Thoughts on Cherry Keeper cages with TouchStop covering the tip?

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by takahina, May 8, 2023.

1. takahina

takahina New member

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    I was looking through the CK shop and noticed there was one custom cage with the TouchStop mesh covering the entire cage, including the tip: https://www.shapeways.com/product/CH6G36K53/cherry-keeper-custom-ckc-mivjzo-20

Has anyone here tried this? If so, how does it feel? I'm guessing it makes urination more difficult/messy, but hopefully not so much that it's a dealbreaker.

I'm interested in getting a short or stub one for two reasons: first, I'm uncircumsized, and wearing a cage can be really uncomfortable when the tip of my penis rubs against my clothes, or if foreskin poking out gets pinched (maybe I'd get used to it with time, but I don't want to try that). Second, the default CK tip hole size feels a bit too big for me, I've had problems where I squeeze out of the tip.

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    I had a similar 3d printed cage several years ago and hygiene was a major issue.

Beyondheat likes this.
  3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    I do NOT recommend the touch stop from a hygienic standpoint. it'll be so bad that you'd have to shower EVERY time you pee.

Instead, think in terms of their other designs. One has a smaller pee hole opening. Another has an additional cross bar. Etc.

But FIT is y our biggest ally. Device must be the right length. If peeing and hygiene are of concern, then maybe the stub is too short for you.

In my case I have the Standard, Small, Short cages. The "Small" fits me best as far as peeing goes. The "short" is more comfy, but terrible at times for peeing.

FIT! Fit!

MadameJs_boo and Beyondheat like this.
  4. FLRAdvocate

FLRAdvocate Long term member

Goddess Worshipper/Pussyfree Lifestyle Evangelist
    Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    I can see how it would be. If you tried to urinate with that thing on, it'd go everywhere. That design would be much better with an actual hole in the center of it.

5. takahina

takahina New member

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    I don't understand the cages with an additional vertical cross bar, it seems like it's just a worse version of mesh. Higher chance of a centered vertical bar blocking your pee.

I saw at least one cage where the tip is a screw hole, but there seems to be some kind of sharp corners on the inside, which isn't ideal.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  6. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    Agreed. But probably better than the mesh.

My emphasis is there are other options than the mesh.

Fit is the best option. Too small guarantees peeing problems in my book. As does too big.

Beyondheat likes this.
  7. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    I am uncertain about it.

8. Beyondheat

Beyondheat Active member

Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    I had a longer one with touch stop and it was enough to put me off them. The moisture retention from peeing or from washing in the sink after caused problems. This looks like it would be hard getting the pee out in the first place as well.

If I'm honest, I bought it for the headfuck rather than any real difference it made. Chastity cages basically do work, but I think touch stop is a gimmick which causes issues.

9. huugo

huugo New member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    I have two cages with that solution and they are only ones i can use (small penis, uncut, lot of foreskin) without my foreskin poking through head of the cage. Really need to take it off atleast once a day for good cleaning. Havent had any problems in around 8 months of on/off use. Peeing is messy and atleast for me it requires water to clean afterwards.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice