Thoughts on a PA piercing compatible device?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by DrChastity, Apr 5, 2018.

1. DrChastity

DrChastity sub CD, mtf (ish?) seeking keyholder

Physicist
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    After a fair bit of research today regarding the various styled devices, I think I'm leaning towards getting a Prince Albert piercing and a chastity device that can be securely locked in place by way of this piercing. I'm thinking probably an 8 gauge would be a decent choice. I think my preference would be to have the PA piercing be permanently in place, although I'm not quite sure how one would achieve this. I read that a captive bead ring would be quite hard to remove without the proper tool and that would probably be a fine start. But I do like the idea of the ring being soldered or welded such that removal of it would be impossible (without destroying the piercing/ring). Oh well... something to aspire to anyway. I guess I just really like the thought of a chastity device that is impossible to remove if locked. The one I use now seems quite secure, although I've never gave it my all to see if I could escape. I don't believe I could, without experiencing some extremely incredible pain and possibly injuring my testicles in the process. I guess I'm just really turned on about the thought of a chastity device that locks on by way of a piercing. It seems like this method would be the absolute best in terms of being secure. Which I find to be an integral part of the whole experience. Thoughts appreciated, and recommendations regarding this style device also most welcome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice