This is not for me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MysteryMiss, Jun 15, 2018.

1. MysteryMiss

MysteryMiss Member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    This chastity thing is not for me, but my husband thinks it should be. I have even tried to get into it, but I just can't. I can't stop thinking about how strange it is..and it actualy turns me off. The only way I can deal with it is to get drunk and then I don't really care. The problem is that my husband is obsessed. He keeps purchasing devices to try and find the "perfect" one and none of them really work out. He has kind of a small penis, so the cages never fit him the way he wants. His size has never bothered me though. His obsession with this is putting a huge danper on our relationship. I don't want to deal with it anymore and he just won't stop. Maybe that makes me the bad guy..I don't know. I can't help the way I feel though. To me, this whole chastity thing is bizare and creepy. I just want a nice, normal sexual partner. I am fine with giving him bj's. Nothing wrong with playing with sex toys or doing some roleplay but this...just goes to far :( I don't know what to do? We have been married for 17 years. I would hate to throw everything away becuase of this. I feel so lost!

2. rocket

rocket sissybitch

Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    You need to communicate all this to him, being open and honest is the only way to go, chastity is not for everyone and you should not feel pressured to do anything that is a turn off.

Chaste J., JiL, Breathe and 1 other person like this.
  3. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    Tell him, "I am in charge and I say no to chastity devices. Do not mention them again." If he wants you in control, then he has to accept your control. Tell him it's a total turnoff. If you want to read on your own and try again in the future, fine, but he's being WAYYYY too pushy and not listening to you. Put your foot down.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    The most important thing to say here is that you are most definitely NOT the bad guy. You are doing nothing wrong.

I don't know how much of what you've written here you've told him to his face, but you need to.

And you really need to make clear that this is something you can't and won't participate in. There's nothing wrong with you saying that. No-one has any god-given right to expect their fetish desires will be reciprocated.

It would be interesting to know why he wants chastity. For most of us, it's to allow us to focus more clearly on serving the needs of our women. Since your man is apparently ignoring your feelings that suggests a curious contradiction. Talk to him about that.

I hope things go well for you.

Ms. K's, Chaste J., Rectrix and 4 others like this.
  5. Jonnysub

Jonnysub Member

Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    I agree entirely with the previous poster. I'd add though that your husband has perhaps had these feelings for a long time, if indeed his contradictory actions are merely an aboration and he actually is submissive. If he has been harbouring these feelings for a while and it's been only recently that his desire for chastity has come out, then I think you should ask him carefully what he really wants.

I was in a simar position, I communicated poorly and waited until my desires came out badly. You may well find that his actual desire is to be controlled by you. There could be lots of benefits to both of you in exploring an FLR (there doesn't have to be a chastity device involved) - I'd strongly recommend a blog on Tumblr called Female Led Relationship University. It helped my wife understand my needs and she has found a way to make it work for us (and now she doesnt have to do any housework). Best of luck.

Bonobo and MysteryMiss like this.
  6. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    He is so cuaght up in his own quest for chastity device he is not listening to you.
    It might be a good idea to let him read this post.
    Maybe if he sees he is pushing you away he will slow down and stop pushing.

7. MysteryMiss

MysteryMiss Member

Local Time:
    I forgot to mention that both me and my husband have drinking problems..his is a bit worse becuase he gets black out drunk and doesn't remember the night before. Tonight he drank a lot of Vodka and passed out on the couch for 3 hours. While he was sleeping, I was trying to figure out what I would say to him when he woke up. I waited about an hour after he woke to make sure he was sober enough to understand and I told him that I was done with this whole "chastity" thing. I said that I should have been more honest with him and I can't deal with it anymore. His response was that the only way he would give up chastity would be if I went on a diet. Both of us have been overweight for all of the marriage, but after 2 kids and many years later, we are both pretty chunky. He got really large, to the point that he no longer left the house and hated himself. He ended up going on Keto and losing 100lbs. That was when the whole chasity thing started. He has always been kinky and wanting to do bondage and things like that, but the chastity thing was new..after the weight loss. I did not join him on keto and am still the same size that I have been for years. After telling him "tonight" that I don't want any part of chasity anymore, he told me that he won't put his kink aside unless I go on the keto diet. So, theres that. This all just happened a little while ago..I haven't even really processed it yet. He is very good at manipulating fights to seem like he's the one in the right all of the time. I don't even know what to think anymore. Sorry guys, I know this is a lot. Maybe the marriage is not working anymore :(

8. James szarama

James szarama New member

Local Time:
    You could have another Misstress be his chastity key holder.

9. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    It sounds like your marriage has turned into a mess of impasses - it's easy to get there. Perhaps chastity is his last ditch way of getting at least some kink.

I don't think he should be picking your diet for you! However, it sounds like you both need to get your lifestyles under control, after which things may be more fun in general for both of you and perhaps... just perhaps... you can meet half way with some kink that's not overwhelming, and even provides some fun things for you.

There's ways of using chastity in this situation to get things you want, while at the same time banishing it from the bedroom and minimising your actual involvement.

Breathe and MysteryMiss like this.
  10. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I think chastity is another complication in a relationship that is already complicated.
    If you comprimise and allow chastity in any way he will see that as a green light and the start of things to come.
    The suggestion of another Mistress to hold the key won't work. Its hard enough to communicsate with him when its only the two of you.

I think you have more important things to resolve.
    There is no easy answer and the alcohol makes it almost impossible to talk.
    I would start with the alcohol problem if you can do that the rest will be a lot easier.

11. MysteryMiss

MysteryMiss Member

Local Time:
    I agree Lockit. We have so many other problems that we need to deal with and the chastity is complicating it even more. Another Mistress is not an option. I would never want to be in an open relationship. I would rather just be alone if it came down to that. Life is hard guys :(

12. James szarama

James szarama New member

Local Time:
    Get a handle on the issue or it will destord the marriage. Do you have any contact for counciling

13. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    I'm glad that you joined in order to speak your mind about this. Perhaps your postings in this thread will be a beacon for him... As other posters have said, while chastity can help make positive changes in relationships, it is definitely not for everyone. It can certainly get a bad reputation when the idea and/or practice becomes obsessive for one partner, but that goes for pretty much anything else as well, fetish or not. That said...

I would agree with this, 100%. In a way, it's easy for all of us to say what we'd do since we're not in your situation... but the alcohol definitely sounds like a big problem. Has that been a part of your marriage from the beginning, or did it start after some type of trauma? Is this something you two have discussed?

Either way, I would highly recommend marriage counseling as well... it seems you two need to learn how to communicate again. We are here if you feel like responding and are happy to help however we can!

Best of luck to you both.

corsac, guest 2942, Digital and 3 others like this.
  14. Jonnysub

Jonnysub Member

Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    The extra information really changes my view. You have to sort the alcohol issue before making fundamental changes to the dynamic of your relationship.

I really hope things work out for you.

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @MysteryMiss oooh it does sound all sad to me. Drinking lots and lots is not very good as well. but he shudnt keep saying to You what he wants all the time cos he shud let You say.

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  16. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Wow, your husband is being incredibly unkind. He's going to force his chastity on you? Strange, since chastity is about women having control. I would laugh if it wasn't causing you so much pain.

I agree, alcohol can be devastating to a marriage. You deserve a healthy relationship where your husband listens to you. I say even if he won't do counseling, you deserve counseling for yourself. Hugs to you.

As for chastity, at this point, you can be very blunt with him:"I will not be told what to do in the bedroom, and I don't want anything to do with your dock while it's in a cage."

Digital and JiL like this.
  17. Cuckster

Cuckster Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    In all honesty, his chastity fetish sounds like the least of your problems.
    Focus on your own issues. and prioritise. Getting sober sounds like a reasonable starting point.
    Then you'll be able to clearly assess everything else.... his drinking, fetishes etc and see if being with him really is what you want for your life. Make that decision, and let everything else follow from there.
    Although, frankly, it's likely out of your hands anyway. Because I'm not sure how realistic your getting sober will be from your description of your environment.

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  18. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    You are not alone. My wife also has no use for it.

19. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    In my opinion, the two of you will not be able to see things very clearly, make decisions which are mutually beneficial, or make beneficial decisions for yourself until the drinking problem(s) are dealt with. In my opinion, counselling is as important right now as going to the hospital after a heart attack, alone and together, even if he does not agree to participate. This will provide you (both) with time and fresh insight so you might begin to assess what is really important, and allow you (both) to decide what is worth salvaging here or not. You have shown a lot of courage to come here seeking advise and help. That is a good start. Daily open and direct communication with him is as important as your next breath of oxygen, no matter how he tries to manipulate. Say what you need to and let him make his decisions from there.

Jonnysub, Rectrix, Breathe and 2 others like this.
  20. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    After being married for 17 years, it is the relationship that is the most important here. This will require open and frank communication between you and your hubby and the whole chastity thing is only a symptom and not the real underlying problem, IMHO. You just have to clear the air - with no alcohol involved.

rocket, Breathe and JiL like this.
  21. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think you both need to address your alcohol challenges before you attempt any other lifestyle changes and if he is not willing to do that then perhaps you might want to consider that your relationship has turned into a habit and maybe that's the habit you need to kick first.

I may seem harsh but I think your best bet at having a future...that's any future ,,, is to be without him and without alcohol.

Might be best for him too.

22. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    If a man said that to me I would encourage him to buy a nice custom cage that could stay on a LONG time. I’d make him regret bringing it up.

2tall, slave_m, NsToy and 2 others like this.
  23. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Hi @MysteryMiss Sorry to hear about your situation.

As you can see, CM has a number of friendly people with some helpful advice. As you probably understand, your husband's desire to force you to participate with chastity isn't something you can really discuss with your family, friends, neighbours. So you have come to the right place to try and get some help. And as you will see from the responses above, even though none of us know you, people here do care about the individuals on the other side of the keyboard.

We understand that you aren't in a great place at the moment. So it is quite ok to use this thread to let off a bit of steam if you need to.

Hope things can start getting a bit better for you.

That is funny @Jessica Alexander - maybe add some Kali's teeth to it as well. That'll learn him.

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  24. imasissytoo

imasissytoo Active member

Local Time:
    This is the wrong place to ask for advice!!!! The majority of males in here are not capable of understanding you are saying NO ! to your husbands fetish. No means No . Any female here want to say differently? I would think you would all be very supportive of your sister. If you tried and you are disgusted with his fetish--Then tell him to hit the road. That is YOUR RIGHT!! She is not required to talk to anyone-friend-family-or internet strangers in here-Especially in here since you all are so darn predictable with your comments. Her decision and hers alone. The booze is another problem--but, it has nothing to do with her finding his fetish disgusting and not wanting to take partake in his fetish

tiruh811 likes this.
  25. MysteryMiss

MysteryMiss Member

Local Time:
    Well, I talked to the hubs today. He didn't say much in return, but I made it very clear that he needs to cut back on the alcohol and that I don't want any part of chastity at this time. I have been thinking about chastity a lot today and I think one of the reasons I don't like it is that I like to see males as the sexually dominant partner. I do not like to be the one in control during sex. Maybe that sounds old fashioned, but a strong sexual male is such a turn on to me. Chastity turns me off because it feels like the man is weak and wants the woman to control everything. I'm not saying I think this about everyone, just my relationship. Obviously I love this man a lot to be with him for so many years and I am willing to work through all of our problems, but this one is hard because I simply cannot understand it and it makes me VERY worried about what is going on in his head. Thanks for listening guys. I really don't have anybody I can talk to about this. I am very embarrassed to say anything to anybody I know. I was even going to councling recent for about a year and I never brought it up to my counselor because I was embarrassed even to say it to her.

Panda2010 and tiruh811 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice