Things to shorten chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jesusfri, May 31, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. jesusfri

jesusfri New member

Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    Hi.

I'm new to the whole chastity thing, and I wanted to know some things that my partner could do to shorten their chastity sentence. I'm really not entirely sure what they could do at the moment.

2. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    Find out what fantasies and limits they have and then create task for them that would push their limits or fulfill things they fantasized about or thought they never would have the nerve to do. My femdom has made a regular game about it and post dares for strangers to pick in order for me to earn my release. For example:

CHASTITY # 1: I’ll lock myself in chastity cage my femdom roommate choses and wear nothing but the thong or panties she chooses around the apartment for four hours doing her bidding and being teased and humiliated like the time I had to answer the door and pay the pizza guy or when she invited friends over.

CHASTITY # 2: Go to work locked in the cage she chooses wear a thong or panties and thigh high stockings under my clothes. I have to send her a selfie with my pants down at my desk and another of me in the men’s room stall still locked in my chastity. Only then will she release me when I get home.

CHASTITY #3: After midnight I will go to a 24-hour drive thru and pick up whatever my femdom roommate wants while wearing just a thong, an unbuttoned white dress shirt and locked in the cage she chooses. When I sneak back up to our 3rd floor apartment, she agrees to release me if I will masturbate and cum on the hamburger I bought while she watches me do this then watches me eat the hamburger.

CHASTITY #6 My roommate will lock me in the chastity cage she chooses but no panties, She will have me dressed in either a pink school girl outfit, sexy maid outfit or leather mini skirt and corset top and drop me off at the glory holes with 2 hours’ worth of booth tokens and nothing else. Either I can walk the 25 miles home or somehow entice someone (I may have to swallow more than my pride) to give me a ride home.

CHASTITY # 10: Girlfriend Maid Service: My roommate will offer to the any of her girlfriends that will accept for me to be their sissy chastity maid. I’ll lock myself in chastity cage her girlfriend chooses and wear nothing but the thong or panties she chooses around her home for four hours cleaning and doing her bidding while being teased and humiliated however she chooses.

STRIP CLUB I will go to a strip Club locked in chastity and get a up to 3 lap dances and I have to give my dancer this note "I lost at Truth or Dare. I am locked in a chastity cage and have to get 3 lap dances. If you make me cum, I have to give you a $50 tip". For economic reasons this dare is limited to 6 times a year in the odd numbered months (January, March, May etc.).

You get the idea.

John M and anasyrma like this.
  3. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    I have gotten husband to agree to things he had a limit on by offering to reduce his sentence in chastity. Discretion was always important to him. He knew from the start best friend was going to know everything. I let her watch him get disciplined without saying anything to him first. I got him to agree to other female witnesses by offering to reduce his chastity sentence. I got him to agree to going to events, parties and gatherings by offering a reduction.

I even use it to get him to agree to things outside of chastity, Discipline and things like that. I love antiques stores and flea markets. Husband loses interest after about 30 minutes and that's on a good day. I get him to take me by offering to reduce his sentence. The same for the shoe store or accessories shop. If there's a flea market on a day he wants to go to a baseball game ( but hasn't got his Tix yet) I have to offer him a major reduction, like the cage comes RIGHT THEN.

4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    There are various goals you can set.. but let them be all at your calling.. they could be fitness goal.. to loose weight by a certain margin if he is lacking in this department.. it could be your pleasure goals.., make him pleassure you to orgasm certain number of times before you allow him once… it could be a culinary goal.. let him cook up a storm and serve you great dinners..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice