This s@#£ has just started to get real

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 6019, Jun 12, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    @Jah Rubbings , that sounds like a great day! I've been locked now for a week, but the Mrs. hasn't been feeling well. I've noticed myself wanting more to provide her with some form of pleasure after nothing this past week. In my short time, it's amazing to me how quickly the mindset changes to really enjoying pleasing them after, for me at least, so many years of not when I look back. A self realization that was selfish of me and one that I think my KH struggles with. I know there's some guilt I'm sure, but perhaps her being sick will be a blessing that offers some comfort that, it really is okay that I'm locked. That I'm fine and she's not going to hurt it which is another fear. Anyways, I enjoy you sharing your experiences and gives me hope that we can get there one day too.

2. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    I was desperately horny and frustratisfyed last night going to sleep. I begged a bit but reassured her that it felt great. I was not even pushing in to her butt really but I couldn't calm down for some time. Eventually she said "You need to calm down and go to sleep" So I made a conscious effort to get the feeling to subside.

In the morning I was super hard and even after a toilet I couldn't get the beast to settle. When Mrs Jah awoke we cuddled some more and she pressed back, grinding on my cage. I was feeling so close I turned her on to her back and started thrusting but cloth and cage prevented anything more than a rhythmic gentle push against her crotch.

"You're making me wet" She said.

Not sure if she meant my precum or herself, so I ran with the second option.

"Oh yeah..."

I thrust more and more my ball and cage rubbing the bedsheet before rising to meet her pussy with each thrust. Then feeling a loss of control I said.....

"Goddess.....May I come?....

"Yes" She said "You better catch it"

I did.

Wow! Fucking hell. That was intense. A first. One more reason she has to not unlock me. I wonder if she will come to see it that way.

3. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Last night we went to bed at a reasonable time. I was told to unlock and wash and then Mrs Jah got her massage. She asked me to push on her back, near the top, though for the last few months there have been no clicks (not even the osteopath was able to free these vertebrae), I did it! Five clicks in quick succession and one relieved Keyholder later....

Then I was worshipping her body and getting closer to her more intimate parts, but there was noise from the bathroom, so I backed off a bit and waited for our teenager to go to bed.

Mrs Jah was really trying to relax and get into the right frame of mind. She appreciated that I stopped and when I started up again, I rubbed my uncaged cock on her clit and she said

"You're not allowed in yet'

"I know, I was just getting things going again"

Her hands went to my head and I knew where I was needed. She didn't really have to push as her hands followed my head back down to her pussy. I felt she was getting nicely aroused as I kissed and licked the top. My own arousal dipping as I focused on her rhythms and rising again as she edged closer, and I wondered if I would be locked back up without entering her pussy or not. As she came I was rewarded with some of her delicious juice. She then wanted me inside her.

As I entered for the first time in a while I almost got too close but slowly and carefully got past the rush. It had only been a couple of days since the caged orgasm so I had a chance, but my sensitivity, especially being uncut, is ridiculously high so I have to concentrate to get past the edges.

I went on for about 10 minutes which I felt really good about. Sometimes coming quickly can leave me feeling a bit insecure, though she likes it from a practical point of view (less chance of getting sore and putting us out of action for longer) I treasure every moment I can be inside her, and she is still enjoying herself.

Then I felt that she was reaching her plateau, and I was on another edge so I asked...

"Can I come?"

And was granted my wish. I came moments after.

Perfect.

4. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Saturday
    Mrs Jah let me out this morning but left the ring on. After applying coconut oil she told me to play with myself whilst she watched.
    Several strokes in she said

"You are not to come"

"Yes ma'am' I say back, as her words quickly bring me closer to the edge.

I look in her eyes and I brings me closer still. After a minute or so I was ready to go back in or there was going to be an accidental spill. I put the head in the Nano and Mrs Jah pushed my love muscle back inside my body and locked the cage. I felt very grateful and happy to be denied.

5. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Sunday
    She edged me this morning out of the cage. Very grateful as it wasn't mega sensitive. By this evening I was really getting there. I had a nice morning with the boys climbing at a bouldering wall with matts if you fall no ropes. No problem caged. Then had a nice lunch out. Popped into Nan's and then watched a movie. Don't ask me what it was...I was asleep before they even chose it.

I massaged oil all over then was delighted, and not expecting to, I worshipped her to a very nice orgasm. Then was allowed to edge myself caged as she looked in my eyes.

We held each other tight as she drifted off to sleep. Which is where I'm floating off to too. Two torsos tightly twined together till time terminates.

Gratefully hers.

6. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Mrs Jah had a birthday yesterday and I bought her a bottle of champagne. She bought herself various pieces of jewellery. I went and got ingredients for banofee at her request though it was a bit sweet and rich in the end.

I massaged her all over at bedtime but was denied. We started to play a bit, but I think willingness and want got taken over by tiredness, so we went to sleep happy.

Woke up and was denied some more with a cropping before work. Couldn't be happier. Lol.

Why am I so happy to be denied. To reach that feeling of desperation I yearn for. That feeling that connects me to my love. Why is this the weird path to take. Why am I better off locked.

I texted her.

"I would rather share in your orgasm than have one of my own."

Mrs Jah: Love you xx you have to be a good boy and behave first xx

PSX_20220621_200525.jpg

PSX_20220621_200556.jpg

SergioML84 and littleguy3 like this.
  7. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Friday morning Mrs Jah sent this after I'd been doing some morning begging
    PSX_20220625_234856.jpg

I decided to take her at her word and not mention it.

We got close to her wanting something more in the evening, but after several lovely kisses around her pussy she said we should go to sleep. I thanked her and shook for a while holding her tight but as I got little verbal response I realised she was.drifting off so I adjusted myself, so the tightness of our embrace and her breathing wasn't driving me wild with lust and desire. Then I drifted off too.

Saturday morning I gave her an orgasm with my tongue, then I said I really wanted to be inside her.

"You should've unlocked before then" She said.

"Ohhh!?" I said throbbing harder in my cage, trapped in a loop of want for release and the thought of being denied longer "pleeease?"

"Go and wash then" I wasn't expecting that, but she didn't have to ask me twice, the grey lust cells in my cock taking over with abandon...I was back in under a minute,.which I how long I lasted.

I don't think I thrusted (very gently) more than three or four times before holding still. Her pussy was just too magical, sending her love potion through my mind and throughout my whole body till I came gently inside her. I asked her if she was happy I came quickly. She was.

I went to work for a while, realising on the way as I thought back on the morning, and got immediately aroused, how perfectly ruined my orgasm had been.

I commented later that it was perfect because sometimes I feel a bit funny about coming really quickly but with her positive reinforcement I felt great about it.

We had friends over for a BBQ in the afternoon. Mrs Jah and her girlfriends were drinking plenty of Prosecco and were in good spirits. We mostly met in passing as we both ran food back and forth. Her putting bits out and me running the grill and stoking the coals. She kissed me passionately almost every time we passed. She wanted me there and then, but there was zero chance of getting away to fuck. With the ruin in the morning it would have been amazing and I would've regained some control. I may even have surpassed five minutes. Lol. I felt really connected to her...Wanted... Needed.

When the food was done, and we were more static, she still had me run for more wine and ice. She made quite a thing with the girls about me being happy to do anything for her, I just automatically do it. Truly happy knowing that those small actions please her. Getting pleasure from her happiness.

At one point she was sitting and as I passed her she stopped me with a hand to my thigh,.and said

"Let's go" to which I replied

"Okay" though I was a little confused as I wasn't listening to the conversation she was having.

"See...were at home...nowhere to go... Aww! He's confused but still agreed without question" I leant in and kissed her. She kissed back.

Late in the evening, just K (f) and S (m) and their 7 year old daughter remained. K asked Mrs Jah about her new job. Then S said, laughing.

"You've got a new job? Where do you keep the all the Domme gear"

Mrs Jah missed it, but I didn't. They know nothing, but it did catch me by surprise. So it took me a few seconds, that felt like an eternity to retort.....

"I wish!!!"

When they had gone Mrs Jah said she needed to eat, and had I actually cooked anything today. I realised she actually hadn't eaten so cut her some sourdough and heated some chicken kebabs whilst she found some cold BBQ ribs on the table. I cleaned up with the help of our 15 year old son, she fell into a deep sleep on the sofa.

Eventually I dragged Mrs Jah off to bed, and I was feeling a bit touchy feely and rock hard as I cuddled her.

"Your not coming out" she said.

"I wasn't expecting to" I replied.

It took a while to settle but I was immensely happy and thanked her.

This morning we cuddled in bed and talked about the little she remembered. I was beyond horny and entering into possessed with lust. I begged to be allowed to make love to her, and got a firm but loving

"No"

I asked her how long she thought I would last, even though I had a ruin yesterday.

"About three minutes"

I think it might be less than two....Would that please you?

"Mmm...Yes"

Even after a pee and a big spliff, I was still possessed when I went back to bed. After another hour cuddling as she pushed back, she got up, slapped my butt cheeks and told me to get up.

I got a maybe for later.

Happy Sunday people

tiruh811, Rectrix and bondinchas like this.
  8. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    I recently read a couple of summaries of Anna Lembke's book "Dopamine Nation". I didn't realize the relationship between poison and reward and that they are centered in the same part of the brain. I'd love it if I could talk D into spanking me occasionally with a wooden spoon. But to ask her to do that send like it would risk the wonderful balance we have now. She is not into anything kinky. She is sold on chastity because it's a tool to overcome my compulsion to masturbate that has produced a profound positive change in my behavior resulting in the happiest period of our married life. Hmmm... How to introduce the idea without messing things up???

Rectrix likes this.
  9. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    That obviously should have said "pain and reward", not "poison and reward"! :rolleyes:

10. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    It's an enlightening book, I recommend it. It is amazing, and unsurprising, how the lens through which we see the world changes the world that we see. We are far too driven, and therefore enslaved, by pleasure, and the modern world preys on us because of it.

@Jah Rubbings It sounds like Mrs Jah is really getting into her role.

I wonder when she will give you that 3 r 4 months continuous lock that seems almost inevitable for all locked guys :p

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  11. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Oh, I wonder where he went. I hope they are both are okay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice