Thong wire on neosteel and mysteel

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by tphillips, Aug 25, 2013.

1. tphillips

tphillips New member

Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    The thong wire, is it a solid steel rigid bar or is it wire rope that is coated? Can the bar be moved off to one side while using the bathroom? I am considering a full belt but cant seem to get past the thong wire.

2. scob89

scob89 Bandit

Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    They both have a coated steel cable that is designed to move off to the side when downloading.

3. tphillips

tphillips New member

Local Time:
    Downloading....nice way to put it.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around having such a wire in a belt worn long term. Seems like it would get very annoying very quickly. Does anyone here use a chain rear and if so, how does it feel?

4. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM

I've been researching a full belt for a couple years now and have the same concerns as you. Not sure which belt maker you are looking at, but in the case of Neosteel the "regular belts" have a smaller diameter wire (I think 4mm) and supposedly is pretty easy to pull to the side. If you order the SheMale belt OR The Arch then you will get a thicker wire (think 10mm). I've read this is difficult or impossible to move aside when the belt is measured and fitted correctly. Seems some can and some can't.

Interestingly I found the tube on my bicycle pump to be exactly 10mm and is probably a similar rubber/plastic material as the belt wire would be. I disconnected it and pulled it up through my butt crack to simulate what it would feel like. It definitely felt kind of big but rested in my butt crack. What I started to wonder was if the cable was tight would it irritate my anus as I bent up and down and rubbed it. I posed this concern on the forums and everybody said don't worry they are super comfortable and that eventually you don't even notice the wire.

My biggest concern is "downloading". I'm busy and active and usually have 2 or 3 downloads a day. It's hard to imagine just pushing through the wire, especially when I saw how thick 10mm was. On the other hand I don't know easy it would be pull a wire aside while you clean up with the other hand so maybe in the end just going through the wire and cleaning up is the best solution?

In general the overwhelming consensus seems to be the wire is the most comfortable and most hygenic. In the end I think you just have to trust what others are saying and go for it.

Hope that helps.

5. SissyDanny

SissyDanny sissy1

Local Time:
    I have been wearing the Shemale belt 24/7 and it really is not that big of a deal to go to the bathroom. there is enough slack in the wire to easily pull it aside and go. clean up is a little tricky but not a real problem. I have found once you make the adjustments to the belt for your body it is by far the most comfortable chastity device I have worn. There is a unique feeling that you get when the lock clicks shut on this device as you know there is no pulling out, and no getting around the fact that it is locked on and until the lock is removed you will not be seeing you penis any time soon.

Danielle

Wendygirl likes this.
  6. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:

Can you elaborate on your Shemale?

I'm interested to know how the front shield fits in terms the sides hitting your balls or legs when sitting. Also how is the cleanup after urinating? Is it hard to clean since there is the "extra" shield for the Shemale?

I'm leaning towards the Arch for comfort and hygiene but there is something about the Shemale that I really like. I like the angle of the penis tube and the fact that it's closed at the bottom. Also the extra shield in the front is nice. Just wondering if all that is worth it as it seems to not offer as much freedom of movement or ease of cleanup as the Arch does.

Thanks!

7. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Bump.

Looking for more discussion on these topics.

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    are you sure you have the correct size in mind for the cable? as it is supposed to be 10mm that would be the same diameter as a modern central heating pipe fitted to a radiator and as you compared it to a bike pump maybe you have got the size comparison slightly wrong?. I had the tollyboy belt fitted with the cable and it was almost as if there was nothing there once you had worn it for a few hours and gotten used to it. Taking relief in the bathroom was not an issue at all as once seated the belt tends to make the cable slacken slightly, with enough flex to move to the side.

Susan S likes this.
  9. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:02 AM
  10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Phew thank god for that then! i was wondering just "how big" his ass crack was! lol;)

batandball13 likes this.
  11. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
  12. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    So you got there in the end as its plastic coated it would be nice and smooth. Never sure how long you can go wearing the but plug. Either comfort , or , anoying stimulation ! Good or bad thing don't know !! To the semi permanent stretch generally not thought to be good practice in the big toy fisting community . No matter how big you can stretch so long as you bum can have some time off to close back up properly incontinence is never s problem .
    Wendy

13. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Not sure how this relates to the OP question

14. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol bit if a mix up on sizes and the question of how long you can wear a but plug
    Xx wendy

15. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    I have a My-Steel with chains and don't see how anyone can claim that a wire is the most hygienic! However,chains are not perfect.

The only disadvantages of chains are that sitting on a hard seat for any length of time can become painful (unless you're a lard-arse) and that they tend to leave marks on the loo seat.

I've tried a cheap Chinese belt with a hole and, frankly, find it disgusting. I even resorted to pulling that to one side so I don't see how pulling a cable (it's too large to be called a "wire", surely) to one side could be a problem. I would seriously consider a cable for my next belt and can't see any difficulty in rigging something up with a piece of suitable cable (or even rope and some aquarium tubing) to test the sensation and "pullasideability" for long-term wear.

16. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    to be fair it is not truly needed to pull the cable etc aside in reality! the substance that comes out is more than capable of exiting under its own steam! excuse the pun, and yes you have to wipe yourself clean but then you do anyway.

17. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Nearly delicately put @slave stroppy :p - but not quite LOL

18. Paulette the Tart

Retired
    Local Time:
    The phrase "substance abuse" springs immediately to mind! o_O

19. ChasteandPlay

ChasteandPlay Active member

Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    I'm currently wearing one of the chinese model belts with the oval hole in the back. Mine is basicaly a shemale belt similar in appearance to Neosteel. I was wondering, did you have problems with the silicone on the hip belt to be too abrassive. Mine rubbed the skin raw after wearing it for one day at work. I was thinking I could use mineral oil but that was not an option at that work as I could not find enough privacy to apply it. Also the silicone liner keeps coming off the edges, have you found a way to make this stick? Do you know of any quality belts that will give that flat front shemale look? As you can see in my avatar pic it allows me to wear panties giving a real pleasant look.

I would like to get a good belt that I can wear 24/7 with only moderate removal for cleaning that gives that nice flat front plate type effect. Any thoughts? The trapt ball design is not really for me as it actually allows a smaller range of "dress up" options that I'm looking for.

20. Paulette the Tart

Retired
    Local Time:
    Check out the My-Steel in my avatar.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice