This Time It's For Real

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Blue Balls, May 25, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Blue Balls

Blue Balls Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    Hello everyone,

My Wife/Mistress and I, have been playing with chastity off-and-on for over five years now. We started with the CB-3000, then the CB-6000, and the longest we ever went was about two weeks.

Usually those devices cuased chaffing and were removed within a week or so, and we would operate on the honor system where we would have intercourse, but I would not come without permission.

At first my wife just went along with my chastity fantasies to apese me, but over time she started to get into it, and began to explore the pyschology of chastity play which fasinated her.

During this time she had been exploring her dominate side as well, and I was equally fascinated by her desire to dominate me, using strap-ons, tying me down, spanking me, etc.

We have now honed these skills to a fine art, but I have continued to fantasize about true enforced chastity. Then a couple of months ago I discovered the new Birdlock device and ordered it.

When it arrived, I showed my Mistress the device and she got visibly excited, because she never cared much for the hard plastic of the CB series when I would spoon her.

She had me try it on for a couple of days, and I became concerned because the device was so comfortable that I knew I could where it for prolonged periods, which just fueled my fantasies.

I was thinking maybe we could actually try some long term chastity, and my birthday was coming up soon. So a couple days before my birthday I mentioned to my Mistress that maybe for a birthday present we could try some long term chastity.

Without a moments hesitation she eagerly said yes, and her eyes got wide open and she got an evil grin that scared me and turned me on at the same time.

So we drew up a contract, and when I asked her for how long, she said, "you'll find out after I lock you up." Then on my birthday we had the cock-locking ceremony, and she made me get on my knees and beg for her to do this for me, and give me a present I will never forget. Then we both signed the contract.

I asked her how long this would be for (I was thinking maybe a month), and she said you really want me to make your fantasy a reality, and I foolishly said "yes please Mistress!" Then it will be for a minimum of three months slave boy, "What! You heard me!" "I'm going to make this an expieriance you will never forget, for the rest of your life!"

My heart sunk, and I got scared, and she said, "If you truly want to live your fantasy of enforced chastity, then it has to be my decision, and it has to be longer than you want." "Yes Mistress."

Apparently she had the same idea of locking me up for my birthday present after seeing the Birdlock, and had ordered a couple of books on how to be a Mistress, and as she put it, "I'm going to dominate the SHIT! out of you."

Then she had me order a Hitachi magic Wand for her, and a heavy duty bull hide flogger for me, and she informed me that this time it's for real. That my cock will remin locked for the entire duration, (except for cleaning and teasing).

Then she produced a set of rules, such as: I will kiss her clit each night before we go to bed, I will open all doors and pull out chairs for her, I will get on my knees and kiss her hand when ever I see her after being seperated, etc.

Then she told me any infractions will be noted and delt with harshly, and that she will teach me respect by whipping my ass each week before she milks me with her strap-on.

She explained to me that she has been reading up on female domination and the idea really turns her on, and while she makes my enforced chastity fantasy a reality, she also wanted to explore her darker dominate side and push both our limits.

As it turns out this is my wildest fantasy come true, and my greatest fear all in one, I am blessed to have such a Mistress who has assured me that this will be an expieriance I will never forget.

So I signed up here, and created a thread to cronicle my expieriances, and maybe get some feed back from all you wonderful people.

Careful What You Wish For, You Might Just Get It!!!

Danny15 and Fredfred like this.
  2. Blue Balls

Blue Balls Junior Member

Local Time:
    My First Week

Well, its only been about four days, and I am just now starting to feel a little randy, and my Mistress has been keeping track of my failures to follow her rules to the letter.

As it turns out the Birdlock is very comfortable, and unfortunatly I will probably have no problem wearing it for the entire duration of my chastity.

Last night my Mistress scheduled my first milking, she put on a new leather outfit she had bought (she looked awsome and my cock started throbbing just looking at her), then she tied me face down on the bed with my legs tied together, then she blindfolded me.

She told me how she had been looking forward to disciplining me with her new bull hide flogger, and that over the years she secretly realy enjoyed giving me spankings and making my ass bright red.

Then she informed me that I had twelve infractions over the past four days, I tried to argue the point and she let the first blow fly across my ass as I yelped like a little girl, then she said, "Shut Up Blue Balls, I said this time it's for real, no more topping from the bottom, what I say goes, and if you don't believe me I'll prove it to you."

I started trembling, my Wife had transformed herself into a seriouse ball busting Mistress, and god only knows what she has been reading in those books of hers.

She then layed three blows across my ass and I yelped and jumped again, she decided that I was making to much noise and took a minute to gag me with a penis gag. In my mind I was concerned that I could not use our safe word if I needed to, but I was afraid to say anything.

As if she could read my mind, she said that I would not need a safe word for when I get disciplined because it would only be across my ass, and she could read my distress by how my body reacts to the blows (Good god what has she been reading, I'm really in for it this time).

Then she layed the remaining nine blows across my ass in succession, as I arched my back in pain and the gag muffled my moans, and she made sure the last three lit my ass on fire.

Then she started fucking with my mind, she took the gag off, and rubbed my crimson ass, as she told me this was for my own good. That this time its for real and that I had better learn to respect her, or I can expect more of the same, "YES MISTRESS, YES MISTRESS, YES MISTRESS!!!"

She had my attention, I had better do as I'm told or else. What the hell have I got myself into. Then she greased me up and inserted a butt plug in my rectum, she then mounted my lower back facing my red ass and began to rub one out on my lower back. As she started to come she dug her finger nails into my tender ass ckecks making me lift my ass as she got off.

Then she colapsed on my hot bum and took a little rest kissing the inside of my thigh as she recovered. "OK Blue its time to milk you now" she got up and put on her seven inch strap-on. Then straddled my legs and removed my butt plug, she greased her pole and poke the head in and out os my ass several times, until in one smooth motion she impaled me all the way to the hilt.

Again I arched and moaned outload as my eyes bugged out and she drove it home, probably as payback for all the times I plowed her sweet ass. Then she started to pound my ass slowly at first, then she speeded up and went to town on me I was moaning outload uncontrollably as she just kept drilling me again and again.

My balls were aching my ass was on fire, and my poor pathetic cock was straining for release as she climaxed again and colapsed onto my back. I was in subspace now my mind was racing and my cock was throbbing.

Then after a few minutes she started to brush her nipples across my back it was heaven feeling those soft breasts brushing my back, and she started to pump my ass some more, I was making low gutteral sounds as she reached up and pulled my head back by my hair, and I started to make deep grunting sounds.

This must have really turned her on, because she started to really thrust hard and deep inside me pumping my ass until she came again and rolled off my thouroughly fucked ass.

My god she completly rocked my world, the person who just did this was not my wife it was someone else my true blue Mistress and already she has given me an expieriance I will never forget, what the hell does she have instore for me next week?

I'll keep you posted, love Blue Balls!!!

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    wow one hot story and thanks for sharing. Welcome to the vault. You are in deed truly lucky to have a wife who can take it to this level. Keep us posted.

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    Jeez. I was just about to get up and take my shower for the day. I guess I'd better make it a cold one! :anim_63:

Best of luck to your and your Mistress!

mikecb

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    Sounds like you're a lucky slave indeed. Nice first couple of posts. :confused0068:

6. Blue Balls

Blue Balls Junior Member

Local Time:
    Like I said, "This time It's For real"

Well its been four days since my Mistress milked me, and she has showed no interest in sex all week.

Each night she would have me kiss her clit good night, and commanded me to continue kissing until she came, which took about 45 seconds then she would roll over and go to sleep leaving me to wonder what in the world she is up to.

I am starting to feel pretty randy now all the time, and my balls feel like ripe grapes ready to burst.

Then last night all of a sudden out of the blue she started kissing me with deep romantic passionate kisses, and rubbing her boobs against me, getting me all worked up. Then she started grinding against my leg and getting herself all excited and then she just got up and watched me to see the effect this had on me.

Needless to say I started moaning outload in frustration, and held my swollen aching balls as she laughed at me, and became obviously amused by her ability to make me insane so easily.

I begged her to let me go down on her, "Please!, Please!, Please!, Mistress", and she said OK.

We went to the bedroom and I began to ravage her kissing her neck and breast furiously like some teenage boy in heat it was driving her wild and she started grinding against my belly.

As I sensed she was about to come I got up to go down on her, with an evil grin on my face (I knew I was giving her a taste of what she has been putting me through) as she said, "What the Hell!!!"

I quickly went down on her and started tickling her tight pink rosebud, secretly she loves my tongue in her ass, but she denies it because she is a so called good girl.

I kept working her sensitive little flower over, and again when I thought she was about to come I stopped and leaned back and smiled (I was being a little tease and she caught on, whoops!).

She got really pissed off! She grabbed her Bull Hide Whip, which she keeps by the bed now, and grabbed me by my ear and marched me into the living room then she bent me over the back of the sofa and began to whip my ass.

She was shouting profanities, "You fucking ungrateful son-of-a-bitch, how dare you tease your Mistress like that" as she layed into my ass, "I'll teach you to respect me dam it!!!" as I kept saying I'm sorry Mistress between blows.

She must have given me at least twenty lashes I lost count as she scolded me "licking my pussy is a privledge slave, and you have lost your privledge tonight."

"Get on the floor and crawl to the bedroom, you ungrateful bitch" as she stormed off to the bedroom. When I got there she was plugging in her Hitachi Wand, "For that little stunt you only get to watch this time, now get on the bed you little fuckin prick!"

I layed on the bed and she spread my legs and knelt between them, "now put your hands under your ass and keep them there or I'll beat your balls until you cry" (I was truly scared of her now she was really outraged I would do such a thing).

She reached down and grabbed hold of my balls with one hand, while she used the Wand on herself with the other. She kept jerking and tugging my balls as I kept saying I was sorry "I'm going to make you sorry, you Blue Balled Bastard."

She had a strangle hold on my cock and balls and was pulling on them like the rains of a horse, "I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry!" Then when she climaxed she leaned back pulling on my balls hard until my moans of pain were as loud as her moans of pleasure Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck my balls ache, "GOOD!"

She continued this until she had come five times, and my balls actually turned blue. Then she got up off the bed, and I rolled over and held one nut in each hand as I moaned in agony from the expieriance.

She told me to hang my head off the edge of the bed and to keep my mouth closed or she would beat my balls until they are "Black and Blue." Needless to say I did as I was told, then she rubbed her dripping pussy all over my face until it was shiny from ear to ear, This could have been a special treat for you to taste your Mistress, but instead its become your badge of shame, "Hopefully that will teach you to tease your Mistress again."

After she cleaned up and returned to the bedroom, and the pain in my balls began to subside a little she asked me what the hell that was all about, I said I didn't know I just had a moment where I felt like teasing you like you have been doing to me.

Well Blue, like I said, this time it's for real, and you had better figure that out. The way this works is you get teased and I get pleased, and I am really starting to enjoy making a big strong man like you suffer while I get off, so go ahead and keep pushing it and see what happens!

She continued to tell me, that she is totally digging the power rush of beating me and making my balls ache, its so liberating to have total control of my cock and use me for her own selfish pleasure.

Then she reminded me that I begged her for this, and that I am not going to come for a very long time, so I had better behave or my suffering will become legendary (Hellraiser).

My god, she really means business this time, I am so turned on and a little bit scared too, my beautiful wife is really going to rock my world, and become the full blown Mistress I have always fantasised about. I just hope I can be strong enough to be worthy of such a woman, but something tells me she will be strong enough for both of us this time, YIKES!

I'll keep you posted, love Blue Balls.

7. Blue Balls

Blue Balls Junior Member

Local Time:
    How It All Began

I have become so horny lately I need to talk about sex, So I wanted to share some personal details about how our chastity games began.

My wife/Mistress and I met about twelve years ago, while working together. She had two teenage children and had gotten a divorce from a cheating husband.

She had moved away to her home town to rebuild her life, but returned after a year, during our conversations at work I found out she had not been layed in over a year people kept setting her up with losers, and her kids made it almost impossible to have any kind of relationship let alone sex.

I on the other hand, was with a girlfriend of five years, and was tired of the addict-co relationship I found myself in. She was on pain meds for a degenerative neck injury, so she had no sex drive at all, could not give head because of her neck pain, and would not try new things in bed.

She was very insecure, and was atimatly against any kind of masturbation, in reality she was quite the prude. Well over the past year our love making declined to about once every other month, and even then I would have to rub her neck for three days to relieve the tight muscles brought on by sexual activities.

Frankly it was not worth it, and I would toss one from time to time in the shower, god forbid she found out I was relieving myself this way. When I found out about my future wife not getting layed in over a year it turned me on, and I found myself fantasizing about her when I would jerk one off in the shower.

My girlfriend and I stopped having sex altogether for about six months, while my fantasies about my future wife became very vivid, We would tease and flirt with each other all day at work.

She would tell me about these guys that friends were setting her up with and I would become a little jealous and shoot them down for any reason I could devise. She saw this and was confused and amused because I was with some one.

Then I told her how we do not have sex, and frankly I wanted out of the relationship, but felt guilty because she was in so much pain.

She agreed and thought I was an Honorable man, but we continued to flirt and tease each other and I am sure she rubbed one out many times dreaming of me.

My apartment had only one bathroom, and my girlfriend decided to get a clear shower curtain one day and told me she has been peeing alot lately and not to lock the bathroom when I take a shower. I think she noticed I was taking longer showers than usual, and wanted to see if I was jerking off in there.

Like I said, we did not have sex for almost six months at this time, and she was very insecure, so that ended my morning stress relief at home. So this turned the table on me now my future wife could go home and masturbate, after a long day of flirting and teasing each other, and I had to deal with it.

I even told her about my sexual frustrations, and again she was very amused by it all teasing me even more because she new I was in a bad way. then one day I told her I had a wet dream for the first time since I was a teenager, she wanted to know what I was dreaming about when I wet myself, I told her I was an English lord and she was my house maid and when she dropped a glass and broke it I spanked her and bent her over and fucked her really hard as punishment.

Well, a week later for Halloween she dressed in a French Maid's outfit, what a fuckin cock tease, she was driving me crazy, and all I could think about was her in that outfit, because in my dreams I had already pounded her (instant hard-on).

Then the day came my girlfriend and I had a really bad fight and we broke up, she accused me of cheating on her, which I had not except with myself of course, and I accused her of being a frigid drug adaled bitch. Her only income was disability so we decided I would keep the apartment, and she would move but she needed two months to put some money together, I agreed.

Well needless to say we did not have sex, and I did not masturbate this whole time, partly because I was sad and a little depressed about the whole thing. Meanwhile my future wife was having a great time teasing me at work, giving me back rubs, brushing her breast against my arm by accident, (My Ass it was an accident!), pinching my ass, and sharing her sexual expieriances with me openly to drive me insane.

Finally my girlfriend moved out to another state, to live with her sister thank god! I could not wait to lay my future wife and I took her on a date, when we got back to my apartment she informed me that she has an appointment with her gynecologist the next day to get some birth control pills.

Well I did not have any condoms in the house so intercourse was not going to happen, so she got on her knees and began to blow me, and I was so nervous being with another woman for the first time in five years I could not come, and after she tried her best my cock went numb and I made her stop.

I felt so bad I offered to go down on her and she eagerly excepted, then she had to go home so she would have her toiletries in the morning for work. So she left me alone with my blue balls and I was thrilled and excited to taste another womans love juices.

This gave me positive reinforcement, to be chase I was on top of the world and feeling like superman. I decided right then that I would save my self for her and wait until I could fill her with all my love juice at once. I also decided that I absolutly hate condoms, and I would wait until she had her birth control pills to come in her.

The next day at work we discussed the prior evening and I told her I would wait until we could make love bareback, she loved the idea, but informed me that birth control pills take thirty days to take effect.

Needless to say I was bummed by this news, but I really wanted to save all my love for her, after fantasizing about her for the past eight months. So we set the day we would finally get to make love.

While we waited we got to know each other very intimately we would have heavy make out sessions that would leave both our pants sopping wet, and several times I went down on her when she was hurtin bad for some release.

Finally the day came, and I had not gotten off for three months. We fucked like wild dogs for eight hours, I came at least four times, and we collapsed and slept together for twelve hours then did it again, I was hopelessly in love.

She moved in two weeks later, and a month later on Sadie Hawkins Day she proposed to me, with out hesitation I excepted.

Fast forward we have been deeply in love for seven years, and the time just flew by, one day when I was looking at a sex toy site I came across chastity belts, and it intrigued me, so I spoke to her about it and she said she would give it a try, so I ordered one.

I did my research and created a contract and we embarked on our new adventure, it was amazing I felt the same lust for my wife I did when we were dating, she noticed how attentive I became and liked it. So chastity play became regular part of our sexual repitoir.

Continued:

8. Blue Balls

Blue Balls Junior Member

Local Time:
    How It All Began (Continued)

We would play a chastity game two or three times a year, at first just a weekend, then a week, ten days, and so on our record is twenty days.

During this time we also got into spanking and strap-on sex, little did I know I was preparing my wife to become my dominixtrix.

Over the years I learned that my wife was a virgin until she was twenty, and was no stranger to teasing guys, which explains why she is so good at it.

The irony is this is how our relationship was forged, and it only seems fitting that she continues to tease and torment me in the way that made me fall in love with her, and I would continue to dote on her and pleasure her in the way that made her fall in love with me.

She told me this is why she chose three months for my chastity this time, to relive our courtship, she told me how impressed she was by how much come I spurted in her the first time we made love, and she wanted to feel that intens orgasm inside her again.

As for her dominating me and using enforced chastity she said this is all my idea, and she is more than willing to explore her untapped dark side, and learn to take extreme pleasure in making me suffer just like she did when we were working together.

She has also told me that her Dominixtrix books have really opened her eyes to the joys and posibilities of a female led relationship, and that I can give up any hope of an early release. That she fully intends to show me her strength and resolve in making my little fantasy a true blue reality, and according to those books if she faltered I would lose all respect for her authority.

Something she has no intention of letting happen, she also told me that over the years she has really enjoyed spanking me and making my ass bright red, that deep down there is a little sadistic streak in her, and that she is going to take this opportunity to explore it fully.

I can expect to be humiliated, whipped, spanked, used and abused, have my balls crushed, my hair pulled, and anything else she can dream up to make me feel her true power to give me both pleasure and pain. I think she is just talking me up to scare me because she read about it in a book, but after these last two encounters I am starting to believe her and I am actually becoming a little scared of what she is capable of.

Like she said this time is for real, no more role playing, or back leading. She is going to show me what it means to be owned and operated by a strick Dominixtrix who knows no limits when it comes to satisfying her carnal desires, and devising new ways to make me suffer for her personal pleasure and amusment.

I consider myself to be the luckiest man on earth to have a wife that truly adores me, and who will go to any length to fulfill hers and my wildest kinkiest fantasies, as it turns out this Dom thing is not much of a stretch for her, and I am in for the ride of my life.

Blue Balls

9. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    blue balls,

thank you so much for posting. it's nice to read about other couples like U/us. this is what i love about Chastity Mansion...honest people willing to open up their lives and share with others similar minded people.

Y/you both remind me of Mistress and me. i've been posting every detail about O/our history and lives since last november. i feel so comfortable here and i share everything with Mistresses' blessing. (Mistress is much too busy to spend time here unfortunately.)

keep them coming, blue balls...W/we all love it!

slavejohn

10. guidoboy

guidoboy guidoboy

Local Time:
    blue balls,

i have been reading your posts and i can relate to what you have gone through in your quest. i am happy that you have found the right Woman for you and look forward to more of your story and torment.

humbly,

guidoboy

11. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Blue ball love that avatar.:happy0030:

Rachel

12. Blue Balls

Blue Balls Junior Member

Local Time:
    My second week

My Mistress decided it was, time for me to be milked again, but this time she wanted to get me all pumped up first.

So she had me bend over and grab my ankles while she whipped my ass, until it got bright red and hot to the touch, to increase my circulation down there, or so she said, I think she is starting to really enjoy her new bull hide flogger.

Then she had me remove my Birdlock and tied me spread eagle to the bed, she began by getting a very hot wash cloth and cleaning every inch of my cock and balls it felt so wonderful to have my cock touched again.

Then she got out our wooden frat paddle which I have great respect for, this thing can blister my ass in no time and does not feel nearly as erotic as the flogger, it is strictly for corporal punishment.

Then she got out some Astrolube and slatherd my cock and balls with it, she straddled one of my legs and braced herself with one hand by pressing down on the other thigh so I could not move at all, then she said "I am going to edge you Blue, several times and you must say stop when you are about to come, if you come I am going to blister your ass with this paddle understand", "Yes Mistress."

Then she started pumping my cock with her hand slow at first then faster and faster, all I could focus on was the seed in my loins and that frat paddle, I was moaning outload trying to hold back my sperm as long as I could then I felt it coming forth and I said "STOP!", and she let go of my cock completly, the shock of being pumped so hard and fast then nothing, blew my mind I was flexing and straining screaming out lowed "Noooooo, Please Mistress, Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhh, Please", and my body went into convulsions as I bucked and strained and fucked the air desperately needing release.

My Mistress just leaned back and enjoyed watching me buck and convulse and plead for mercy, she was in aw of the power she had over me, bringing me to the edge and then watching me lose my mind.

She began to rub herself against my thigh for several minutes while I calmed down and got control of myself, when I was ready she started again slowly at first it felt like heaven to have my cock get so hard and have her stroke me so proficiently.

She continued to increase in speed and I began straining again, She said in a deep seriouse voice "Don't you dare fucking come slave," I was totally focused on my seed and that fuckin paddle again, as she pumped me without mercy, and when I felt I was about to come I said "STOP!", and again she completly released my cock, and I went into convulsions again, pleading out lowed again for release as I fucked the air.

This time I lost all control she was playing with me like a cat with a mouse, she leaned back again and started to laugh at my plight and was thouroughly amused by the power she had to make my body react like this, as I bucked and moaned in agony.

I was entering sub-space now, my body started trembling, my mind was completly scattered, I pleaded with her "please no more Mistress, Please!" She said "You begged for this, now shut up and deal with it." Then she started rubbing herself against me again while I calmed down , which took much longer this time.

When I got control of myself again she was almost ready to come on my leg, then she started in on me again, edging herself while she pumped my cock, she again started out slow and increased in speed, saying "Don't you dare come, slave".

I held it back as long as I could then I reluctantly shouted "STOP!", and again she released me all at once and this time my whole body bucked violently, my voice vibrated I had no control over it at all, and in the recesses of my mind I could feel my Mistress grabbing my thigh with both hands as she grinded her pussy against me and felt me convulsing she had a massive orgasm, "OH Yes Blue, Yes, Yes, Yes."

Then she collapsed beside me, and cuddled my sweating body as I recovered from the expieriance, and she whispered in my ear, "I could really get used to making your misery my pleasure, Blue." then she went and cleaned herself up while I got back my composure.

When she returned, she released me and tied my hands behind my back, then she inserted the Aneros into my rectum, and had me kneel on the bed, she produced a small plate and placed it under my swollen cock, and instructed me to flex to work the Aneros in and out to milk myself, as the juices flowed freely from my cock onto the plate (it had to be almost two full ounces of fluid).

She sat in front of me with her riding crop smacking the side of my ass if she thought I was not flexing enough, and we both sat there in amazement at how erect my cock was as it pulsed and throbbed and I pumped the air, and by how much fluid was dribbling out of my cock.

After about ten minutes it appeared my prostate was dry and she picked up the plate and set it on the floor, and instructed me to get on my knees and lick it all up, as she stood over me and smacked my ass with her crop telling what a good boy I was.

Then she told me to put the Birdlock back on, which took almost twenty minutes for my hard-on to subside enough to put it back on, when it was in place she had me lick her pussy clean before she went to bed, kissed me goodnight and said "Have horny dreams Blue".

My Mistress it turns out does have a sadistic streak, she actually is starting to enjoy making me suffer, and she seamed quite pleased with herself that she could climax at the moment of my greatest frustration, if nothing else she is talented, and I think I love who she is becoming.

Again I think she got this idea from her reading, god help me, I asked for this and we have months to go, I don't think I can make it, but then again its not up to me anymore, is it.

Blue Balls!!!

13. Blue Balls

Blue Balls Junior Member

Local Time:
    Queening

My Mistress, came across this website at work a couple of days ago, apparently she has been doing some homework for my chastity training, and she told me to read it,

http://www.queensandkings.biz/queensandkingswebsite/HTML_files/the_history_of_queening.htm

Then she instructed me to build one of these chairs; I am very good at making things like this, plus it helps to keep me distracted from how horny I am feeling.

We went to a consignment shop and found a simple wicker chair for five bucks that will work perfectly, then I bought a padded toilet seat and some soft furry fabric for about 35 bucks.

I have removed the wicker from the seat and have fastened the toilet seat and I am in the process of upholstering it, and making the head sling.

Again I am turned on by this prospect, and scared at the same time, my Mistress said that she intends to watch several movies over the coming months with me servicing her the entire time.

She also said I should look forward to this because she will let me out of my cock lock during the movies so she can gaze upon my throbbing cock to amuse herself.

She also said she has always been fascinated by breath play, but thought it was to dangerous to try on her, but smothering me with her pussy and back side sounds like a wonderful way to experiment with it.

I am a very good swimmer, and can hold my breath for almost two minutes, and she knows this, so she said I can tap her leg when I need air, but don't be surprised if she waits just a little longer just because she can.

She told me to think of it as an erotic form of water boarding, I may think I am drowning, but actually its just a simulation.

My Mistress is beginning to actually strike fear in my heart, and is teaching me to be afraid of her, and what she is able and willing to do to me.

She is really getting into her role this time, and the more dominant she becomes the more submissive I've become, and she keeps hinting at how much she is enjoying this, and as she does more research she is really liking the idea of making this a permanent arrangement.

I think she is just saying this to scare me because her books have instructed her to do so, and its working, but lately she is using terms like female led relationship, orgasm rationing, and sissyfying me.

Clearly she is interested in these things and has read up on them, and right now I am in no position to resist her will, so I must wait and see where this will lead, like she said, "This time its for real!"

Blue Balls!!!

14. Blue Balls

Blue Balls Junior Member

Local Time:
    She Commands Respect

Thanks, it is an older shot of my Mistress/wife when we first got a strap-on.

She has said several times since then, that it is one of her favorite toys, because it is something we both can enjoy and she loves the idea of having a cock to fuck me with.

I must say I agree.

Blue Balls!!!

15. Rachel

Local Time:
    Blue i showed the Queening site to my Wife but again the whole vanilla thing reared it's ugly head and She was not interested at all. i envy you.

Rachel

16. Blue Balls

Blue Balls Junior Member

Local Time:
    Are You Seriouse

Did you actually have her sit down, then leave her alone while she read the history of queening, it is something that has transpired through the ages and I would think any dominant, woman would want to try it at least once.

I feel badly for you, if you wife will not even consider letting you service her this way at least once.

Try again, have her sit down with a glass of wine, tea, coffee, what ever, and leave her alone with the door closed and have her take her time, and read thouroughly the entire history, if she does not become at least mildly aroused by the idea of it, there may be some kind of problem.

She may be upset with you, have a hormone imbalance, be very stressed out, or maybe she has just become frigid over time, if so its your job to thaw her out a little, and see what she is willing to try, then progress from there.

Good luck, Blue Balls!!!

17. guidoboy

guidoboy guidoboy

Local Time:
    blue balls,

i am in awe of the toils and tribulations your Mistress puts you through. In reading the stories, i can't help but be envious of the opportunities you are experiencing.
    But there is a part of me that wonders if i could handle such torment. you are a brave and lucky man.

humbly,

guidoboy

18. Rachel

Local Time:
    Blue that is exactly what i did.

Rachel

19. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Blue Balls,

I don't know how I missed the last few additions to your thread! Please keep writing! It matches almost perfectly the sort of female led relationship of my dreams! All the best on your journey!

20. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    as impossible as it seems there are some women out there who do not enjoy oral service..my ex did not. for years i begged her to let me worship Her pussy. i fantasized about doing it all the time. in the 30 years we were together maybe She let me do it a few times...and she never came from it.

now i know it's not me. Mistress has me please Her this way all the time. in under 5 minutes She has Her first big orgasm and then enjoys 2 or 3 more before She pushes me away.

21. Blue Balls

Blue Balls Junior Member

Local Time:
    Chastity Play Takes Practice To Perfect

Thanks Guidoboy,

I do consider myself very fortunate to have such a Mistress, but this did not happen over night. She is a psychologist and is fascinated by what makes men tick.

Over the years we have experimented with chastity, strap-ons, whips paddles and floggers, bondage, and just about anything that has turned us on at one time or another.

The physical seams to remain the same over time what changes is our mind, and how we interpret and perceive sex and our games associated with it.

As for her putting me through hell, I begged her for it I really wanted her to make my enforced chastity a reality, and push me to my very limits, in fact I even dared her to take it up a notch and push her own limits by becoming a true dominixtrix taking pleasure in my suffering.

Needless to say she has accepted my challenge, and she is a woman of her word. Over the years we have learned that the one main problem of chastity play is my insatiable desire to constantly talk about sex to the point it annoyed her, and she would let me come just to shut me up, so she got me a journal to write my fantasies and ideas in.

This allows me to channel my lust without annoying her, so now she can tolerate a prolonged chastity fantasy, its great when I am frustrated I focus on fantasy then write them down until I ware myself out, and in the morning when she drinks her coffee she reads my writings fueling her fantasies and giving her ideas of how to torment me.

Its like she has a menu of sexual torments to chose from then customize to satisfy her carnal desires, and unleash on me. So far it has been wonderfully successful I must admit this time around is the best we have ever done and I am loving it and so is she.

As for my own frustration I find having her torment me like this sends me into sub-space which is a high unto itself and in fact can become rather addicting, and she is truly enjoying watching me deal with my frustration like some psychology experiment.

I'll will continue to keep you all posted , because I need an outlet to deal with my current sexual denial and frustration.

Blue Balls!!!

22. Blue Balls

Blue Balls Junior Member

Local Time:
    Last Night

My Mistress came home with some hair removal cream, she made me stand in the shower while she removed all my hair except for my arm pits and a tiny little patch above my cock lock.

Then she took me shopping at Fredricks of Hollywood and told the lady working there that I needed nylons, a garter, panties, and a waist cincher.

Then she took me to payless shoes to buy some high heels, needless to say this was very embarrassing, but my Mistress at least let me say I was making a costume for the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

when she got me home she dressed me up like a girl, then she removed my chastity belt, and had me tuck my cock and balls between my legs and used a strap tied to the head of my cock to pull it up between my but cheeks then she had me put on the panties if was amazing I was all smooth in front, and the nylons felt wonderful on my naked skin.

Then she put make-up and a wig on me and taught me to walk in the heels and she started taking pictures of me I was completly humiliated, then she said, "now that I have these pictures of you in drag, you will do as you are told or I will share them with your friends".

My heart sank and I new I was in for it, then she had me wash her feet and paint her toe nails, which I screwed up because I have never done that ever in my life.

So she put me over her knee and pulled on the strap between my butt cheeks with one hand on the small of my back holding me still, as she spanked me like a little girl with the other hand.

Then she made me remove the toe nail polish, and she put on her strap-on and had me lie on the bed perched up on my elbows, she turned on the vibrator in the dildo and began to fuck my face, and she kept going for about fifteen minutes until she came just like when I use to fuck her face.

She made sure to stick it deep down my throat and gage me several times until my eyes watered and the mascara on my face began to run. When she was done with me she took one more photo and told me to go clean up and get out of those things. When I returned she was using her vibrator on herself and she told me to stroke myself while she got off, but that I had better not come.

When she was done, she told me to stop stroking myself, but it felt so good it took me about five strokes to stop. She said, "apparently you still do not get it, your cock is mine and you may not stroke it without my permission slave."

"Tomorrow night I will have to teach you about your new reality, you are here for my pleasure slave not your own, and will teach you to obey my commands immediately and without question."

Then she made me put the cock lock back on, and when I came to bed she climbed on top of me and rubbed one out on my belly as I caressed and sucked her tits, until she came and rolled over to go to sleep leaving me very frustrated with blue balls again!

Tomorrow night should be interesting, the way this is going so far I'm sure I'll learn a lesson.

I guess this time it realy is for real.

Blue Balls!!!

23. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i feel you're very luck and so fortunate to have found someone who cares for you and was willing to work at this kink! we should all be so lucky!

24. guidoboy

guidoboy guidoboy

Local Time:
    blue,

i may have to stop reading your posts, they get me too horny. your Wife is incredible, i bow in Her general direction in a sign of respect for Her incredible power.

humbly,

giudoboy

25. Blue Balls

Blue Balls Junior Member

Local Time:
    The Next Night

Well like I said she is a woman of her word, she tied me face down on the bed spread eagle, in four point restraints so tight I could not move an inch.

She then told me I was a "Bad Blue", and that I was going to get punished severely, needless to say I was concerned but what could I do?

She said, "do you know why you were bad?", I said, "Yes", and she said, "Why", "because I did not stop stroking myself when you told me to stop", then I began to apologize profusely, she said, "I am glad you are sorry, but you must be taught a lesson Blue."

Then she said, "your cock and balls, and all its contents belong to me!". Repeat after me Blue, "I may not touch your cock without permission, and then only in your presence Mistress."

So I did, she made me say it ten times, then she began, she cracked that whip across my ass and I yelped, "Say it Slave," then she cracked my ass again, I began saying it repeatedly as she kept whipping my ass when I began to cringe and arch my back, she stopped and said, "Raise that sweet ass, so I can give it a proper whipping.

Reluctantly I raised my ass, and she told me to say it again, as I did she cracked my ass again using the full force of her arm. Again she made me raise my ass in the air and repeat the line, as she cracked my ass again, my ass was on fire.

She put me through this twenty more times until it was burned into my brain, with my balls aching and my ass on fire she released me cradled me in her arms and cupped my chastity belt in one hand and my head in the other as I suckled on her tit.

Then she put it to the test, she unlocked me, and put in a porno of mostly blow jobs that she knows really gets me fired up, she gave me some Astrolube, and had me kneel on the bed in front of the TV.

She instructed me to stroke her cock, while she stood in front of me with a riding crop, telling me if I come she will make this whipping seam like a walk in the park. Then every few minutes she would say stop, and if I did not stop immediately she smacked my hand with the riding crop, until I learned to release her cock on command without hesitation.

She continued this for an hour or more edging me, then making me let go immediately, as she enjoyed watching her cock throb in the air and me moan in frustration.

After she was convinced I had learned my lesson, she had me service her with my mouth, and my cock stayed rock hard and untouched the whole time.

Then she had me stroke her cock in front of her between her legs while she layed back on the bed, and used her vibrator. The sight was intense seeing her wet pussy, and beautiful tits stroking her cock for her pleasure, she was watching my spectacle with delight reminding me sternly not to come slave, as she had several more orgasms.

I was on the edge the whole time stroking very slowly and softly trying not to come, to distract myself I actually began to focus on her Ecstasy and how much she was enjoying this almost like an out of body expieriance I found myself viewing the seen from a distance seeing myself stroking as she masturbated not paying attention to my own pleasure at all because it would have made me come.

Then she said' "STOP", and of course I did, but this time it was a relief because I had been on the edge for at least five minutes, it took everything I had to keep from coming, my Mistress has become truly wicked in her ability to get pleasure from my suffering and torment, and its working on me too, because I am actually at a point now where I am genuinely enjoying seeing her have multiple orgasms, and clearly understand that this time its not about me, only my Mistress.

This in part is because its been over two weeks now, and I am having trouble remembering what an orgasm feels like, instead I just take pleasure in seeing her enjoy herself, for the first time I am not back leading, I am actually letting her run the show completly, and I must say I have come to respect my Mistress and her true power as a sexual goddess.

When she was done she let me stay out of my chastity belt for the night as a reward, and wanted me to cuddle her, and spoon her, and rub her cock against her while we slept.

She let my cock be free the entire next day, but she never left my side, and made sure I was a good boy, then the next evening she had me service her again, then stroke myself for her pleasure, then she locked my cock up again because she had to work the next day.

Finally in the morning she said, "I really like seeing you stroke your cock for me, and if you can prove you can be trusted, and will obey my commands I will let you out, on my days off, and in the evening, but make no mistake Blue Balls, you will not get to penetrate me in any way for the duration of your chastity, and if you try, or even ask, I will lock you up and keep you that way for a whole month, understand", "Yes Mistress."

So there it is, I have learned my lesson and she has gotten into my head, I feel submissive, and obedient to her, I have completly given up all control over my cock to her, I am actually enjoying giving her pleasure, and I have given up all hope of getting any. My fantasy of enforced chastity has become a reality, and I think I am a better man for it, like she said, "This Time Its For real."

The scary part is she is starting to really like it, and is talking a lot about making this a permanent arrangment, I don't know if I am ready for that yet, but if I am feeling this way after two weeks, three months should fix that. I adore my Mistress and the reality is I would do anything she asked me too, if that is what she really wanted.

Blue Balls!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice