Thinking about getting a Kali's teeth

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by nomoreorgasms, Feb 11, 2014.

1. nomoreorgasms

nomoreorgasms New member

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    I am new to chastity,I would like to purchase a Kali's teeth and surprise my wife with me wearing it. I was just wondering what the long term affects might be,if any. I chose Kali's teeth over the other type of chastity device,fir a few reasons. 1) I kind of like a painful reminder,that I can't cum or get hard without my wife around. 2) I'm a grower not a shower and I thought this would suit my little penis better. I am about 5 1/2 -6 hard, and a little thicker then a D battery.when sooft its only about 1" long x 1 3/8 wide.I was going to get a Kali's teet 1 3/4 in diameter without the spikes, and about 1" wide with the spikes. It is about 1 1/2" long. I was hoping to hear what everyone thinks, since I'm kinda new to this,thanks!

Rita and OwnedByAmy like this.
  2. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    I think you'd better try it out before you commit to it full time. That's pretty serious stuff for a beginner. Kinda like getting into a bench pressing contest with Arnold a week after buying your first gym membership. You can do it, but not sure how well you'll do. Just a word of caution. But by all means, give it a go and see how you like it! Just don't let that turn you off of chastity as a whole if you find it crushes you like Arnold would in the gym. ;)

Reltsihw likes this.
  3. nomoreorgasms

nomoreorgasms New member

Local Time:
    Thanks, what model/type do you recommend?I've heard the styles like the cb3000 are a bit escapable, am I wrong? I'd love to hear some recommendations. I'm a grower, not a shower, I don't want to slip out of it

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  4. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Mine gets quite tiny too when it's flaccid, and grows to 7" when hard. The model in my profile pic is a Jailhouse M200. It's my second one. The first was chrome coated, which flaked off and got stuck in my skin. This is a black powder coated one I got offf ebay for about $40, and it's been wonderful. Using the Palmer's cocoa butter massage lotion for stretch marks as a lube works incredibly well. Mature Metal sells a sizing kit for $20, which is a really good investment. These come with 3 ring sizes, so unless you can get all three with your cage, that kit would be best to start with.

5. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    If you read my posts since I started, you'll see my journey has been kinda rocky, device-wise, but this is perfect for now, until I can get one of the custom made metal ones.

6. nomoreorgasms

nomoreorgasms New member

Local Time:
    Thanx, I'll look into the one you got! I appreciate the help!

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  7. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Another thing to consider is that no device, short of having one with a PA is 100% escape-proof. The one I have is VERY difficicult to get out of, and would be IMPOSSIBLE to get back into without the key, so it's a HUGE deterrant, but something I had to learn, and did, is that the best CD is your brain. Once you condition that to accept that you're not going to cum until your Lady allows you to, you could likely go without any device at all, as some on here do. But the device is great, and works incredibly well. Hope that helps point you in the right direction. Glad to help. :)

nomoreorgasms likes this.
  8. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    My pleasure! If you want to try the Kali's Teeth, don't let me stop you though! It's just anything that pokes the skin can break it, which can cause infection, and especially with long term lockups you don't want anything that will enhance the opportunity for those. Also, you may want to start with gradually increasing lockup times, just to get your body used to having a metal thing there. Even with the best lube, the skin can get upset. Just like when you start shaving with a blade instead of an electric razor or vice versa.

9. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Sorry for blowing up your post, but the plastic models tend to trap lots of moisture, which is your enemy. The only moisture you want is your lube, preferably something really good for the skin, like cocoa butter. If you wear this device in the shower, using a detachable showerhead to blast it out with water is great. Q-tips will help you get the excess water out, which is vital to avoiding skin problems. The front center hole works great for sticking them in and swirling around until they come out dry.

10. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Sorry for blowing up your post, but the plastic models tend to trap lots of moisture, which is your enemy. The only moisture you want is your lube, preferably something really good for the skin, like cocoa butter. If you wear this device in the shower, using a detachable showerhead to blast it out with water is great. Q-tips will help you get the excess water out, which is vital to avoiding skin problems. The front center hole works great for sticking them in and swirling around until they come out dry.

11. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    I believe you should start with talking to you wife, if you just show her your penis with a device on it , she might not understand what it is all about.

Wendygirl likes this.
  12. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    Definitely talk first and over a few times to see her reaction.
    If and only if you get a definite positive reaction , then let HER help choose something . I would not start with a KTB.
    Some experienced members are fans but not many.
    Go with one of the cheap but quite acceptable quality ones dh gate or ebay in stainless steel. See how you get on and are good for sizing and style for £20 or so delivered

But ask her first !!
    Xx Wendy

13. sydney71

sydney71 Member

Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    I agree with the previous posts, surprise isn't as good as discussion. But regarding the Kali's teeth...

I have tried a KTB and I cannot speak for you and your shape specifically but if you are a grower you may find that it needs to be quite severe to stay on, and once you grow you will find that narrow confine to be less erotic and more like hammering nails into yourself. You say you are new to this, by all means experiment, I did, but I don't think it is a good long term device for a grower. And if you sleep in it you may find yourself cut and damaged more than is safe.

14. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The Kali's Teeth Bracelet can certainly scratch the skin, but doesn't pierce the skin because the numerous teeth create a 'bed-of-nails' effect, causing the tension to be spread-out across the large surface area of teeth. To date, nobody has written to inform me they got infected, but this doesn't mean it hasn't happened or can't happen.

Ideally, the metal band should be equal in width to your erect penis. If the metal band is narrower it can cut off blood flow, and that's not a good thing.

When you're flaccid the device is rather inert, and you may even forget you're wearing it because it's so light weight (it weighs about 1-1/2 ounces.)

When you get aroused and expand into the teeth is when things get interesting. The sensation is difficult to describe, but I liken it to having a thousand piranha nibbling the circumference of your cock.

Some people (pain sluts) find this to be stimulating, and it only increases their arousal. If you don't like pain then the device becomes more of a behavior modification tool.

The standard KTB is 1 inch long, but I've made custom one's as short as 1/2 inch and as long as 2 inches...

Rita likes this.
  15. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    All I can say is ouch! I had one a long time ago and the problem I had was in keeping it on. My penis is in different states over time and the device either fell off or hurt like hell. We could not use it like we could the CB6000. It was OK for short term use but again, it all depended on what state my penis was in when it was put on. It is fun though. :)

MaleChastityNow likes this.
  16. Lapinou

Lapinou Verrouillé

France
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    OwnedByAmy: If I well understood, a printed KTB is out of question for 24/7 wear

In general: despite what maleinchastity says (it's a commercial!) a KTB seems not to be suitable for a REAL 24/7 wear, no? just thinking about health..

OwnedByAmy: I do not agree with you. There are many devices like the Neosteel Arch or the Latowski that are 100% escapeproof. It's an evidence: if the belt is really to your measures, tight, it's impossible to fit just a finger in it, even to move it to masturbate inside. What do you think about that?

17. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    I don't see it as a 24/7 device. Men normally have many nocturnal erections every night. The KTB has to disrupt sleep patterns. Most folks are living sleep deprived without KTB waking them.

Escape can happen in at least two flavors. ( ) The wearer could damage the device or lock to remove the device. This would leave him free but to would be noticed by the keyholder eventually.
    ( ) The lock could be picked or otherwise jimmied. It may not be noticed. But this should be addressed using a better lock.
    ( ) The penis can be withdrawn frOM many cages/tubes without the A-ring loosing the grip on the scrotum. The wearer can the masturbate and have a somewhat clumsy sexual intercourse. The penis can be reinserted without leaving much evidence. Some of these tubes have spikes or points to hamper the escape and reentry. But this does not prevent the escape.
    ( ) I am sure there are more.

So the best is to invest in the keyholder relationship. If that relationship is strong and too valuable for the wearer to risk damage or loss, then his device does not need a lock. He may not actually need a device.

In practice it is still better to have a locked device anyway. Lock it with steel and with love.

As I was typing another related thought came to me. But it was forgotten.

dave

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice