Thinking of Smaller Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by RP Chance, Aug 11, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    Oh that's my one.

2. Locked 4 Life

Locked 4 Life locked for life

Professional
    US, Florida and New York
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    I have been in cages for about nine years now, and each has gotten progressively smaller. Three weeks ago, Mrs. put me into a 1.5 inch cage, which has become "the little guy's" permanent room. I have not been out since (except as I mention later) , and there is no plan or schedule for for a breather as far as I know. The "little guy" is very tight but comfy in his new room and has absolutely no room to stretch. In fact, the cage keeps me so small that my balls actually protrude further out than my penis. There is no chance of having an erection, and if one begins, the pain in the scrotum stops it immediately.

Mrs. did remove him for a short while the day after confinement (to re-insert the uretheral tube) and when I looked at "him" - he looked like a waffle - the cage marks clearly and deeply imbedded on "his"head!

All in all though, the smaller cage, so far, seems to be right for me.

I have photo's posted in my Photo section of the various cages.

Rubbersoul likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    You have said something that I read very early on in my exploration of male chastity. It was in a blog that I regret I lost the link to, written by a Keyholder. She said that chastity is supposed to be about denying a male access to their penis, so it is supposed to be nothing to do with the penis but for many men chastity is all about the penis. I took this message to heart and have tried to make sure that I do not fall into the same trap. I see this issue being illustrated by all the caged penis images on Tumblr and the caged penis avatars here in the mansion. Look at me, look at my caged penis, they all say.

To me the device should be as comfortable as possible, as secure as possible and should fit the aesthetic desire of my Keyholder. Elle doesn't like the Holy Trainer but she doesn't hate it either. She is impressed with how easy it is for me to wear and has decided that it fits the need we have. She trusts me not to break the pact we have so even though it is very easy to pull out of we are going to continue using it. I think she would only be interested in me wearing a small device if it made a positive difference to our use of chastity. Does it fit better, does it stop erections as efficiently as the HTv2? If the answer was yes then it might have a chance. If the answer is no then I don't think Elle, @Our Arrangement would be interested.

Obviously Elle has her own voice and this is definitely one of the topics I would show her to try and get her interested in posting her thoughts.

4. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM

Thank you @Jasmic68, I do agree that the device should be a joint decision with input from both key holder and the wearer. Comfort and security being the two most important issues (looks are important to me too).

To me it's kind of like buying a car... Do your research find one that meets your needs, looks nice, is safe and is offered at an agreeable price--DONE! But with men it often turns into a hobby--faster tires, racing stripes fancy accessories etc! Then, more and more add-ons. Photo shoots of the car with their "babe" standing next to it looking sexy and so on. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with hobbies but I recognize that many males on here see male chastity as a hobby and try to disguise it as something they are doing solely for their wife's interest. "...but babe I bought this Ferrari just for you and put it a really amazing stereo so you could listen to your favorite songs and it goes really fast so I can get home on time for dinner etc, etc, etc."

Hopefully I don't sound "bitchy", I just see through the BS that many men on here are spewing. (Usually the ones with 50+ pics of their caged cock from every imaginable angle possible.)

[​IMG]
    Chastity devices, like fancy cars can be just a hobby for men and they expect their Wife/GF/Other to go along for the ride...

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM

I smiled after reading that. We do like our toys don't we.

I was as guilty of this as anyone. Had to order a custom device from mature metal, had to have it right away, paid I don't even want to say, then got pierced 3 months later making it unwearable.

Ordered a device from Amazon that worked great, fit pretty well, and could be worn with piercing. Ahh but it was a bit long, let's try shorter. Nope must need to be the smallest for it to be perfect...3 devices later I'm wearing my first Amazon cage. I also have a custom one on the way hopefully here mid December.

Now that I think about it, it is like a hobby. Research, new features, improvements, shiny lol, All in the attempt to find the elusive perfect device.

I think it's fun! And I am pretty excited about the new one coming as well! I equate it to finding the perfect purse. Fits all the stuff you want, yet isn't big as a suitcase. I don't see a problem with having fun with it.

She doesn't really see the need, and well there is no NEED, there really isn't a need for any of it. But it's fun. I received input on what was something she found pleasing to the eye, and I figured out size comfort, ease of use, hygienics, and security. Hopefully the next one will be my last....but I'm sure there will always be something on the horizon that is a bit shinier.

I don't however disguise it as something for her or us. It's me. I've had more expensive hobbies, and ones that took up a lot more room in the garage.

bnd2plz likes this.
  6. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    Yes! We all can dream... Just like in my post about "What would your perfect device look like". This is the one that I would have for my husband. However, like you @Nicoftime, I have already thought of some improvements I would like; such as, adjustable length and sensors to detect arousal level.
    [​IMG]

Ossian likes this.
  7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    In the far future nano-technology will be developed that builds a cage to the exact specification of the Keyholder. There will be no lock, only voice activated or thumbprint/retinal scans used for removal. The device will be smart-skin and will provide the exact amount of containment and pressure needed to remove any possibility of either erection or stimulation.

Obviously when technology reaches this point an even better solution would be possible, where a brain wave implant could be used to inhibit all sensation in the penis unless the 'keyholder' desired to tease their partner. This will not be popular with all practising couples for the simple reason it will not meet the requirements of the chaste male. As has been pointed out the device serves a function for the male that is separate from the one that it serves for the Mistress Keyholder. For the male it is a chance to compare, to show off, to describe and discuss. If there is no device then this outlet of frustration reduction will be removed.

8. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    I have to echo Jemima, I'm locked in one just like it right now.

9. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    To a degree the part with the containment and pressure to prevent erections might be already posible wia air pressure - just the automation might still be a problem ;). Well truth to be told not even that as you could use some kind of pressuse sensor, but ist might become to expensive as well as too bulky. ;)

As for smaller cages in general I think it depends on how much you are a grower.For me it works best if the tube is a snug fit (in width ) and unsually leaves about 1cm free space at the tip.This allows some growth - not enough to get a comlete erection, but enough not to pull the erectile tissue wide enough into the body so that it could exetens and pull the cb away from the body.

Nicoftime likes this.
  10. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    Well, as probably mentioned before, MM suggests taking measurement over several days then the important part that most seem to miss, "subtract 1/4" from that for the cage length." I took a bit more and the cage length on the chinese device I'm locked in is about right and is completely able to prevent any attempt at erection at all, much to Ms. K/H'er's complete amusement.

11. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have found that measuring a flaccid penis with any type of consistency is like trying to measure a turtles neck.

Add the fact of the reason for measuring and it moves around even more. I must have measured 1000 times and been different every time. I took the middle. Funny little critters.... sometimes shy, sometimes want to show off, sometimes wants to back up and absolutely hide. But of the darned things weren't so dynamic they couldn't do all the things we want em to.

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i like my one cos its nice and comfy. i wud like a Ferrari tho but i don't think i will have one. Mistress don't let me drive now

13. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm in a HTv2 short tube. As a grower, I need to have a small tube, but early on I thought that longer tubes that gave space for my erection would equal comfort. I was wrong. I quickly learned that erection prevention is the key to long term comfort and wearability. My g/f loves that erection prevention part!

At first my g/f could care less about what device I wore, but she was elated when she discovered that a short tube prevents erections. Now she wants to move away from closed device that need to be removed for cleaning every few days. She only wants me to think of her when I have a full erection. She only wants me to have an erection when she unlocks me for PIV which we have once every 4 to 6 weeks. Outside of PIV, she wants me to remain locked up continuously and any teasing will be very limited from now on.

She has given me the order to, "make that happen." We're going to start with a cheap Chinese device with a much shorter tube than my HT before getting something custom.

I'm so happy, and a little scared, that she is taking this experience to new levels a denial and control.

14. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    After the first year my wife wanted to stop me from getting even a partial erection so we got the 1 1/4" Jailbird which works very well. Flaccid my penis touches all sides so when it starts to get hard it pulls everything away from my body and the ring digs into my balls. I have found the Jailbird to be more comfortable then the off the shelf ones I spent so much money on. With the security key it is very light and easy to keep clean.

15. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    The Chinese CD096 device I have been trying recently fits me really well. It's a 60mm long cage 33mm diameter (90mm from back of A ring to tip) and so far I have not seen so much as a millimetre of space at the end and I have been outside most of the day with the air temperature about minus 3 C which should shrink things. :)

16. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    This small Chinese is what I been wearing since Oct 7

Attached Files:

17. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    From experience, the snugger the fit the better, room for any growth and too large a back ring are the reason behind the dreaded "Ball Burn" that many users experience, more often than not in the #cb-6000 series type device, they inadvertently then think bigger is better, if you suffer from this try going smaller first before you give up !!

18. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ive tried my hardest to make a device that prevents an erection and so far failed miserably, ive certainly made it uncomfortable for the wearer but as for suppressing an erection no.

19. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I recently went to a jail bird a quarter of an inch shorter and a base ring an eighth of an inch smaller. I definitely like the more confined feeling. Like most things in chastity, your mileage may vary. I am smallish and have never had an issue with erections behind the base ring forcing the device out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice