :)

ldsnet likes this.
  10. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    Another milestone - have managed to tweak the belt to the point where I can wear it without the outer cage and not experience horrendous pinching. I suspect it will be a lot better once my custom tube arrives as well.

I've managed to sleep in it a few times and now and it's getting to the point where I don't really feel I'm wearing it most of the time. My only slight regret is that I didn't go all out and get the full Hannibal cage but I can order that in a few months.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice