thinking of pink CB2000...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cuckyhubby98661, Oct 6, 2009.

1. cuckyhubby98661

cuckyhubby98661 sub cuckold

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    We think we want a pink CB2000... new 2 this and hope for pointers ! I'm a cuckold n she's a beautiful hot wife please help

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    Ah - another one into the pinkness! I can understand that.

Let us have a little more info. Your size can be quite important, do you lead and active lifestyle (cycling, gym, etc), does your KH want to be able to fit the device herself?

Lots of options!

The CB2000 is a good starter piece though.

I have a feeling the CB2k and 3k are soon to become obselete though, so that may mean spare parts are difficult to get hold of if you need them!

I'm sure someone who has worn one will be along to give you more "personal" advice.

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    Hi Cuckhubby,

Check under the Chastity device review forum, theres a thread there with lots of info on the CB-2000. I was also of the understanding that it was made obsolete by the manufacturer, but there may be some people clearing stock still I guess.

Good luck :)

4. cuckyhubby98661

Local Time:
    clit size

My clit is 5 hard not thick at all when its limp can allmost b non exesent !I guess med 2 high hanging balls not low hanging at all ! I'll post soon hopefuly but can't from my phone...very active job ! But not active in the running cycling ect sense !

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the forum cucky hubby. Keep in mind, that your method of chastity should be selected based upon how well it will work for you - not the color. You can always be put in any color panties that suits your Mistress anyway. But for long-term denial, you need a good chastity device - that should be your prime concern.

6. cuckyhubby98661

Local Time:
    chastity devise ?

Its not tht we wnt pink 4 antother reason thn its less then manly ! Buy still reading bout the 2000 it seems its a good fit for the under hung guy !n its still alittle confusing wether male chastity is more thn fantasy anyway after the break in time getting used 2 it ect we wnt this for real ... So where does a person start ?

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It seems you have already started. You like your cuckolding don't you? And don't you think you should be locked up while Mistress enjoys men? Of course you should. And pink is such an unmanly color - which makes me think you should be put in panties as well. It Mistress wants you locked up then that is what you will be - locked up, in panties and cuckolded so nicely... How does that sound?

8. cuckyhubby98661

Local Time:
    It sounds like you knos us ! Thanx 4 da feed back ! She's been talking 2 her "friend" 4 about a month now every day n txtn constantly he knows bout me n likes the idea ! We just need da CB 2 complete da deal !

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Miss D... leave the poor newbie alone! :fighting0092: You'll scare him!

To be honest I think the CB range is great for starters, we started with the CB3000 and moved on to the CB6000.

Then we went through the Lori trauma!

Then we went back to a new CB6000 because the other one got broken when I threw it down the stairs!

After that we tried the birdlocked with reasonable success (this is another option you may want to look at, especially the short version) the strap broke on it, so we purchased the PA5000.

The PA5000 was ok, but pet had issues with the piercing pulling.

As we stand we are intending to get them all together, figure out the good points, understand exactly what we want from a device and then speak to maturemetal and see what he recommends!

I have been meaning to do that for 3 days now! :mad0054:

So yes, the CB range are great. dollyanne had the one you are talking about and I think she's worn it longterm. As for the others, hopefully they'll chime in when they read this thread. :character0100:

10. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OK - so what do I know about scaring people! :sign0004:

11. cuckyhubby98661

Local Time:
    sweet !

So tht was pretty awesom thnx !wish there was some where that you could compare them side by side we got a bdsm store but just leather ! Don't wnt 2 throw money away but think we'll just try 1 n see !I'm going 2 post some pics get dsl Friday n uploading from a black berry is impossible ! So the wife had me ware a super small thong 2day n vang wait 2 n locked up the thot of her playing with my nipples n telling me bout bn with a real man n feeling my inadequate seman leak drives my sissy mind crazy !

12. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So: yes, it's size that matters! And that is not meant as bad as it sounds:innocent0009:
    The colour can be "changed" a bit afterwards, as this one might show, where I put a pink stocking upon my steel device!
    So please be wise and care for the fitting first!

Attached Files:

13. cuckyhubby98661

Local Time:
    thnx ya'all !

So iv tried 2 respond 2 privet mesags but don't think they went through !anyway everyone thts helped thnx ! We went n found a shop that had the CB3000 n 6000 I couldent belive how cheeply made da 3000 was ! SoWe are going 2 order a 2000 online n hopefully b locked up soon ! She has been chatn flirtn n planing dates has one hit tht knows all bout me n enjoys the thot of making me the locked up sissy cuckold we are striving for !

14. cuckyhubby98661

Local Time:
    hi just added a few things to my profile.mama wants to go out today take some sexy pics of her for her friends i hear her now gigling as she is flirting on da phone yesterday she let me wear a slinky thong as we ran erronds hopefully todat too!its a reminder till we get our new CB!!!:smilies_xxx02::smilies_xxx02:

15. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    It sounds like you've made your decision, cuckyhubby! As Mistress Watchful says, dollyanne has been wearing the pink cb-2000 since the beginning of this year, and believes it to be a good "starter" device. And, of course, it's pink! Here's what dolly recently wrote about it:

The drawbacks to the cb-2000 are:
    1) it's being discontinued, which means it may be tough to get any support or replacement parts like rings or spacers in the future.
    2) The guide pins on the cage point inward, which is in the wrong direction. This means as you get adjusted to the device you have to cut them with side cutters or something or they will gouge holes in you! This was traumatic for dollyanne as she had to cut them twice!
    3) Rough spots on the rings and cage parts have to be sanded down in advance to make things smooth against sensitive clitty parts! (This may also be true of the cb-3000 and cb-6000, though dolly suspects there is less sanding involved.)
    4) The rings pressing against the tessies are hard to keep clean, and will smell after a few days from bacteria build-up. Dollyanne uses Bacitracin on them as an anti-bacterial, and can go for a week, maybe a little more, without removing the device, but eventually it also has to be removed and cleaned. (Again, this same advice may also apply to the 3000 and 6000 as well.)

The advantages of the cb-2000 though are:
    1) it's cheap,
    2) it's available in pink--a nice sissy color!
    3) It has solid rings, which are better than hinged,
    4) The cage is easy to keep clean because it's open
    5) it's all plastic and comes with plastic numbered locks for getting through metal detectors (so do the 3000 and 6000 though, so this is not an advantage over them).

Dollyanne hopes this helps. Getting used to wearing the device is a process of adjustment. Your tessies will stretch and your skin will toughen up. Before that happens you may endure chaffing and pinching that prevents you from wearing it continuously--at least dolly did. But don't get discouraged--things will improve!

At first, you may find it is easiest to put on the bathtub. Dolly draws a hot bath when she needs to remove and clean the device. Her tessies soften up and stretch. Apply a little conditioner or shampoo or something slippery and, voila, it slips right on one tessie at a time! Then you will your little peenie to shrink up and you can press it down and through the ring! This takes a little practice, but once you get the hang of it it's pretty easy!

If you are like dolly you will go through several spacer sizes and rings as you adjust. Dolly started with the largest (2") ring and the largest spacers and is now using the 1.75" ring and next to smallest spacer. You can see what dolly went through with the device in "Dollyanne's Chastity Journey" in The Vault.

Welcome to Chastity Mansion and to chastity, cuckyhubby! There are many experienced chastity users here--much more experienced than dollyanne--but dolly will be happy to try to answer any questions you have to the best of her blonde ability!

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice