This cannot be happening!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by salonslave, Mar 17, 2019 at 12:46 AM.

Random Thread
  1. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    A couple weeks ago my wife announced that she would be giving me daily spankings. She did and forgot a couple of times and gave me extra licks for not reminding her.
    The licks have been with my leather belt, her cake batter spreader, an 18” half-yard stick. Nothing consistent. I thought this would fade, but it has not faded away. 2 days ago she began requiring me to wear an 18 hour panty girdle all day every day. My briefs smell like rubber.
    A few days ago I download d “Beauty’s punishment” by Anne Rice. I cannot believe that I never paid attention to the Anne Rice books. I didn’t even know they were BDSM oriented. I thought they were gothic something or other. Our daughter actually lived half a block from Anne Rice in New Orleans several years ago! Yesterday I listened to chapter 1 and was amazed. Last evening My wife was watching some tv show while relaxing. I told her that I could not watch anything with shallow one liners followed by canned laughter and that I had something sexy to listen to. She bit. I put my Hoopla download of Beauty’s Punishment and we listened while in bed. After about a half hour I started gently playing with her moist folds. She came and came. This is unusual as she has always demanded my cock at her first oral orgasm. As we listened we played a lot. She had multiple multi-layered orgasms. When I went to fuck her she said no because her pussy hurt from so much attention she pinched my nipples and demanded that I jack off. I did.
    This morning she woke me up ready to fuck which we did. This morning she had me lay over pillows and she really spanked me hard with our paddle that is like a ping pong paddle, but thicker. Right afterword she brought out the Playtex girdle again. I have worn it all day over my briefs.
    All day she has been giving me orders for things I already had planned to do. I talked back to her saying so and she had me lean over the kitchen island counter and she spanked me HARD with the thick paddle. She then told me to take off all my clothes and go to our bedroom and jack off. She said to come and show her my juice when I was finished. She appeared in the bedroom a short time later with a smoothed off ice crescent which she shoved into my butt. It was reall cold and I could feel it on my prostate. She walked out demanding that I jack off again and show her the results. She closed the bedroom door and told me that I was not allowed to come out until I had shot. It took me about 20 minutes. I went to the kitchen where she was putting up (blanching and freezing) Swiss Chard and Kale I had picked earlier. She told me to go stand in the corner of our bedroom until she came to me.
    She came in about a half hour later with a pair of her black tights which she put on me one leg at a time.
    This shit is all true! I am 66 years old and my wife is 65! She recently quit dying her hair and now it has all grown out beautiful grey. Her ass is exactly as it was during high school when I would purposely sit behind her on the bus just to watch her from behind.
    She just now told me that I had to shoot one more load today and 3 per day for 2 weeks or she would spank me 50 strokes with the paddle.
    I am officially empty! My refraction time is hours, not minutes like when I was her young man.
    I am beginning to almost feel abused, but I feel like I really should ride this wave while it is here.
    My wife is not showy. She is just naturally beautiful; one of those ladies that warrants a groin spasming second look. She doesn’t even wear makeup often. A tube of lipstick lasts her a year! She just washes her face several times a day. No makeup, just beautiful clear smooth skin.
    I definitely married up!
    Tomorrow it begins anew!
    HG

2. Locked in love

Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    Swiss chard and Kale? You are being abused.

Uehara, tecolote and Chaste J. like this.
  3. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    I grow lots of good stuff in my garden. I use composted rabbit manure, leaves, and much Starbucks coffee grounds. No fertilizer or poisons and no herbicides. This patch of ground, to me, is holier than any church.

1mlockedup likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice