This s@#£ has just started to get real

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 6019, Jun 12, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    Good luck to you both!!

Guest 6019 likes this.
  2. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Just realised that the link for Evolve your Man is wrong. Is should be:
    www.evolvingyourman.com

It is a fantastic site, with a more "suitable for vanilla" feel about it.

3. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Thursday night we had a bit of an argument. In the morning Mrs Jah was touching my caged morning wood and I was moaning (as usual), when she said "Do you think you deserve to come out?"
    "No" I said. But then a few minutes later she told me to get the key. We made love, but she didn't really get there. I felt like she was doing it for me, not for her when I was thinking about it later, and said that unless she did do I for herself then she should have not let me out. It was not in her best interests otherwise. She is jusy too kind. And I love her for that. But I must learn not to take advantage when Little Jah is trying to take the reins.

4. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Friday night we went to the circus as a family. I was stoned and Mrs Jah was proper proseccoed up, and we were having a great time. It was a fantastic show, with lots of acrobatics and a three motorcycles in a globe finale.

One act were these two young brothers who were doing allsorts of amazing bendy gymnastics. The elder of the pair was particularly good at supporting himself on one hand. Whooping and hollering and with real gusto, Mrs Jah turned to me and said something like;

"The things I could do with that" which made me smile...
    "If you're very good I might let you" I joked.

We had a nice meal in a beachside restaurant, after the show, before coming home. I went for a bedtime spliff and when I came up, my love was asleep fully dressed. I undressed her and fought with her bra, attempting to replicate the "through the arm of her top" technique I've seen her use on many occasions then climbed in beside her.

She pulled me in and wrapped her legs around me until my cage was pressing tight against her vulva, which instantly made me rock hard and on the edge. My hips wouldn't stop twitching for ages.

Eventually, knowing that he wasn't getting out, Little Jah gave me a bit of rest and I relaxed very happily. Then I realised how the position I was in was really hurting my back and tried to untangle myself from her legs and go to sleep.

She woke a little and said "Nooo!" Pulling me back tight against her pussy and straight into another mindfucking edgy twitchy dryhumpy mess.

She was barely awake and driving me completely insane.

When the edging subsided again, I had to quite firmly say it was painful in the position I was in before she would unlock her legs around me from her sleep.

In the morning Mrs Jah held my cage and I climbed on top and rubbed my cage up and down her pussy. She then told me to get the keys and unlocked me.

"I want you to rub up and down"

Which I did for a while until she wanted me inside her. As she started to come she was grabbing my hips and controlling the depth and pace. I was getting close as she came. I came just after her and was able to slow and stop just as she came down from hers and have a near perfect ruin.

It was still really early so we went back to sleep with me uncaged. When we woke up later I was so fucking horny, and begged to be allowed back inside her. She said she still felt lovely down there so...

"No and if you don't stop pestering me you are going in the smallest (nub) cage, now lock up!"

Little Jah pushed his luck a bit and she repeated her demand. I put on the ring and handed her the felt drawstring bag which has all cages in.

"Which one?" I say.
    "Oh I don't know" she says as she picks up the bag and the nub just falls out on the sheet between us.
    "Well that's that then, put it on"

I squeezed Little Jah into the HTv4 Nub, and she inserted the lock and turned the key. I felt so owned.

It has been an incredible morning, feeling really connected to each other. She knows it makes me feel extra subby in the Nub. I said I was happy to wear it all day, but would struggle to sleep in it.

On the way to shopping this morning, we were chatting and I reminded her of what she said at the circus.
    She didn't remember a thing!

Although cuckolding (had to explain that one) is a hard no for both of us, told her being teased was fun. I did say, that if she ever did feel that way, I would give it consideration. I'm a less jealous than her, and who knows what I may have awakened in her that she hasn't processed yet. She has done so much to accommodate my wishes as we head down this path, it would be wrong not to keep an open mind.

Now as evening approaches I've been horny most of the day, and if I have had a hormonal drop, it has been imperceptible. In the ups and downs of every day life today has been a real high. I love you Mrs Jah. What an incredible lady.

5. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Mrs Jah got an all over lotioning last night followed by some sleepy (for her) pussy worshipping.

She teased me about how tiny it was in The Nub, with a little encouragement. However, shr forgot what I had said in the morning about how I was happy throughout the day in it, but thought sleeping in it was a bit too much.

To be honest, I was hinting for the change by bringing attention to it, but I didn't want to tell her she'd forgotten. The thought (fantasizing) started to develop in my mind, that she might have meant to make me sleep in it to assert her authority over me. So it was putting me deeper into subspace and I was loving it.
    I told her in the morning and I was released for some more PIV, with a ruined orgasm ( I love them), so I'm not feeling any drop right now.
    After a cup of tea I put the ring on and went to her in the bathroom. Lined up the cages in size order and asked her to choose. She went for the small plastic HTv4 I put it over my manhood and she pushed the two parts together. I handed her the lock and key, and she locked me up.

She mentioned that they all got a bit smelly and I brought up that I'd been thinking about a new cage with a more open design, but it was a difficult choice with a foreskin, and I wanted to look with her. I'm thinking Cherry Keeper. Need advice from growers with a foreskin and no PA, so will probably set up a new post.

6. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    The seal-a-meal emergency key is kinda genius.

Guest 6019 likes this.
  7. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Thank you I have my moments. I did it at work in a busy site office. Lol

8. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Been a difficult week for both of us. Kids have been a pain and we fell out a couple of times. However, we did put it all behind us last night, agreed that we really need to talk about this properly, then the eldest pissed us both off, I had to walk out.

Then something about the way she told me off last night made me think there has been a change, a shift perhaps. She asked for some chocolate cheesecake, so before I went home I picked some up in the local store. She was asleep when I got back, with a cat on her, so I tucked her up in bed and went to clear up the dinner.
    This morning I was big spoon, and dry humping her as she teased me by pushing back. It was ecstasy. We only had 20 minutes.
    "Do you want to come out?"
    "It's not a lot of time considering how long it's been"
    "Then maybe we should wait" I groaned
    ""Yes Mistress, thank you"
    She didn't want me to worship her but rattles my cage to perfection. I asked her to look in my eyes, as I wanted her to know that I thought only of her and she brought me to multiple edges. I just couldn't stop twitching, and she really looked like she was enjoying my suffering.
    I climbed on top of her and fucked her mound with my cage hard thrusting like I was really going for it, the movement was really getting me off, and I felt she was getting quite into it too. I whispered
    "Imagine me fucking you deep in your pussy"
    She reached down and flicked my caged cock and said
    "What with this little thing"
    "I'm thinking about how I want you to keep me caged while I fuck you with a strapon, slightly bigger than me, and slightly thicker and give you a real pounding" All the while I'm grinding away, and I can't remember exactly what she said but I actually think she wasn't against that idea. It's one to discuss.
    "Do you want me inside you"
    "Yes, but I like you locked up more"
    "So maybe later?"
    "Maybe"
    "You need to stop"
    I slow down till I'm barely moving, but the.micro movements are still edging me beyond the stars.
    "Stop"
    "No please" Oh the begging, and crocodile tears start up now, as I attempt to relax and fail, and moan and beg some more.
    "You can cuddle me for two more minutes, and hump for the first minute"
    "Right that's it"
    "That wasn't a minute"
    "Well I'll have to set a timer next time"
    Knowing I'd be pushing my luck I breathed out heavily and calmed myself down holding her right breast in my hand.

Then we had a domestic chat, and I didn't quite answer correctly.
    "I was trying to be bossy" she said.
    "I'm sorry"
    "I will have to think of a punishment for you later"
    "Yes ma'am"

100% she has stepped it up. 100% I am thrilled. 95% of the "speach" is accurate, just to make the essence of what just happened flow. Plus I have a terrible memory.

9. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Beautifully denied tonight. Really frustrated and leaking. After massaging her she edged me in my cage. Amazing! Then I lay with my head close to her pussy and she stroked my hair,.which edged me more. I thanked her, and she promised it wouldn't be forever. I said as long as she wants. That's love.

10. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I brought her to orgasm on Sunday morning and was released for a wonderful 2 minute blowjob, which is very rare and some love-making as reward. Well, in my head. I stifled the finish and after I had put on the ring, Mrs Jah pushed Little Jah inside his cage and locked me up. Felt really close and horny all day.

At bedtime I continued the foot rub and moved on to the back and shoulders, then was invited to worship her. She guided me to slow down and was rewarded with her delicious juices. After she came,.I was again invited in, and I lasted quite long until I was told to stop and stay still. So close! Spasming as I tried to hold still. Until I could bear it no longer.

"Please Mistress...Lock me back up"
    She watched as I stuffed it back in the cage and aligned the lock. She locked it in an instant and put the key on the bedside table. "Thank you so much"

Texted her from work:
    I've never felt more close to you than i have this weekend. It feels like you suddenly stepped things up, in that you seemed more comfortable stopping me and Locking me up than before, even enjoying the power you have. Thank you so much, I feel like I'm floating on clouds this morning. Xxxx

You are my world Mrs Jah

11. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    It is truly amazing when your KH finds her groove! For me I get such a high feeling when my wife exercises her power, whether it’s a command, a gesture or even when she holds me after I’ve given her orgasms!
    Sounds like your Wife is really enjoying locking you up, that’s great for you!

12. Guest 6019

Local Time:

I think part of it has to do with guilt. I think until recently she has retained some guilt for denying me, even though I've told her that's what I want, that's what I need. It's for her benefit.

For years, I wouldn't say I didn't care if she came before me, but I wasn't racked with remorse either. But that changed I'm me in quite a profound way. So it's time we redressed the balance.

My orgasms are secondary to hers, as it should be. I think it is sinking in that I enjoy the denial, so me coming isn't the end goal as it always used to be. It isn't always her goal and never has been, so why should it be mine. Because that's how we are brought up, and conditioned to believe is our right, as a married man.

I know many talk about how they're surprised more women don't lock up they're husbands. Most would never think to, especially the nurturing mothers of our children. They're brought up to put up with it.
    "Lie back and think of England"
    though my wife doesn't originate from here, the same applies. It takes a lot of guts to go against every fibre of your being which tells you "This is not how you were raised!"

Then you reach that moment where you feel that, even though there are sure to be more bumps in the road, you maybe getting in to the realms of...

"Be careful what you wish for"

13. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Feeling good but tired. Been a long week and it's only Wednesday. Made love early this morning and had a full release. TofM coming up soon and I expect to be, nay hope to be denied for at least a week...

More of a rhetorical question, but...Why is communication so difficult? We get better and better at it, but it can be tricky at times. It's the area we must work hardest at, and make the slowest progress. We will get there.

14. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Had a brief chat about communication, and as I left for work said "I haven't managed to talk to you about Lockober yet"
    Then texted:
    Jah: I love you more than anything. Xxx
    Jah: Have a good day
    Mrs Jah: You too I love you, happy to discuss Locktober (timer and locked emoji)
    Jah: Thought you might (rofl) you looked it up then
    Mrs Jah: I would not be laughing if I was in your shoes
    Jah: (flame) So hot (flame) I'm a bit scared, but have been thinking it is an appropriate symbol of my love for you on our Chastiversary. See how easy that was. Next topic.
    Jah: I need to prepare, by choosing a more open cage design, so I can wash properly without daily removal. That needs to happen soon. And I want your input, and final decision. You enjoy shopping, so no stress there! (Lol)

15. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Feeling on a bit of a role, I decided to say this:

Jah: Fwd> "I would not be laughing if I was in your shoes"
    Jah: If you were in my shoes, it wouldn't work. So one last thing to discuss is Fauxing (Pronounced foxing, look it up when you have a few private moments), which is something I really want to do. Please have a drink before you read up, and have an open mind.

That's it for now. Nothing scary, except for me.

Love you

I don't know where it will all lead. I'm nervous and excited at the prospect of a whole month as I've never done that before,. It will be my 1st Chastiversary on 8th October.

16. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Frustratified

17. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    So,.we stopped for a pint on the way back from work, and had a chat. Still difficult for her to talk about sex, but now it's out there, and I can relax a bit. Locktober is on, though she reserves the right of course to use her man as she pleases. I did say that I was very keen to try fauxing, and I am to show her some options of things to wear and perhaps choose.
    She also said about getting a lockable notebook to write things to each other, she really doesn't like texts, as there is always the social convention pressure to answer right away, and the old fashioned way would be more up her alley. I thought that is a great idea, and am ordering one today on Amazon.

This morning she was playing with my cage and I asked if she would like me to make love to her.

"No...it's not been long enough"

This did the trick, and I was squirming for a minute or two.

"In fact you are getting the wooden spoon, I'm not impressed with the state of the kitchen from last night"

"But...."

"Are you talking back?"

I reached under the bed and handed her the wooden spoon. Once she had reddened my rump, as I bit into my pillow, I showed her some new cage options on AliExpress. She liked the Cobra and the Ghost and said perhaps get both.

18. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Looking at the prices of the Cobra with 4 rings, not sure ifnthe 48mm or 43mm is best. In the end it was about the same to get a small and nano with one ring of each size. More choice in the cage size if I want a bit more restriction. Its the mew V6 model with the ergonomic rings. If this doesn't suit me I will try the Ghost.

I'm planning to get a Cherry Keeper at some point but not sure which one for an uncut grower.

Did a big load of gardening, cutting back, then had camembert and lit the chimnea. Massaged my lady and was invited to worship her. She allowed me to carry on well after she climaxed, enjoying my tongue and two fingers, which she slowly pushed deeper on as I held them still. Each tiny thrust I felt as a surge of adrenaline in my cage as I imagined my (her) cock touching the moist walls of her pussy. She said:

"Would you like to get the key?"

Knowing that she was very satisfied , and being way too kind as usual, I put it back in her court. And, after a bit of light-hearted back and forth....

Here I am catching up on my journal, still leaking in my cage. Checking on the dying embers of the fire, about to return to my sleeping Goddess after a perfect end to the evening.

homebody likes this.
  19. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Busy week. I've been denied and teased very nicely despite all the real-life shit getting in the way. Several vet visits, thousands of stairs, a trip to Washington, UK (We got there first. "Na-na, na-na-na") and a very Healthy 11.1111111111111% pay rise after my review. My wife asked what her reward was (a bottle of Prosecco) and I asked what was mine. It was to massage her and be denied. She allowed me to sleep in the collar she bought me, and in the morning she pulled at the D-ring and played with my cage for a good while. It was delightful.

Finished listening to Kyrstine Kellogg's FLR Podcast. I don't share all the same values or kinks as her and subbie, but it is a very informative listen. Can't wait for the next esipode (yes I know). Just started listening to The Gentle Domme. Enjoying her and RoughSub.

tecolote likes this.
  20. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Busy week off. Went to London with my wife and 14 year old. Older son was away and celebrated his 18th. Visited British museum, Natural History museum, Tate Modern, Tower of London and the Crown Jewels, Covent Garden. Ate nice food and shopped.

Just coming to the end of her cycle and was teasing me nicely for days. As we walked into Soho Square she leaned into me and whispered "I have my new knickers on, something for you to think about"
    "That's done the trick" I replied.

Later when we returned to the apartment, and went to bed. She was dead to the world after her massage so I suggested she might want to keep me locked up. She asked if I was OK. "Of course. I love being denied by you"

In the morning I was released and she wanted me inside her right away. It was too much for Little Jah, and three very tiny movements sent him over the edge. I was a bit disappointed in some ways, but love that after 23 years of marriage my gorgeous wife can do that to me.

The next day, out of the blue, I was told "You owe me something"
    Puzzled I replied "What's that?"
    "An orgasm"

This morning I gave her that orgasm using my tongue and fingers and a sucking rose vibe, that had arrived from AliExpress. And then I was invited in.

Went to the home of Charles Darwin with Mrs Jah today. The very spot that he wrote "Origin of the Species" Just wow! Not the house itself, which is quite modest, but to stand in such a great man's footsteps was awe inspiring.

When we returned my new Cobras had arrived. Test driving one now. First impressions are that it seems comfy

21. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    So the Cobra is very comfortable. Unfortunately, I woke early and it didn't feel right. Upon closer inspection, the cage had bent up and the lugs had come out of the slots, and I could retract my balls through the gap. So back in the HTv4,.and thinking about a solution for a more open cage. What I want I can't get. An HTv4 cage in the style of the Cobra. Maybe I can dremmel an HTv4 cage to open it up. I'm not sure if there is another solution at this point. This Cobra issue could lead to some serious pinching. Any ideas?

My wife said lovely things to the neighbour, working in the charity shop, about me and I beamed with pride. "Oh no, he's really good, cooks, cleans, and even tried to take over the ironing" It wasn't the first time, but I usually defect with a joke "I do as I'm told"
    What I feel, and should say "I would do anything for her" it has a much nicer ring to it.

In the last, OMG, nearly a year, Mrs Jah tells me she loves me a lot more, and I think that I do too. We always have told each other, but I really think there is so much more honesty and feeling behind the words. Words are easy to say. Meaning it, feeling it and especially for me showing it and being able to express it truly and deeply with all our hearts is the best thing about this whole experience.

container store and BoundByBecca like this.
  22. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    Not sure if Mrs Jah has agreed to "Fauxing" yet or not, but I can wholeheartedly recommend it. There is something bizarre and arousing about wearing a strap on to have sex with your wife, you get all the motions, views and sensations (excluding penile) that you normally would, she gets penetrated but also the other sensations (like if you are in missionary, she can still kiss you or wrap her legs around you, feel your weight on her etc). I find afterwards there is almost a post orgasmic buzz I get, but its sustained for quite a long time as there is no drop or release of hormones.

Tom Allen and container store like this.
  23. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    She let me out yesterday morning and edged me until she tired of it. Then allowed me to edge a bit more. I took it a moment too far and ended up with a perfect ruin, I didn't even feel it coming out, it just trickled and trickled. I felt bad, and apologised. I didn't actually want to come.

So then we went to my cousins wedding. I was under strict instructions not to leave her side. Mrs Jah doesn't like being left while I mingle when there are lots of people she doesn't know.

On the way there, she asked "What was going to do to make up for the accident this morning"?

I suggested that a minimum lock up period and have to make her come at least twice. She basically said that minimum lockups don't give her the flexibility to get what she wants, when she wants.

"You can defer the punishments if you want, you shouldn't have to miss out. I'm the one needs denying, not you"

We talked about how me being locked up and denied has made it so sometimes, instead of taking too long, I am sometimes too quick these days, and how her favourite thing is when we come together.

I said it was my favourite thing too, but what are the chances of it happening all the time, that we shouldn't put too much pressure on that.

Also, how sometimes when she's had a few drinks she still wants a good hard fucking. I brought up fauxing as a solution (she still has some reluctance about toys, though she did enjoy the rose shaped clit suckered toy I got the other day) and she explained that the coldness of dildos can be a turn off for her. I suggested the warming in hot water technique that @Tom Allen told me about. Or when she's in that mood to ruin me first and then I can last longer, and hopefully arrive together.

Another sticking point was the timing of removing the cage, and how, when I've got her to the point when she wants me inside her, the whole removing the cage and going for a wash can take her off the boil, so-to-speak. I suggested that perhaps she needed to remove the cage, and have me wash before I worship her sometimes, but tell me I'm not allowed to touch it, and she can still lock me up, as a form of tease and denial, if she wants.

The wedding was brilliant and we had a great time. Mrs Jah was all over me. In public no less, and in her rather tipsy state was not shy in letting people know who's in charge. She was rather worse for wear when I walked her to the car and drove the 1 ½ hour journey home.

So quite a saucy, evening. At one point she was denying me through dirty dancing. Oh yes! It was in front of everyone, but so subtle. I stood moving my hips and arms in one spot, as she came closer then backed off, but was controlling me the whole time. It was so sexy, and I was hard in my cage in the middle of the dance floor, unable to take my eyes off her.

She also made it very clear, to everyone what a good boy I was "He does as he's told"

When we got home, I emptied the car and Mrs Jah was in a stupor on the bed by the time I got upstairs. I undressed her, and removed her makeup and jewellery a.d was surprised to hear her utter

"If you're going to make love to me..."
    "I thought you were too asleep for that"
    "Might be nice"

So I got the key, unlocked and cleaned and started to massage her with coconut oil, my dick resting hard and between her legs. The gentle rhythmic movements of the back massage were stimulating the end of my dick so nicely.

I then went down on her (head to tail knelt down to the side of her) and licked her for longer than I can remember ever by far. Usually within 5 minutes or so she's had enough and wants me inside. After about 15 minutes or so, with her softly playing with my cock, I came up for air and started to move up, only to have head gently pushed back down to her pussy, where I continued to lick her with abandon. I began thinking that she might have enjoyed my worshipping so much she would lock me up and deny me,.which added a sweet edge to the proceedings.

Eventually she signalled for me to change position and I entered her, only to be pushed out before I had a chance to thrust. So I rubbed my tip up and down her slit until I felt it was time. As I entered a second time, she grabbed my hips and dictated the pace. She got a got a good long pounding and as I felt the build up in my balls I cried out...
    "I'm going to come"
    With a sexy growl that came right from her gut she said...
    "Yes...Come...Come in me!"

And OMG I came, and came. Thrusting well past the ejaculations until she made me stop and hold still.

We are both still buzzing this morning. I got some light ball slapping when we woke up, and 8 good whacks with the wooden spoon for good measure.

What an amazing 24hrs. I fucking adore this woman.

My parting comment to my cousin and her new husband, which I also wrote in the wedding guest book was "I hope you are as happy as we are in 23 years"

After yesterday, there would've been no doubt in anyone's mind how much in love we are and how respectful and caring I am to Mrs Jah. She is very pleased with how well I looked after her. It was a test of a kind. It will have cemented the benefits of keeping me in chastity in her mind. If this wedding was last year,.on previous experience, I would not have been so attentive as I was, and she fucking loved it

24. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Last night I was at 4 days since my last orgasm, not that I'm really counting, I had to work it out.

Mrs Jah had said earlier in the day she wanted to make-love, but before her massage she said I wasn't coming out, and it was so hot.

"I don't think you've been locked up long enough yet. How long do you think I should keep you locked?"

"Well,.we made love on Sunday, so this Sunday will be a week"

"That sounds like a reasonable time"

I begged and begged to worship her, saying,

"You shouldn't have to miss out, if I can't have an orgasm of my own, then at least I could share in one of yours".

But I was denied.

I was so horny for the whole massage with the slightest and rarest of touches, I was edging in my cage. Even though I was focused 100% on her, I was in the zone, feeling every curve and sensation of both our bodies. She then put my collar around my neck and fastened the buckle, played with my caged cock and we fell asleep.

There was caged edging and denial of her pussy in the morning as well as some firm slaps with the wooden spoon after telling me to be silent. I heard the key slide off the bedside table as it went with her to the bathroom, with me thanking her.

This morning, after I had left for work, she texted this to me...

"I love you xxx and you will be locked until...."

Then nothing...That got my mind racing. I texted back...

J. Don't tell me... let me guess.

J. I like this game and you don't have to answer...

1. Until you make me come twice (or more)?

2. Until Sunday, but I will not be allowing you to come, and I will make you beg me to lock you up again?

3. Until Lockober, and then you're really screwed, or not screwed to be precise?

4. Until I decide and don't you dare ask, or I'm extending it?

5. Until you can bear it no longer...and then I will still deny you?

Finally Mrs Jah answered....

No.4

"Until I decide and don't you dare ask, or I'm extending it?"

Jah: Yes Mistress. I am at your command. I hope all the options made you smile. Muahaha!

Mrs Jah: They did, but I would also like to point out that my last message in no way indicates that I will not change my mind. MUAHAHAHAHA!

OMG, So hot...Be careful what you wish for!

Jah. I love you so much It is a privilege to be owned by you. Xxx

I was in the bath when Mrs Jah got home, she brought up the key, and made me stand in the bath. Went out of the room and then returned. My hand was on my junk, and she scolded me for touching it. She said,

"You can't keep your hands off even when it's locked, I bet you even play with it at work, in the toilet."

"No" I protested "How can I?" I say holding the cage.

She removed her cock from it's prison and I knelt down and washed it.

"Did you clean it enough? It didn't seem like you did. Let me smell it" It was not a request. I held it out and pulled back the foreskin. She leaned in and said.

"OK?...The cage?" I handed it to her and she smelt it and put it over my now thobbing member. She pushed it on to the ring and locked me back up. I normally get a bit more time to touch it when I clean, so it kinda blew my mind.

Last night I said,

"A year ago, I would have been pissed off for being denied this long. Now I'm grateful and thank you everytime. So much has changed"

Narciso likes this.
  25. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    This morning another massage was requested, and I of course obliged. This time I was allowed to worship her to a quiet orgasm with my tongue and fingers. When she was done, she asked if I enjoyed that.

"Oh yes!".

I was allowed to edge myself in my cage for a couple of minutes, before she told me to stop. Knowing I had pleasured her has made my morning. Feeling frustratisfied.

I started entering the Chastity Contract into the notebook, for her to read at her leisure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice