"thong" style full belt?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by TheEncoded, Oct 19, 2020.

1. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    I just had to test if I could "pull out" of my holy trainer and of course I can. So I'm wanting to find something more secure.

I am wondering if anyone has experience with the kind of belt below. Are they any better than a ball trap in terms of pull-out? I'm thinking about buying a cheap one to try it out before I buy an expensive one from fancy steel or similar.

Honestly, I'm good with the honor system, but the fantasy of "can't" instead of "won't" is appealing to me.

I totally get that I could cut the belt off easily with a wire cutter or tin snip, but then i'd be destroying the belt *and* my wife would know it happened.

I'm really just interested in knowing if pull-out and putting it back in is possible. And can anything of significant size go in the rear? (I was recently told that I don't own that part of my body anymore either).

https://fancybondage.com/collection...ts/male-stealth-stainless-steel-chastity-belt

[​IMG]

2. sissy girl lauren

Software Engineeer
    Oxford U.K.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    I have experimented with these kind of belts and nearly bought a Fancy Steel version. However it is a stupid price and takes forever to ship. After reading some review here I bought a Chinese knockoff and after sizing the belt correctly it looks great! However You can still pull out of them and frankly they are not very comfortable.

I eventually ended up buying a steel belt from Behind Barz, not cheap but after having the belt for a few days now with the full system there is no escaping! It is the first chastity device I have owned that I cant escape from! Mistress is very pleased.

Chr-K and Charles3451 like this.
  3. lockedaway9

lockedaway9 Member

Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    I have a similar belt (you can view it in my profile), and can say it is definitely less secure then the ball traps I have. A little bit of lube and you can slide right out and back in. In my case it's not a big deal, but if it's security you're looking for, that belt isn't it.

As for rear access, it's easy enough to pull the cable to the side and fit anything reasonable in there.

4. lockedaway9

lockedaway9 Member

Local Time:
    Funny, I think mine is the most comfortable I've worn. But I do find it needs regular minor sizing tweaks. A few mm make a big difference.

5. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    Yeah. That's what I was afraid you all would say. Makes sense. The ball trap cages hold on to you much closer to the shaft than these where there is a length of wire. Leaves for a lot of play on the tube I supposed.

So maybe I should attack this from a different angle. I'm looking for a belt which I would have to wreck to get out of that is as minimal as possible. I personally don't care if I look like 3CPO in the belt, but my wife does not care for the aesthetic of a heavy belt. In fact, she doesn't like steel period, but I want to scope out the options so I am at least informed if the topic is ever open for debate.

At the end of it all, we both know I'm going to do whatever she tells me to do. I just like the sense of knowing I will be accountable if I cheat and therefore the loss of control.

I'm trying to avoid a PA... Also, I'm about 99% sure my wife isn't going to go for a PA. Although, she has surprised me a couple times with stuff I thought she'd never go for.

6. jlovescuck

jlovescuck Active member

Local Time:
    maybe if you encourage her about how inescapable a PA device is, she'll change her mind.
    because frankly
    pretty much every balltrap device in s able to be escaped from. some more easily than others

7. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    I'm definitely not going to bring up a PA to her! I'm willing to sacrifice on the fantasy to avoid having a 4 ga needle stabbed through my penis. Remaining chaste in the HT won't be a problem and I can forego the excitement of "can't" vs "won't" if it means no PA.

If she tells me that she's going to put a PA in her cock, then that's what we'll be doing (and without protest). And I'll delight in doing it for her, but it's going to have to be initiated by her.

8. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    How "escapable" is this kind of belt?

https://shop.neosteel.com/en/Chasti...Modules/Male-Sports-System-Module-Masterpiece

While my wife doesn't really like the aesthetic of steel, I get the sense that she would warm up to it in the future. She has said things like, "well, if this doesn't work, there are other options. like belts".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice