This ever happen to you!

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Hooligan Rude, May 14, 2022.

1. Hooligan Rude

Hooligan Rude New member

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    317B0674-9D89-46C7-9D74-FBEEC2D28541.jpeg
    Gulp!!
    This happens to me quite often then I’m out of the game for awhile. Keyholder insists that it’s because I play with it too much but it’s caused by not playing with it enough. When do I override her authority and break out? Before or after my junk falls off?

2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    Ouch that needs to be removed and let it heal. Is there a ruff spot on the ring. Do you use lubricant

Hooligan Rude likes this.
  3. Hooligan Rude

Hooligan Rude New member

Local Time:
    Yes heavily lubed. I think it’s a wound from years ago and it never healed right bc it happens with all my devices if I’m left locked to long. I mentioned it as I feel it happening then It gets worsts, now when I mention it, it’s going to be a big deal. If I breakout I’m in deeper shit.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    First and foremost, safety. If you have a heavy abrasion on your sack, life is miserable and it will keep you out of your device for longer periods to heal.

So step one is to take that thing off and let it completely heal, COMPLETELY!

Step two, find the cause, it looks like that ring is tiny. Base ring should not be that snug, it’s not a cock ring. Bigger ring might slide down more but having balls pulled down and it too small for it to slide back up is painful at best and dangerous at worst.

Step three, keep on top of it. Don’t just let it happen be proactive. Check it often, clean and lube often (I use baby oil gel), and take a break for a day at the first sign of trouble. This will be a lot less time unlocked then needing to be unlocked for weeks.

If you are getting excited, lots of fore play and trying to get hard, lube up and make sure it’s not sticking and rubbing tightly against the ring afterwards. Steel on skin with stick, rub, and burn if it is too tight without something to reduce friction.

Hooligan Rude likes this.
  5. Hooligan Rude

Hooligan Rude New member

Local Time:
    Yes, you are spot on. I’m breaking out. I’ll probably get in big time trouble but I feel it’s justifiable.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Well i didn’t say not to tell her or be dishonest, merely that this is a wound and needs to be addressed. It’s a team effort, and you keeping her informed of the condition of her property is your portion. Her portion is to understand and to unlock you until things can return.

Me personally, my wife would be furious with me that I had let it get to the point it was an open wound before fixing it. Follow the steps, and it should return to easy wearing. She might be on to something being upset with you for letting it get to this point. It looks like you spent a lot of time very excited with erection pulling your cage down, without being clean or lubed.

7. Hooligan Rude

Hooligan Rude New member

Local Time:
    No, not very long. Essentially over night till about 4 in the afternoon. But again as I mentioned, this is kind of a reoccurrence since a real long road trip I took once and neglected the device I was in. Left scarring and didn’t heal well. Then the continued abuse with cbt, chastity devices and a other fun bondage. It takes about 3-4 days locked in a device for it to reappear. Tried all types of devices and now I’m resulting ti a custom device. That hasn’t shipped yet. Hopefully that takes care of this issue.

8. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    I am so sorry to see this. This should have never happened. As @Nicoftime mentioned, chastity is a team effort and this should have been addressed way earlier. That behind said, the property fitted cock cage should in no way lead to this injury. And no, this is not just applying an ointment properly or often enough. This is just basic anatomy and how to fit a metal device over your private parts. I wrote a guide that may help you to fit the cock cage properly

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...xpectations-for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/

I am in chastity 24/7. I go to work in it, to gym, bike, golf, walks. I sleep in it and I have no issues. I rarely use ointment now also. However, my wife and myself make smart choices though. When I play hockey I take it off. It is just too dangerous! You need to heal first before you put any cock cage back on. Moreover, you need well fitted cage for this to not happen again.

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    I agree! Your ring is to tight! I had something similar once and it was due to the ring being to tight and digging in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice