Those who have been in a full fledged FLR for a long time. Do you feel that your life is better?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by wanchin, Jul 13, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. wanchin

wanchin Member

Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    Those who have been in a full fledged FLR for a loner period of time. Do you feel that your life/marriage is better for it?

MyDB and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  2. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Absolutely....no argument, fights or disagreements... we have been together 29 years and people think we are a new couple when they first meet us.... our only regret is we waited a few years to start FLR.

3. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    I'm in the same camp as Deeshubby we have been married 20 years and we have never been so happy and so close my wife loves it as i .I also wish we had done it years ago :)

4. Surrendered to Bec

Surrendered to Bec Property of Bec. SLRN 281-606-394

Truck Driver
    Brisbane, Australia
    Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    While we're certainly not long term yet, the benefits that FLR/WLM has brought to our marriage (we have been married nearly 20 years) have been terrific. As with the previous replies. We wish we had done things this way from the start.

5. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    What do you consider longterm? Mistress Wolf and i are at 3 years, and things are so much better than before the power exchange!

6. hubbycuck75

hubbycuck75 Member

Local Time:
    As Desshubby has said, my Miss and I could not be happier.

It was difficult at first and certainly an adjustment to accept that my wife would be the one to look after me and our marriage. I have learned over the years that Miss always makes much better decisions than I.

manintyres likes this.
  7. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    A game changer, life saver, a giant kick for our marriage. I'm a better husband and lover, and she is powerhouse today, shines in her beauty with self-confidence and radiated femininity. I only wish for all vanilla couples turning this page, that they could be more open about in the society - that It would be looked upon as a valuable tool , a shortcut to happiness. Don't take Xanax, therapy, infidelity or divorce!
    Do Chastity and denial instead:)

I know a lot starts out with this as yet another tempting kick, but over time I see a tendency towards a profound switch in objectives. For many couples the true treasure lies in the discovery of the great powers in a Female Lead Relationship. All about pleasing her, and not focusing on your willy....

Mat4Robyn, LadyBlaze, Sunny and 4 others like this.
  8. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    Of course!
    As a result of FLR, we both feel that our marriage is "complete"!

manintyres and BlueEyes like this.
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh yes its a lot better for me. before i met Mistress i was working very very long hours in some bars in Spain. it was from 12 in the noon to very late the next morning sometimes 4. and not much money as well. if it wern for tips id have had no money to buy much cos the rent on my little flat took nearly it all.

Jasmic68 and manintyres like this.
  10. Mistress Wolf

Mistress Wolf Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Caged Wolf and I have been married 12 years, and these last three have been the best of our marriage!

11. MDsh

MDsh Active member

DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    I would say absolutely that life and marriage is better and that is hard to believe. I would have told you two years ago that my life and marriage was great, but this is far more than I could have even imagined. I love being in total control of hubby. I also love being in total control of the money and decision making. It has always felt natural being in control and this makes it all possible.

I like this question and may make hubby answer it on his blog.

12. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    Yes, very much so. Apart from the sex, now Xena can just tell me things she wants me to do. We argue less...

manintyres and BlueEyes like this.
  13. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    @wanchin :having put the question,are you going to comment on your own thread? I've noticed so many women in a well-established FLR say emphatically that they would "never go back".It makes me wonder why there are not more candidates for taking control...:(

Mat4Robyn and Mascara^Snake like this.
  14. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello All.

I would not say we are in a full out FLR/WLM as of yet but as I transition into a more submissive and servile footing things just seem to be getting better and better. I don't see us ever realistically shifting to a dynamic where she controls 100% of EVERYTHING. She still wants a man that will "man up" when she wants and I am happy with that. I see us about 60/40 right now. I would gladly accept as much as 90/10. Being firmly directed and told what to do (as opposed to being asked), how to behave and what we are doing takes so much stress away from my mind. I try to reinforce light-heartedly that she should feel no guilt in being "bossy" or "controlling" and that "it is her right because after all, she wears the pants and I wear the pantyhose." She gets a kick out of it as do her friends when I say, "Dont ask me, ask her, I am just her arm dressing--she wears the pants here!." We rarely fight and we make a great team running our home and finances. Sexually, she dictates what we do and has all of the orgasms she desires and fills my orgasmic void by cultivating, growing and attending to my fetishes. I see it that she is making sure that I grow to NEED them, WANT them and associate them with her to free her from the stress of an active role to have to engage me sexually when she is not in the mood or too tired (she works very hard and often times does not have the energy for one on one play). Whatever she is doing under the hood seems to be working because I was all starry eyed with her on the 2 year anniversary of my most recent orgasm when most men would be hopping mad. More couples should try FLR/WLM...a happy wife makes for a happy life!

allaboutHer

15. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    Definitely not at it for long, just a few months of denial with my girlfriend. Hence of course a much smaller base of experience. From where we stand, I enjoy this orgasm control game and it does bring us closer together as a couple, that's safe to say.
    However, it doesn't have any control on the other parts of everyday life for us. If I disagree with her, I stand by my opinion. In that moment, it absolutely doesn't matter that she's the one who controls my sexual relief, and she is smart enough to seperate daily arguments, decision-making and the orgasm control. Even if those were connected, I may be stubborn enough to insist on my opinion as a matter of principle.

But I guess that's because it's still just "a game". Doesn't mean we don't take it seriously but in comparison with the lifestyle of all you other guys it's probably much too early to draw a conclusion. However I do have to say I can't picture myself as the husband who follows his wife no matter what, if we have disagreements we do fight it out. It's important and problem-solving for us and I have honestly no idea how else a healthy relationship works. It's also about what @allaboutHer said: Sometimes our girls want us to "man up" and for me that's actually the case for most of everyday life. I know she wants a protective man who can solve any problem and who's just there for her. And I would do anything for her but for everyday life that doesn't mean she doesn't have to do chores any more ;)

So, all in all, maybe these are just orgasm control games in a not-actually-FLR. Still excited to explore.

16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    What do consider to be a FLR?
    Full lifestyle every decision is made by her.
    Just regarding sex, the lack of it and related issues.
    Something in between the two extremes?

Surely ts a subjective and personal thing unique to each couple or is it not?

17. hubbycuck75

hubbycuck75 Member

Local Time:
    For me its the full lifestyle, Miss has complete discretion over all matters and has done so for many years now.

Our relationship naturally evolved to this, I gradually gave up all control willingly..

18. lionhearted

lionhearted Member

Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    I like the continuous desire I have for my lover during the denial period. I appreciate not playing with and edging myself during lock ups. Im not sure it gives me more staying power as a lover. So it's an exciting kink to play with but I'm not sure it's the best lifestyle of us in a long term relationship.

19. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i likes it lots better now cos before i was working from 12 in the middle of the day till 4 in the morning and i still works hard for my Mistress but i get up at 7.30 and has a bit off for my lunch and a tea break and after i have cook and serve dinner and washed up i can sit down with Her and then go to bed at bout 12. and i has Friday nite off and Sat and Sun i don't do as much.

danijean001 likes this.
  20. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    My wife and I have been together 13 years and just this year have started a FLR. The only hiccup has been a result of my stubbornness, which I am working on, otherwise, our intimacy and passion has skyrocketed and I see us happier and being happier into the future.

Mat4Robyn likes this.
  21. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I think our life would be better in a full FLR, but she has many lapses so I don't think its as good as it could be, I wish she would control me more but I dont think its in her genes.

22. Halm

Halm Active member

IT professional
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    I pined for an FLR for years. We played at it off and on. Often the thing holding us up has been me and my ingrained patterns of behavior. I can say that I'm in a similar situation as @allaboutHer and @Aoilioa have said about being a man, meaning protective and burly at times, especially in public oh and sometimes in the bedroom. We have worked on so many things since we've been transitioning to FLR. Communication is much better, sex is hotter, intimacy has pulled us closer, hell I even sleep better (she sleeps on top of me now, wrapping me up in her dominant arms and legs.) Now that we are in what I'd call a full blown FLR, even though there are some niggling problems calling from the past, things are better than they've ever been. This is year 16 of our marriage, but year one of our FLR, I'd almost go so far as to say that FLR has reset our marriage. I feel like we are newlyweds and that the smile plastered on my face is not to be denied. My wife also seems completely at peace now, major decisions have been made regarding our life and we have decided on a full 365 24/7 FLR, including me being a kept man at home and supporting her in her daily work activities (manager at a mid sized company.) I've just handed in my resignation letter to my full time job and will be completely reliant on her for all the decisions, all the money, all of the jobs she wants me to do. I am basically like a handyman/50's wife to her ever increasing power, both at work and at home. My heart flips a bit every time I think about it, but not in panic, actually in joy. We have found what is right for us. We are both very very happy. FLR has made this all possible.

23. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    We have been married for 32 years, and in an FLR for less than a year. We have always shared the chores, both work, and he controls the spending money. These things really have not changed for us as far as the FLR goes, what has changed is small things like opening doors for me, my initiating our sexual relations, thinking about and talking more about our relationship, and basically acting like we did when we were younger and first fell in love. It has made our love stronger, and although he is not being made to wear women's clothing, he does get waxed, and has some very nice mens underwear (Calvin Klein micro modal trunk) to wear. I would not change a thing, he is still the man I fell in love with, but is also a kinder and gentler man than he was. So for long term purposes, I would not change where we are or worry about where it is going. We simply are enjoying each other and learning new things about each other, which in turn seems to have deepened our love for each other.

24. Missy Elaine

Missy Elaine Member

I Serve Miss Olivia.
    Local Time:
    We finished our first six months. As long as we communicate, it is the way we are supposed to live. We have gained respect for each other in so many ways. I am constantly excited, she has evolved into a stronger if not more demanding (confident) soul mate.

25. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    Would you mind sharing how you started after so many years of marriage? How, and who, initiated the change?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice