This may really be it.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Nov 17, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Unlocked for most of the week and do not miss it. Not horny either and it has been over 100 days since my last orgasm. Love how much more quicker my pee breaks are too and no more having to be careful how I sit down. To be honest, like most of the things I get interested in, sexual or not, I usually lose interest when there is nothing new to experience or learn, or at least as much as I want to. Right now I am finally feeling better after going through withdrawal of all but one of my medications. Last night I actually slept 10 hours with nothing more than two shots of Jack Daniels. :)

One of my medications greatly increased libido and without it, I rarely think about sex anymore. I told my wife that she broke me. Interestingly enough, where before she use to avoid me trying to touch and kiss her all the time, she is now the aggressor as I am not making her feel sexy anymore. That will sort itself out I am sure. I still need to have an orgasm but we may just do chastity without me locked up. As always, we will go with the flow. My dad at 91 is having a lot of mental problems. Refuses to go to a nursing home and half the time does not know where he is. Last week he fell and was bleeding. Good thing we got him one of those medic alerts that he presses to summon aid. Problem is that he often forgets he has it or what it is. So looks like we will be finding a nursing home, getting legal guardianship of him since he refuses to go into a nursing home despite the filth he lives in and rejects all aid we send him. My sister can no longer spend the amount of time she used to with him since her domestic partner had a stroke and he needs medical care and watching over too. She keeps calling me up and is too kind hearted to do what needs to be done and force him into a nursing home or stop running to him 4-5 times a day at all hours of the night to do things like make him a sandwich.

Anyway, my mind is not on chastity right now but I will review any questions and if serious, i will respond with reality based advice. On the bright side my penis is returning to normal size. This morning it was almost 6" semi erect and am hoping it goes back to 7" like before. You do not think I had two women sharing me due to a small penis, did you? :)

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    @Vinny Well this is no surprise Vinny. It is obviously "The re-Birth of Vinny " :) and do help your sister with your father.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice