thequeensproperty intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thequeensproperty, Nov 22, 2008.

1. thequeensproperty

thequeensproperty Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    I am very excited to join this community. This is the first time I have shared about my experiences publicly.

I am very lucky. I am married to my queen. I got involved in chastity for my queen it is not something I was interested in before I meet her. We have been together for over 2 years and my queen began locking me up about 18 months ago. We were dating at the time and we were in love but my queen did not trust men in general and so therefore she did not trust me. When she was younger she had a boyfriend who cheated on her so she figured all men would eventually stray. For work I travel a good deal and she did not like having me away from her were she did not know what I was doing. I wanted her to have complete faith in me so I went on line to do some research and I found some great web sites that talked about chastity devices. I talked to my queen about it and she was not sure so I then shared some of the web sites and she got very excited. So we ordered a curve and she absolutely loves locking me in it.

I am a pretty big guy over 6' 3" tall and I travel a good deal so we decided to go with the curve. I have loved it. It works very well for me. I have found that I can do anything with it on. When I work out I just put an ankle sock on it so it does not grab skin. I travel with it on and the small lock has never set off a metal detector. I was so nervous the first time going through airport security with it on.

I don't usually ware it for long periods. In my opinion the curve is not very well suited for really long periods. The longest I have worn it is 8 days. It is comfortable but it starts to get kind of yucky in the groves on the bottom after about 5 or 6 days and it needs a very good cleaning. The way it is curved makes it very hard for me to clean the bottom with it on. Plus my queen likes to have her cock available to tease or use as she pleases most nights so she usually unlocks me every night and I put the curve back on every morning.

Shortly after we got the curve I wrote up a contract with my queen. That was a great experience. The contract basically says I have no rights to my cock and she has every right. She loves that and takes full advantage of it. My queens favorite game is in the morning to get some warm oil and get her cock very excited and then she will slap my balls so hard I almost cry. She will then instruct me to go lock up her cock in the cage. Sometimes she will do this for several mornings in a row with no release for me. By the third or fourth day my balls ache so bad I can hardly think at work. I have to beg her for release.

I love my queen so much and I wear the curve for her with so much pride. It has been a real plus for our marriage. I am a much better husband for it, I think of her needs first all the time. If I don't she has a thick leather belt she uses on my ass, plus I know I will have to sleep with the curve on.

I am so much in love with my queen that I could go on and on - But I have work I am supposed to be getting done so I better stop for now.

thequeensproperty

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    queensproperty...Welcome to the site!! Maybe your Queen would also like to join, we would love to have Her.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    I echo Mistress Michelle. Welcome and W/we would love for your Queen to join U/us.

4. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Welcome, queensproperty. You are lucky to have such a queen and dolly is sure She is glad to have such a devoted servant.

That's interesting information on the curve. Dollyanne is surprised that the lock didn't set off the airport metal detector. That would be an anxious moment for sure! And the ankle sock idea--dollyanne will remember that one. Good idea! Thanks, and welcome!

Huggs,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    My My, Queen's property. That is quite the introduction. Welcome to you and your Queen.

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    Welcome myqueensproperty.

Please keep us informed of your situation and how your Queen copes with being a K/H.

We do love having Dommes on the site to share with us too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice