This is what happens to the chastity keys of naughty boys (PART 4)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Nov 28, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    I have to say that any of us who spend any amount of time diving in our oceans will recognise the incredible damage that littering does. Yes, one balloon is a drop in the ocean of waste created each second, but that mountain of litter is usually one item at a time and you, we, all of us, need to take responsibility for each and every item and to dispose of our waste responsibly.

Why? Because what you don't see as a non-diver is the terrible condition of our seas. Plastic thrown away indiscriminately so often finds it's way to the sea, one way or another. These seas feed us (less and less well) and it is now found that every single fish caught has particles of plastic in them. And that's what we eat. And they're not good for us. It is way beyond doubt that plastic in once it reaches the sea is not good for any marine organism. I could post more about the importance of even the smallest marine organisms but I'll post turtle stuff as a for-instance.

Think we don't get turtles in the UK? http://www.bbc.co.uk/springwatch/meettheanimals/leatherback.shtml

Lastly, they say a picture paints a thousand words

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5107413/Heroic-diver-saves-starving-turtle-plastic-bag.html

Now I'm not blaming anyone for the choices they make, but it's important enough that we should take any and every opportunity to educate people.

When you release any litter to the environment, just remember that there is no 'away'.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. Sashauk

Sashauk Member

Surrey UK
    Local Time:
    I'm with you on this NauticalBear - a completely useless exercise as there are no doubt other keys to the devices. Deliberately littering just to try to convince us how superior they think they are - no thank you!

3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Enough of windbags talking about windbags :)

There are no other keys, I gave them the locks.

It's great that everyone can feel comfortable posting about their favourite causes even though this is a sexual fetish site. I know I did when I used my photos to raise money for Cancer Research, £2,345 so far (feel free to donate! :) )
    https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/l-u-c-y

The thread was intended to be a bit of fun, but I can understand @NauticalBear and @SubVerity feel very strongly about the damage being done to the planet. Thanks for bringing this matter to my attention, I will think of environmentally friendly ways to dispose of the useless penis keys in future :)

If anyone wants to make a donation to the cause I'm sure @NauticalBear and @SubVerity will post a link to a suitable charity.

If you want to be really environmentally friendly you could not wear chastity devices at all and do it voluntarily.

4. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    I hope nobody is decorating plastic Christmas trees with plastic ornaments and placing all manner of plastic toys underneath it that they brought home in plastic shopping bags.

Stop buying crap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice