This can't be right...

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by hotncagedboy, Aug 12, 2022.

1. hotncagedboy

hotncagedboy New member

Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    So I'm new to this, and before I go too far down the rabbit hole, I want to make sure that I won't be able to escape.

I have a bird cage type device because I generally measure up to be on the bigger side. And I want some form of comfort whilst locked away for the time being.

I'm 7 inches hard and 5 soft, and when I have the cage on and I'm hard (or trying to), I cannot get out and the sensations are fantastic, which is ideal... but when I'm soft, I can just roll it down and slide out.

This can't be right but what other options are there? A smaller ring size will just bring my balls up close but I'd still pull out (I've simulated it with wrapping around the ring to reduce the inner diameter). Do i need a different design of cage or am I missing something?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Your ring is way too big. How many fingers up to the first knuckle can you get between the ring and your most flaccid penis? You should only get one. Even then it will still be possible to pull out with some effort but it won’t be as easy or as pleasant as what you have going on there.

3. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Hi Hotncageboy,
    Too bad you are so big, if you were smaller, you could get a stainless steel Nub cage that would keep everything nicely secure. The steel cage is heavier so for me a steel waist belt relives the weight and keep the device close to the body. It cannot be pulled down so there is no way to get out. Good luck.

4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    Auww... mr bigboy..your package is big and you are a shower too.. (clapping softly)…

at 5” flaccid, your cage is too big as there is too much room at the tip.. your cage should only just fit a flaccid penis or slightly compress it.

The biggest problem with the cage is the gap between the ring and cage. When you order a large cage, chances are the space between the ring and cage is big too.. manufacturers think that the penis and balls increase in size in tandem and the gap required is governed by the size of balls. Not so in most cases.. the gap is governed by whether you are a high/low hanger. Your model is stainless steel with 3points at the ring being slotted onto the cage.. so you may try to clip/saw off slightly to create shorter gap.

You dont seem to be hanging high and tight (unless i can hold and cup them myself.. sorry i digress..).. so you may need a smaller ring and still your balls will dangle freely..

So, yes, all the best trying to modify the existing model.. you will get the feel of how to get a proper fit, mr bigboy.

Perverspepere likes this.
  5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Device is just too big in general but I am sure you could slide out of it to that point with most devices. But that device is massive and is way too big for you penis… it is more of a teasing device for short term wear.

I am also on the larger end and I can get into a 1.5 inch cage that has a .25inch ring with a gap of .5 inches… you could definitely go smaller.

6. Lady&sub

Lady&sub Active member

Norway
    Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    You dont get 100% security with balltrap-only-device. You will need a piercing to secure or a fullbelt. However a good fit, will make it harder to just pull out, and for the rest you need some willpower.

NEsubhub and Perverspepere like this.
  7. hotncagedboy

hotncagedboy New member

Local Time:
    thank you all for your responses! Looks like im heading back into the market for something plastic (for the weight), something a lot smaller in ring size, somthing with more range or adjustment in the ring to cage offset and something smaller and tighter in length.

i'll hold off the piercings and full belts - thats a bit much at the moment!

8. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    That cage is a toy. A gimmick to wear for an hour.

King Hippo likes this.
  9. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Sounds like you’re describing the CB-6000… I wouldn’t advise if it’s for long term wear. Cleanliness is an issue.
    I’d advise not to worry too much about the gap. You’ll find with a smaller cage it won’t be as bad as you’ve experienced.
    Also, the weight won’t seem like such a factor when you have a smaller base ring.

10. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Go smaller. You will enjoy it!

Maid Denise likes this.
  11. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Your cage is too big in my opinion. You cannot grow in it. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960

Maid Denise likes this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Cage and ring are both to large, you need to down size.

Maid Denise likes this.
  13. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Like all the others. You need to go smaller in both ring and cage. When we first started I had a cage like your cage , BIG. It didn't work out . What I am going to suggest to you is get some cheap Chinese cages to figure out what works best for you . You can go to Aliexpress.com and find a wide variety of cages . Good luck on your journey

Servus likes this.
  14. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Check out K3D Cobra... They offer longer sizes and are suitable for long term wear.

I agree with the others, the device is generally too big, ring too wide and tube too long. Your balls seem to be hanging down which makes it easier to fit than a tight sack.

Good luck

15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @hotncagedboy that cage ring is miles to big for you. . giggle. :)

16. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    #16 MT206, Aug 27, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2022
    It is one of very few designs with bars which go forward in alignment with the penis. For some bizarre reason, virtually all off-the-shelf devices which are shorter in length lack this type of design. Those that include it are ridiculously long.

I have never managed to find out the reason for it. Perhaps it's due to some perception of a lawsuit from the custom manufacturers. Or maybe it's even to protect them from less sales. It is one of those questions that is literally never asked, except by folks like me. And presumably never answered (maybe?).

Custom is the only option for what's mentioned in the first line.

This cage is trash. Way too wide for my liking, in addition to it's length. You're best off going custom. But do your research beforehand.

And re the 'Cobra', it causes burning almost immediately after putting it on, each time.

I have wondered to myself what effect it would have on the custom designers, if there were more MM/BA workroom style off-the-shelf designs available in the market at cheap prices.

17. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Well congratulations to your nice cock. Looks really adorable.

Your Basering is too wide. Try another one. Unluckily the whole geometry how it sits then changes.
    I started with a 4,5 cm ring. Then recognizwd it is too wide uses a 4 cm instead. Now even in the night a 4 cm is possible. On some cages i would better have a 3,8 cm Ring. Because the 4 cm doesnt hold back properly.

And I enjoy the anatomical rings the most. At my anatomy they sit the best.

18. -Harry-

-Harry- Member

Local Time:
    Measuring is a pain to be fair although it's possible with a tape measure and some string. Depending if you have some spare money you can get the CB-6000 for the rings as it comes with a set and from there get a better understanding of what may suit you.

There's a fine line between slipping off and having the feeling of the bace ring pulling on your ball's creating discomfort.

Long term you need steel with good access to clean.

19. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    The difference with the CB6000 is that the base ring size may be misleading, due to the blunt edges in the ring.

One can order sizing rings from MM or BAW, even without having any intention to purchase a device.

20. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I bought cheap chinese devices and orderered different ringsizes. So it was easily possible to adjust.

Endgoal is to get a costumized one, but for this I want to be sure, if everything works.
    The prizes always have a pervy surcharge in my opinion.
    For example my lady wants to pierce me an prince albert. This has to heal, should be dilated and so on. At all it will take about half a year, to a year to be where we want it.
    Then I will order a new one. Maybe i am skinnier then and can wear a 3.8 cm ring or have a bigger fatpad and need a 4.2 ring. Also the inner diameter should be different then.
    Just decisions.

But at first find a device that really sits snug. Try it at different opportunities, cold water, stress leads to shrinkage.
    I usually dont feel the cage anymore. Only if the clitty shrunk it, dangles around, which also is common now, but isnt comfy and so on.

Its not so easy.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  21. hotncagedboy

hotncagedboy New member

Local Time:
    Well I did it, and your right! For the moment, the snug feel and constant squeeze is delicious. I did have to lube the tube and pull myself into it with string around the foreskin as it wasn’t going in at all though! I’ve ended up with a middle sized ring and a 9/6cm tube on a fake CB-6000 version for the time being. I do need to keep playing with spacers and ring sizes though. With a combination lock and image timer release app on my phone, I can begin to test myself further, before telling the good lady my secrets and handing over the keys for good.

Once calmed down and flaccid, I can still partially retract myself but it’s nowhere near as easy as before.

Thank you for all the comments and advice. I’ll see how this takes me for the time being.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice