Thinking of changing my CB6000s

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by ChasteCharlie, Oct 30, 2017.

1. ChasteCharlie

ChasteCharlie Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    Currently using a CB6000s plastic device and looking to lengthen my periods of chastity thinking that a move to stainless steel might be the answer. As we both enjoy caged teased and denial is there a specific gage either guys in chastity or key-holders could recommend?

My wife and I would appreciate your thoughts and advice.

Thanks

2. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    Hi Charlie. I used to wear the cb6s as well until it broke. I'm now in a cheap chinese cage from DHgate. It cost about £20 and it's great. At the time I ordered two, one of which was too small. I've had nearly a year of use of the steel one and it's absolutely fine. One real advantage of trying the chinese cages is that you can afford to order a few different styles and try them, maybe with a view to buying a more expensive one when you know what works. I know mine isn't a particularly high grade of stainless steel but so far, maybe 6 months total wear it's been fine.

I tried to find the one I'm wearing but it doesn't seem to be there any more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice