Thoughts on mood drop?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by queenofheartsS, Dec 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. slave2MN

slave2MN Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    Thanks, I am feeling much better today. Bad drops happen but understanding what is happening and how to cope with it goes a long way to dealing with the drop.

I hope you can limit your guy's drop :)

2. slave2MN

slave2MN Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    I wanted to give an update on my horrendous sub drop. I hope it sheds some light on this often misunderstood subject and perhaps can help someone else get through a bad drop. Apologies for being general and nondescript but some details are too intensely personal to be shared in full.

After I had shared some details of my seriously bad sub drop with Domina, she took action. I intentionally did not share details with her until my drop had passed. When I did so, she was incredibly sympathetic as I expected.

When I saw her after the drop she had a plan. We spent some time in her dungeon in what seemed to be a perfectly normal play session. After approximately 20 minutes, she told me that we would engage in impact play for a bit and then she had planned something non traditional. After I thanked her for my impending bruises, she led me out of the dungeon.

What transpired next was one of the most intensely personal and beautiful experiences I have ever encountered. For the better part of the next hour I was given the most amazing TLC that I have ever experienced. Domina told me that when I left her this time she wanted me to know that I was cared for. She went above and beyond the call of duty to make certain that I did.

We spent much of the time talking about the drop. She was curious about what exactly happened, what it felt like etc. I explained that it was a perfect storm of a drop and my lack of immediate recognition added to its severity. I explained that it feels like a bad break up since the chemical reaction is similar. Essentially, the body is experiencing withdrawal of oxytocin, the bonding chemical. This withdrawal is why we crave our exes after or have a rebound relationship after a break up. In an intense BDSM scene the reaction can be shortened but it can be just as powerful.

Domina's TLC in this case kept me from dropping and I am sure the next time I drop I will recall how much she made me feel valued and cared for which will no doubt help with the drop.

EbonyToeAddict and Love&Passion like this.
  3. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    Real ruins, i.e. not just letting go the second he cums, are good for getting used to going longer between full orgasms when your starting off, plus the drop is minimal or not at all. Definately lock right him right back up after any orgasm and some good verbal teasing or just dominant talk after any O really helps. Making him eat cum might be a bit much at first, but if it's something you can manage it works amazingly well. Really anything where you immediately remind him of your dominance and his submission to you. I was once ordered to go make her a sandwich after sex. I never thought I'd get so turned on making a sandwhich. Lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice