They don't want to talk about it.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Finn-egan, Aug 21, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    Like most of us who are locked, I get turned on by my own predicament. Weirdly, the #1 thing to get me worked up in the past, was the idea of hardcore chastity and denial. Now, I'm actually committed to permanent chastity/denial, and of course, I can't get off to the idea anymore, or do anything about it. Still, nothing gets me harder in my cage than being made aware of my chastity. The problem being that neither my wife, or my keyholder have any interest in hearing me talk about my dick, or my cage, or my ongoing chastity. For them, they are sick of guys going on and on about their dicks or state of frustration or horniness. My keyholder has told me that the end of September is essentially chastity acceptance day. I'm not allowed to mention anything to do with my cage or chastity, unless there's a medical or safety reason. I'm thinking my wife would like the same. It's gone. If we want to do something with it, we will tell you. deal with it.

Anyone else find that the frustration of chastity leads to a desire to express how it feels, and what the experience is like to your significant others? How do your partners react to it?

Ajf60 likes this.
  2. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    sounds like they don't really want to participate in the game anymore and it will become a matter of control over you rather then mutual fun..If you can't discuss things and have fun with it, especially sex, what's the point?

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    I agree, I like to talk about it to, but luckily my madam does to. She loves to poke fun that I am unable to do anything as I am locked up. It sounds like you might need to have a talk with your keyholder/wife as it seems the mutual interest isn’t there any more.

Sexy Slave 69 and Manto2021 like this.
  4. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m still in the phase of trying not to make it all about ‘it’ so my wife will accept it. I’ve said countless times that it’s a deal breaker for me to be locked and forgotten but here I am 10 days in and.... nothing. No mention of it, talking about it, teasing... nothing. But... I’m not being pushy and will see where we go. Maybe she’s just had a bad week but that’s why we’re doing this - it’s her decision.

However to have a rule that it will never more be talked about unless they bring it up sounds completely wrong (to me). It has to be mutually beneficial. I don’t think ‘deal with it’ was in the small print?

Rectrix likes this.
  5. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    You know I think it was Adam talking about the apple all the time that finally got Eve to eat it.

boisub, Rectrix and Smoky like this.
  6. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    Quite the opposite actually. Both very much enjoy that I am locked and denied. The difference is simply that what they really want is is someone who will serve without the need for their own sexual pleasure. My keyholder is a queer woman, who loves me, but has no interest in dick, other than to very occasionally be sadistic towards it. Her ideal kink partner is one who requires no sexual attention, and replaces their desires with enjoying giving pleasure. The problem is simply that some women like men in chastity, but don't want to hear about our dicks or suffering. The problem being that it's kind of my last source of pleasure! That's my catch 22!!

7. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    It was at one point, but we removed the contract, and reduced it to simply to serve and obey her rules. I do actually love being in that sort of a D/s relationship, but like many of us find, it can be less than the ideal fantasy we had when we started!

8. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    OK, got my comedic response out of the way, so now my soapbox. I think it is ok for subs to have a minimum expectation of treatment. Yes, she is in charge and yes she should call the shots, but you (we) are not an inanimate object. Even a dog or a cat are entitled to a minimum expectation of treatment and I would argue a submissive human can and should too. If losing this is taking it too far for you, you have to express that. It doesn't mean unfettered talking about it. She should have restrictions such as never more than once a week or when I say were done talking were done talking. Just make sure you are sure this is that important to you, because if she doesn't accept your terms she can simply give you the key back. That is the boat I find myself in. I told her I couldn't serve her unless she met a minimum level of domination towards me. That ended things for now and maybe permanently. It makes me sad, but less sad then where I was before I stood my ground. Meek little corner of ground that it was.

Rectrix, Manto2021 and Anonoman like this.
  9. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    We do quite a bit of other stuff, so there's no lack of attention, or domination. It's a difficult friendship/kink relationship to explain. I knew going in that she loved service and sadism, but is largely asexual. Not completely, but largely. Having known her for 20 years, we reached a point where I was comfortable trying to be what she needed in a kink partner. it's actually the strict chastity that allows our kink relationship with my wife's blessings.

With my wife, she's never been turned on by dick other than liking piv sex. She just wants to hear about something other than my chastity as foreplay talk. For both of them, chastity should be normal and routine. Partly, we've just reached a point after several years, where I've accepted it, and settled into it, and they want it to just be part of life, and not a hot fetish for me to try and get dirty talk out of them. I would love some dirty talk, but when I accepted chastity, I knew I wasn't going to get everything I wanted. :)

Rectrix and boisub like this.
  10. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    I have experienced that feeling of being forgotten, like your penis is locked, out of sight, out of mind, and the wife doesn't want to talk about it or anything. It's hurtful. Fortunately, in our case it seems to be cyclical. There are certainly times of the month that she is less interested in talking about it or teasing me or whatever, but then there are other times (like less than an hour ago) where she rubs me through the cage and gets me hard and, whether she says something or not, I see that devious smile on her face indicating how happy she is to have me locked and to be able to drive my crazy.

Finn-egan likes this.
  11. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    Like most of us guys when starting chastity I couldn’t shut up about it. It was so different and so many new things to learn and try. Although Wonder Woman was very intrigued by chastity from the start it definitely was not something she liked to talk about very much or at least as much as I was. Fast forward nearly 5 years and it’s very much different now and chastity and related topics are discussed often.

Wonder Woman does like to know that I’m frustrated and horny but if I start talking about it to much she just gets irritated and annoyed. She thinks I’m just trying edge my way into getting her to have sex with me lol.

Rectrix, Notouchy and Manto2021 like this.
  12. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am in the same position, I am Locked up by my wife for coming up to 2 weeks, she has locked me up before. but this time she seams more serious about it. I would like to discuss with her how she feels about it from her point of view, however she is very reserved but for a couple of comments referring to me not being released etc if I say something out of line etc. However really I am I a good position and don’t want to push it with her, but difficult to trying to hold back from saying anything more. I am just trying to let her lead in her own way. As long as she has got the key from my point of view I am a winner.

ChihiroShibari and Guest 4328 like this.
  13. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    My ex wife would not talk about it, as i seemed to bring it up when the kids were around so she would stop me right off. Even alone she wouldn't but once in bed she always every night backed her ass into me and rubbed causing frustration and a laugh on her part then her saying good night

Notouchy likes this.
  14. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    Since I am self locked, there wasn't ever a discussion about a chastity device, and my decision to be locked permanently, until a couple months after I was already locked full time. She knew nothing about them. It wasn't difficult to hide it from her.

When I was absolutely sure about my decision that this was it for me, I tried to have the talk. She did not want to talk about it. Gee, what a surprise....not! So, I had to wait again for an appropriate time.

Finally, she acquiesced and let me tell her that what, how and why. It made here feel bad because it highlighted her limitations and created a sense of guilt for her health situation.

I told her that my very reason for doing this was for her to NOT have to suffer those feelings. She had enough difficulties, I didn't wanted her to be additionally burdened by sadness or guilt.

It was still tough to bring it up on future occasions. When finally getting her into the headspace I needed her to be in, that is when I was able to back away and finally let it go.

It is still a bit uncomfortable for to talk about. However, she has reached a point where she has acknowledged it with a grateful attitude, thankful that I was kind to do something like that for her. I let her know how much it meant to me for her to actually acknowledge and be accepting of it.

So, it takes a lot of patience when dealing with a wife who doesn't understand at first, and also has other circumstances. It really doesn't come up at all anymore, unless she happens to see my cage. Then she may make a comment, and I may respond or not, depending on what she says.

I am just so glad for the fact that she is accepting it, and, more importantly, that she now has an understanding that I did this for her, to unburden her mind, and, for me, it is a means to permanently restrict any access to myself.

She wasn't at all interested in holding my key, but that is ok. I am just thrilled that I can be locked permanently 24-7-365 because I was willing to be patient and use discretion to finally have "the tatk".

Notouchy likes this.
  15. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    No woman wants a man obsessed with his penis, locked or unlocked.

LadyL, Hut6000, Notouchy and 2 others like this.
  16. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    Your experience is similar to mine, but I have learned to shut up. I know - because she has told me in no uncertain terms - that Xena prefers me chaste. However, the point for her is "no dick", not endlessly talking about dick.

17. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife does not like me bringing it up either. Only She can talk about it. I do find this difficult but She has made this quite clear

It helpful for me to learn here that i am not alone

18. Grayfelix

Grayfelix Active member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    I struggle with this. It has taken 3 years for my wife to get on board and take a more active interest. Now she has and it’s incredible to be living out my fantasy. Of course she can talk about it whenever she wants to but we set aside time on Saturday mornings for me to bring up chastity related things for discussion. That seems to work well although she usually has little to say.

I will echo what many others have said: the reality of chastity is VERY different than the fantasy. It is very hard to let go and follow your keyholder when things don’t happen the way you want them to. But I will say that it can be amazing and gratifying if you can just let go and submit. Many here talk about the physical longings and desires. They are real but I have found the mental aspects of power exchange to be more challenging.

BTW, I’m on day 36.

bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  19. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    I been involved in chastity for 15 years only for a few early months my wife kinda was interested but it faded and now she has no interest in chastity or kh she never asked
    I pretty much lock over most of the year
    She said if I need to find outside interest it ok so I have online kh

20. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    I think it's partly that bit of fear when you are turned on by the idea of being treated as a guy who has no dick, and the reality of living as if it's gone for good and not worth mentioning. They've got me down to only talking about it if there's a problem with it, which is a bit scary, but it's been a long journey to this point!!!

boisub likes this.
  21. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    from their point of view, it must get tedious having to talk about it on a regular basis. What else is there to say except "you're locked"? I understand totally your frustration, but from their perspective, the time for talking about it is over.

boisub and bondinchas like this.
  22. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    This is a fascinating thread. Though, obviously, some partners are "yeah, whatever it's your thing now shut up about it", I'm pretty sure that in most cases something different is going on.

If you google around (e.g.), you find that historically eunuchs have been objects of both male and female desire. There's something about a man with a disarmed penis that pushes the buttons of some women. In other words, your "keyholder" may like you chaste, but as a done deal.

Even without the button pushing, there is evidence that some women go off penetration as they get older - only a small proportion get off on penetration without additional stimulation anyway. So taking the penis out of play may be a genuine benefit, but again as a done deal.

Finally, if there's power exchange and chaste = submissive... well again, it's the done deal that's interesting to the dominant partner.

So if your partner doesn't want to talk about it, but seems onboard and even enthusiastic, it may be that they are into the absence of the penis rather than its locking. They may also have complex feeling that they don't want to examine too closely.

boisub, bondinchas and R2002 like this.
  23. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There's an irony in that, at least at first, chastity cages seem to focus a man's thinking about his penis.

bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  24. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    There certainly is Tom

I have found that we can from time to time go for some time without discussing how I feel about being locked and denied. Not contrived at least not by eme.. it just happens sometimes

My Lady does sometimes ask how her penis is .. which I have learned is not a cue to start a discussion though she does sometimes instigate one of those.

Those periods where my prediciament is largely forgotten or ignored other than for reasons relating to discomfort or cleaning can be quite calming and thoughts about myself and mt predicament are just quitely pushed into the background.

Sometimes I think I am being groomed for a locked denied and largely ignored future at some point. I think if that should come about it might be a quite a good thing long term .. as my Lady mentioned then perhaps the occassional chat about my feelings about being locked denied and ignored might be the only 'treat' I would get and such chats would necessarily have to be a very long time apart.

It would certainly be a lot closer to the aspirations of some women... training a guy to be a locked denied and ignored unconsciously submissive just doing whatever she needs done and mostly without the need to be told. My Lady agreed with that but as usual gave no indication as whether ot not that would be a preference for her. Not practical in our case due to our seperate locations

Some guys fantasisze about this and I always dismissed the possibility of it working for them, after all if your penis and your self perceived needs being ignored is fantasy of yours. then the fantasy being fulfilled is surely fuelling rather than ignoring both the predicament and the fantasy.

For us though it raised the matter of

Or general chastity acceptance by the guy

maybe even that rather than not being allowed to mention anything to do with one's being locked and denial, It and perhaps one's service to one's Lady just becomes so normal that it does not get mentioned any more... not expected but taken for granted.

The guy's fantasies of being locked denied and any sexual feelings being ignored by their significant other and themselves in an FLR all lost to the mundanity of their absence being the normal state.

Of course you might ask would a woman in such a relationship prefer this state of now unconscious status quo submission to the the relationship thy both have to work at and he consciously has to demostrate?.

There is it seems always some food for thought on this site.

Tom Allen likes this.
  25. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Look at it this way, it's like a kid nagging a parent to buy it something. Or like your wife nagging you to do a chore you don't want to do. The more it's mentioned, the more you don't want to do it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice