This did not go as I expected

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Chastity Chris, Jun 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Hersubbyhubby

Hersubbyhubby New member

Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    To add a bit to what others have said, you can "work" towards experiencing some of what you expected.

It's up to you to create an environment in which your wife can be playful with you--which after all, what you were expecting was some play.

You are blessed to have weekends kids free. I would start NOW to make arrangements for the next weekend alone with your wife. But first, let all the fantasy in your mind burn away until all that's left is the fantasy of serving your wife. Then, think from her perspective, not your peanut, what would be the best weekend possible for her. And be selfless! If you think the best weekend for her would be that you make yourself scarce after making arrangements for her, then that's what you offer her. But do endeavor to make sure she has fun and can play and relax during these times-- this will foster a playful environment for games down the road. Playing games she enjoys together (think poker or monopoly) will lead to more playing of games later (think roleplaying hopefully). You have to become someone with whom she has had fun playing with.

At first you will want to avoid all kinks and sexual intimations. It will cloud your ability to serve. Resign yourself over to no sex/kink all weekend, I assure you that you won't be disappointed in doing so.

You may find that you don't really know exactly what your wife would like to do or how to best serve her. A suggestion is planning a menu of activity she can choose between meals and a list of ways you will serve her such as shopping, a massage, hot bath, a walk, dropping her off at a bookstore, conversation over wine, watch sunset, play a card game, whatever she is in to. Also, don't pry bar in kink by cleaning the whole house in a tube top. Just be generally helpful and do some chores, while she is relaxing, that would help her out during the next week. It's ok to frame this as serving her even though it may seem kinky, you can tell her that is the game you are playing this weekend. Just suit the game to her tastes -you can tell her this too, she may wish to play along willingly--maybe pretend to be on vacation.

Keep it positive, smile. Expect her to test your newfound grace. You can tell her all the reasons you really appreciate her and just want to treat her right--no expectations. Be open to her words. Listen and agree, easy to do when you have no expectations.

When she truly trusts there is no quid pro quo or transactional service, she will open up to you and tell you what she wants and how you can serve her. Pay attention and make sure you encourage her by telling her you like when she tells you want she wants.

Don't be surprised if her level is a 2 when your at 10. She may just want to sleep. You can be that guy that doesn't judge her and spruces the place up a bit and has brunch ready.

Also don't be surprised if she wants wants to play, now that she has a break from the grind and you have provided a space for her to be playful. If she wants sex, be assertive whether you have cage on or not. Take her like your Jason Momoa and all you want is to give her sensual pleasure as best you can. Firm and assertive but slow and gentle like a masseuses. Let her set pace as she gets into it. The reasons here is that I used to assume the wife liked it fast and hard, but I learned through this process, she opened up to me, that she likes it slow and sensual.

Also none of this, "well what do you want?" Thinking is a chore, that's what you are for. Start with exactly what she needs and wants and let her move into more playful. No kinky, unless it will enhance her pleasure and she agrees, i.e. blindfold etc...

Try to get out of climaxing-we are tying to build something here. Tell her you want to focus on her. Ask her to trust you. She may insist or feel slighted, do what you have to and enjoy, you better hope the weekends over. But no expectations! Thank her for denying you or allowing you sex.

If you lay down at night exhausted from service to your wife and not expecting sex, you will get your kinky fix. It sounds strange but it's true for me. You will remember what its like to court your wife again like before you hooked up. It's a rush. You will have also learned much more about your wife and how to better serve her and have encouraged a more playful environment for her next time.

During the next week, your job is to keep up with service in a sustainable way and to communicate your desires very slowly. Pic one small thing about your kink that she would be open to, think "I like to please you orally and for it to feel like a reward"or "I like when you talk about denying me, it makes me want to give you massages". Start small and be direct and encouraging. Try to do 1 small thing a week. In time, she will have a kinky toolkit that she can use when she is feeling playful.

Good luck.

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    ‘She has given me a list of things to do everyday, but not like a Dominatrix, Just like a housewife.’

I think to me that’s said it all. If you want all these kinks, what have you given her? She’s still doing everything she normally would, thinking about what needs doing and everything else.
    You should take that list of chores (or the more routine ones) and do them for her daily. Then ask “is there anything else you need me to do?”.
    Chastity drives me to do everything for my wife. The sexual side to this is secondary. She’s more inclined to feel sexual when she’s been able to relax and enjoy her day too, rather than an extra chore at the end of the day. When she’s not feeling particularly in the mood I offer her a massage and we chat while I’m doing it. It’s genuinely brought us closer together.

It’s probably been said but think about what she is getting from this. As I’m sure when it started having a mass amount of orgasms at your expense wasn’t her expectation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice