This is so close to being the right cage for me!

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by boyishish, Apr 5, 2021.

1. boyishish

boyishish New member

Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    I wanted to share my experience with Cherry Keeper and ask for advice or possible alternatives. In january I ordered the following custom Cherry Keeper from the shapeways site:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/A...tom-ckc-8gss78-20?optionId=172549967&li=shops

The reason this cage stood out to me was that the space in front of the headlock for the head was smaller than nearly all of the custom cages offered on the site. I thought I had a fairly average-shaped penis but based on the measurements of most of the Cherry Keeper cages it seems like the average chastity enthusiast has a cock half the length of mine but with a head that is much bigger than mine (at least when flaccid). I was correct about needing the smaller space for the tip, and the overall length of the cage is probably correct. I do not believe I could fit into a much shorter cage. Unfortunately, the shaft part of this cage is also very narrow.

I was initially thrilled with the fit of the cage. It was very snug but extremely comfortable and lightweight. But when trying to wear the cage for any extended period I would be dealing with bunching skin and struggling to correct the way I was fitting in the cage without harming myself. When I would become aroused my bunched-up skin would bulge out the sides of the cage and be subject to pinching and abrasions. The too-narrow fit of the cage would not allow my skin to re-settle the way it needed to when I would become flaccid again. Trying to shift things around while in the cage to un-bunch my skin and get things fitting right led to me repeatedly pinching or scratching myself. Even using a q-tip did not help, as I would still get pinched; the q-tip would more often than not just fold the skin over itself or over the q-tip, and trying to extract the q-tip would pinch me again.

Sanding down the inside of the cage mitigated my problems a little bit. Bunching does not lead to abrasions or soreness quite so quickly, and the sanded material grabs my skin a bit less so when I am flaccid I have a better chance at my penis shifting back into a comfortable place on its own. But the problem remains, and after getting hurt a few times and having to take breaks I am about ready to give up on this cage. My other frustration with this cage is that my urethra does not naturally line up with the opening at the tip. Another part of the appeal of this custom design is the narrower opening, which I think will be necessary for me with a Cherry keeper. Unfortunately, the downward angle of the cage leaves me perpetually misaligned with the opening, and I struggle to shift my urethra downwards when I pee so I am not spraying everywhere.

I have looked at the 126 custom Cherry Keeper cages and their standard designs and I don't think any of them fit my needs. It is unfortunate, as I love the product. The light weight, the open design, and the price make it an extremely appealing option. It's a shame that they are not offering custom cages anymore, as the adjustments I would need to make this design work are minimal. I think a wider shaft section and an adjustment to the location of urethra opening could potentially make this a perfect cage.

They are cheap enough that I might take a stab at a different design that might be incompatible with my body in a less harmful way. It seems like it's worth one more try before looking at products that cost hundreds of dollars again. Am I the only one who is perplexed by the dimensions of the average Cherry Keeper? It seems in most of their cages the space ahead of the headlock is 35x35mm or bigger. Mine is 31x29 ahead of the headlock and I think it could be even shorter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice