Things are getting a bit tight

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Locked cock and anal plug, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Locked cock and anal plug

Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    I don’t wear chastity full time but do really enjoy the feeling of being caged. Interestingly I also like the look of the “little Fella” in the cage. My wife now knows that I have some devices and that I occasionally wear them but has not, as yet, asked questions. Also as far as I know she is not aware of when I am wearing a cage. I would like to open up fully to her and be able to wear a cage for longer.

Due to my wife working and I have been able to wear, what has become, my preferred combination for almost 5 days. I’ve only been out of the cage for about 6 hours during this time. This has been due to showering, shaving, cleaning the cage and c-rings. The c-rings seem to take up some of the slack skin which in turn makes the cage more comfortable to wear with almost no pinching.

The concern I have is that I think the c-rings and cage ring might be on the tight side. They are all 50mm which gives me a very nice firm feeling of being held along with the pull of their combined weight. During each night I’ve experienced the nighty erections and the cage comfortably restrains these without being too painful.

This morning I noticed that the little fella though in a flaccid state he looked swollen. Most of the skin was swelling out of the side of the cage. This is the first time it has happened so do wonder if it is a one-off. A google search indicated that too tight c-rings can lead to cell damage due to blood being tramped after an erection. I took the cage and c-ring off and after about 1 hour all seemed to be back to normal. I’m now back in the combination of cage and c-rings.

I’d purchased the 50mm rings due to them being the largest size that is most readily available. After measuring myself again it would seem that a 52.5mm or 55mm might be a better size. With both measurements I’m able to get a finger underneath the tape or string I used for measuring. With a 50mm ring it's very tight to get a finger underneath. If these measurements are now correct It would seem I’ll have to shell out for a custom cage and rings. Badassworkroom seems to be a good choice and I have my eye on one of their cages.

I’m wondering if others have experienced anything similar with swelling and what they might have done or can recommend as a solution. (I have read the cold water solution but don't think this would not be suitable for 23/7 wear). Also, has anyone else had the experience of Badassworkroom devices and can comment on the quality of their devices?

Attached Files:

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes my ring was done there but not make bigger cos im very small and it was make smaller but it was done ok and i cant tell how it was cept that it fit me nice now.

If you wanting a bigger ring than 50mm Bon4 has got them at 50.28mm

3. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think it is called edema and once it appears it tends to keep on doing it, I was circumcised 35 years ago and they left a bit of extra skin and it would swell every time I was locked up, I eventually trimmed it my self and have no problem with it since.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Maybe try leaving a couple of the c rings off and see how you go? I used to wear a wide engraved ring behind my base ring but this started to cause me problems to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice