Thoughts about using a silicon cage overnight

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Amaterasu, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Member

Student
    Europe
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Since I started locking myself up I got problems with the night time. For me it was very difficult to sleep in my cage not because it is not fitting or itching. I am just extremely excited about wearing the cage because a metal cage is quite heavy and its impossible to forget that you are wearing one.

I thought about wearing a silicone cage overnight to get myself some sleep. The problem is that the silicone cage is not preventing my best part from getting hard or erect. It feels like there is no cage on at all which is nice to sleep in, but on the other side the meat is able get big because of the flexibility of the silicone.

I would like to use the silicone cage to get comfy with wearing a cage overnight, but a the same time I am sure that it won`t work with the metal cage.

What should I do ?

Knight Motivation likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    Stick with the metal cage, and hang in there, it will take a while to get used to, but it will be worth it in the end, if you switch to a silicone cage at night, you will be on that same boat once you get used to it and switch back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice