This is for real

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chastitybf88, Nov 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Chastitybf88

Chastitybf88 Member

Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    I've been in chastity a while with my gf, on and off with other mistresses. I've recently gone back to being under my gfs control and she has decided to bring in a second mistress to help guide me. At first, I didn't like the idea. I thought I only wanted to serve my gf, my princess. However, I want what my princess wants. And she wants this other mistress to help. I hope to continue this thread with updates on how these 2 women work together to control and own me.

Joroincharge likes this.
  2. litldick

litldick Active member

retired
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Good Luck Cbf88! Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, they say and as you have stated it's not what you want any longer; but, what she desires. So enjoy the ride and keep us posted.

Mash2214 and Chastitybf88 like this.
  3. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    I think sometimes you guys can forget just how much time and effort goes into keeping you chaste, organising teasing, punishments, control and the like. Especially if there are work and/or family commitments involved. To ask a Mistress to help will take the strain from the day to day control from your gf and leave her to do the bits she enjoys.

Hopefully this will ensure your chastity experience lasts longer than if your gf was feeling overwhelmed by expectations and decided it was too much effort.

I think you should embrace this offer and enjoy the benefits it can bring.

AlanThom, slave_m, dkid13 and 6 others like this.
  4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    Mistress says that She likes to have a trusted girlfriend with whom to discuss our FLR, my sissiness & servitude, etc. No problem so far from this end although it has been a bit humiliating.

Miss anne likes this.
  5. Chastitybf88

Chastitybf88 Member

Local Time:
    Humiliating, absolutely. But as male servants, we signed up for this. I'm not in a position to disagree. I just have to obey. It feels powerless, but that's the only way it works.

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Two women to control one 18 year old? That sounds like the fantasy of most teenage boys.

7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    Most of us can only dream of a situation like this at 18. Or ever

8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Plus have a girlfriend whose friends are mistresses. All I could muster was a wife with a feminist girlfriend who I had to explain BDSM to and train. The only real Mistresses I ever met were pros, because it is a lot of work and takes a lot of expertise. You really need to know your psychology. Just as girlfriends and wives who try to act like strippers rarely come close, it is the same way with being a Mistress. A good Mistress needs an intelligent mind. At times just what was said and indirectly done can bring a man to the brink of an orgasm or illicit fear or arousal before anything physical actually happens. Few women know how to apply all the different types of impact weapons, safety, knots, and a lot of other stuff without training and yet we always see the internet full of men who whose girlfriends and wives know all this stuff magically with the click of a lock on a cock cage. We are on year 5 of chastity and year 45 of BDSM. My wife still has things to learn that apparently many women learn to do in a mere matter of weeks or days. I must have married an idiot. :)

sissy_slut_katrin likes this.
  9. Chastitybf88

Chastitybf88 Member

Local Time:
    I thought if give an update on the situation. My newer mistress wants me to keep on top of my journal in here so I'm going to do so. It's become rather seem less to me honestly. I think at first I was hesitant to the desires of my new mistress and felt that I only wanted to serve my princess, but I've become more accepting that this is what princess wants and that I need to make her happy.

It's been rather difficult adjusting to some of my new rules though. My new mistress has different demands from my princess, and it can be difficult listening to two sets of rules and desires. But I think I'm learning more about my new mistress and my place with her. I'll be sure to keep a weekly update in the future.

Joroincharge likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice