the ying and yang of the chastity lifestyle

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bound4blueballs, Mar 5, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. bound4blueballs

bound4blueballs happily locked by ms.bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    There is such a psychological aspect to this whole lifestyle. Obviously, there must be a Domme/sub dynamic to create the gameboard so to speak. I love being locked by my keyholder, and she loves the attention and motivation it brings out in me.
    We always seem to come full circle every time however, to basically me being disappointed with the amount of reciprocal attention fron her to me in the aspect of the 'game' as we call it.
    Basically, i end up feeling like it's a one way street at times, where i am all consumed by it all (being locked 24/7 makes it hard to forget about) and she can easily forget, or not make high on the priority list BDSM activities that come with it all. Men obviously have an idea of the fantasy of it all, and after a few years of it, i understand that the fantasy is not really a feasible thing to accomplish with real life always right in your face.
    Basically, at this point, chastity is ultimately up to me, it's not truly 'forced' but i become grumpy and dissatisfied with a lack of reciprocal 'domming' from her..
    I know most of the replies will be ' just make her happy' or 'slaves accept whatever they get', and i get that sentiment.
    Sometimes though, maybe i want my ass smacked, maybe i want to be forced into panties, maybe i want to be plugged.... Maybe i need to not feel forgotten about locked away in a cage.

Ok, time to learn how wrong i am! Lol

2. Lockeduplover121

Lockeduplover121 Active member

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    Wow...I read through this only to read my own feelings. I actually made the comment to my wife yesterday that life keeps getting in the way. I am starting to realize though that statement "put your keyholder first and be happy for what you get" is true. We as the locked males made a choice to be locked. Most of us asked our wife's to do it for us. They may or may not have even wanted to. There is a huge learning curve for them. We know what we want but our wants are being filled the second she takes the keys. At that point you have to accept how she chooses to proceed .
    Ultimately it comes down to...do you want to be locked for your keyholder or... are you locked for yourself .
    It's taken me a long time to realize it can't be I'm lock for myself. I'm locked for my wife. To show how important she is to me. To honor her. Yes there's times I don't want to accept how she chooses to do things, but I either do or I quit the game cause the reasons are wrong if I don't accept her way.

Just my opinion. But you sound like your locked for yourself not your keyholder .

Danny15, Robinoh, MadamBelle and 2 others like this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    ok here is where you are wrong. Jk lol. I think we all go through that to some extent. But seriously, are you making sure that she is taken care of in every way she wants? Ask her sometime if there are things you could be doing for her, or things she could think of that would please her whether its daily or weekly things. When she feels the motivation you put into making her life easier and happier she is more willing to reciprocate. Are you flirting with her? Be more touchy/feely. Give her hugs and kisses. Letting her know how horny she makes you? I know....its a lot of work lol. These are just some ideas. I know we are all busy and life gets in the way. If none of those things work then I would suggest talking to her about expectations from both of you and seeing where you can improve. If you do talk to her try not to make it about things your not getting but rather how you can do things for her to make her more interested, free up more of her time to spend with you. You dont want it to come off as you think she is a bad keyholder. If none of these things work, tell her she is a bad keyholder lol.

4. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    @Lockeduplover121, i would say 90% of men get into this for themselves, lets not fool ourselves. Eventually i can see the dynamic manifesting into what you describe, but after much communication and trial and error. We have been at this about 3 years now and it always improves, but in the end i always end up at some point feeling like its a one way street. I woukd consider myself a submissive kinkster, not a true slave. I came forward with the idea to spice up sex for both of us.
    @ineverknew. Yes of course i do all those things, nighlty foot rubs, flirting, attention, extra chores, lotion in the morning etc etc.. I put great effort into fulfilling my role as a the chaste boy. But as i said, it is a sacrifice and i devote so much more energy and time to fit the bill, and try to please in such a way that reciprocation occurs. Im very ok with these tasks, and i love the smile it puts on her face every time.
    It can just become a lonely world locked in a cage, there needs to be some sort of gratification, at least for me, to sort of create the balanceof the dynamic to make us both happy. Cause truly, if the chastity lifestyle doesn't satiate needs on both sides of the game, one of the players is bound to quit, which does neither partner any good

Robinoh and JiL like this.
  5. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @bound4blueballs so when you say you need gratification, what do you mean. Orgasms, tease and denial? It sounds like your doing everything you can possibly do to me. I guess talking to her about this would be the only way to come up with a solution.

6. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    No, i mean more along the lines of the types of things a femdom does.
    The humiliating tasks, punishments etc. Tied up... Humiliation tasks etc... You know, the fetishy things that the guys seem to enjoy

JiL likes this.
  7. guest 2942

Local Time:
    she may not feel comfortable doing those things. Maybe it takes her out of her comfort zone. Maybe you should start a joint tumblr account with her and you can post things like the femdom stuff you like and give her ideas. Then later you can talk about them, let her know your interested in those types of things and how willing she would be to perform them. Anyways, just an idea.

JiL likes this.
  8. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    I Can agree with that, she has definitely left her comfort zone for me and this. On the flip side, so have i, by opening up to her about this, otherwise making myself vulnerable. It's still taboo to most so it's a risk by doing so. I think i have done a good job making known what kinds of ideas float about my head, and she definitely has done research herself.
    Anyways, I'm sure it will only get better with time as i learn to expect less, and she is comfortable with doing more, a happy medium has to be out there somewhere!
    Truly 99% of the time I'm content, i guess it's when a number of opportunities for play come and go without that time being capitalized on, because those opportunities are few and far between since we have 2 young children, which makes majority of the time pure vanilla.
    I know it is ultimately going to come down to me accepting it as it is, or not at all. I don't want the latter, but i don't want to make her feel guilty either for not 'performing'

Robinoh and JiL like this.
  9. guest 2942

Local Time:
    I hear ya there. None of us are getting any younger so I can definitely relate. We have 3 children ourselves so I can see where your coming from. I literally only have the weekends with my wife so if not much happens its pretty disheartening. All we can do is our best and hope things improve.

skD, bound4blueballs and JiL like this.
  10. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I am in a somewhat similar situation as we both work full time , still raising one of four kids, She travels often for work, etc... Although I was recently accused by another CM member of topping from the bottom when I made reference to openly talking and making "suggestions" about what I might want from this, there still has to be open honest communication, which it sounds like you have. Making a "suggestion" doesn't mean you put it under Her nose everyday, but when it's appropriate you talk about it rationally. It can and does feel like a one way street from time to time for some. Your not alone in that. I guess it's how you choose to deal with it that makes a difference in the end. Oh, that's right, and we got what we asked for too, right ? Like that makes everything OK. Please let me know how it goes. Best regards. Jil

bound4blueballs likes this.
  11. Lockeduplover121

Lockeduplover121 Active member

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    @bound4blueballs I didn't mean any offense in what I said. I understand where you were coming from. I was just say you can't push her to do anything more tha n what she is comfortable with . Yes I agree most of us enter chastity thinking of ourselves and what we want out of it. Unfortunately because we rely on someone else to do what they want we do get trapped. And it does come down to accept what they are willing to do or get out.

12. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    I think what you're talking about is just as common in vanilla relationships: that is, one partner is more interested in romantic and sexual activities than the other and regularly feels a little discouraged by that. If the relationship as a whole is good, I think that's just life and needs to be dealt with in a calm, pragmatic way. Nothing prevents you from trying to change things--as, indeed, you already did with your initiative in suggesting femdom activities--but don't try to force it.

I'm a believer in counting one's blessings and trying to improve things in small, regular increments. In my experience, impatience is the enemy of submission. The risk of "topping from the bottom" is high, and that never works. I thought I'd never get my wife to whip my ass, let alone go along with chastity. It's been a very gradual process, and I saw that the stronger I pushed for it, the more she balked. So I took it slow and easy. I bought her implements for punishment over the years--a big wooden bath brush, a leather flogger. She used them sometimes but never really got into them. Then I bought her a cane. Bingo. She thinks it's "elegant" and enjoys wielding it. I leave it on the bed in the morning (after I make the bed) and seeing it reminds her if I've done something that annoyed her, and then she calls me in. Not every day, but often enough to make me feel she's paying attention and having some fun. Tonight she was in a hurry to get to work and as she left she said, "You'll get your whipping tonight!" Five years ago I didn't really think this day would come. And I've been caged for a week now--so far, so good!

I guess what I mean is--set your expectations just a tiny bit higher than where you are now. Make her very happy, and when you find yourself brooding that she isn't paying enough attention to your kink, switch your mind to what might excite HER tonight, not you, and try to go there. If she's not comfortable and satisfied, you won't be either. It's a long road but you have to take it one little step at a time.

13. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    Very true, but in that scenario the man (or woman) can just take care of buisness themselves ;)
    Chastity life, the man cannot.
    Small increments is working, slowly, but i cannot seem to shake the feeling of dissapointment i get from time to time.
    I'm ok with also just moving forward with vanilla life, but i thoroughly enjoy the extra glimmer in her eye when I'm treating her like a goddess.

Thanks for the input everyone, it is all good info :)

14. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    I guess the question is where on the spectrum is your desire for chastity? Is it as part of a general femdom fetish (nothing wrong with that)? Or is it part of a desire to serve totally? Because the latter goes beyond gratification through play into full-time FLR. If that's where your mind is, the form of chastity with no or little teasing would be manageable. But if that's not where your mind is you're going to struggle.

No rights or wrongs here, just different strokes.

Breathe likes this.
  15. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    @LesterBallard at this point since we are still in the early beginnings of it, and working through the kinks (no pun intended) for me it's more along the lines of the femdom fetish, sexy play etc. I like the idea of FLR but my miss is not dominant enough for that, yet anyways. I myself an a very dominant personality, out there in the real world, which is bleeding into the chastity world. Really, for us to end up in a true FLR, which is okay with me i think done right, it's going to take a stronger dominant to 'break'(?) me and keep that dynamic going forward. I think to get to that point, femdom aspect needs to come first, in order to create a baseline of action/reaction that will reinforce the D/s dynamic. If that makes any sense

JiL likes this.
  16. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
  17. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    I sympathise where you are coming from, and hope that one day you get to where you want to be. You certainly have to factor in young children and the pressures of life, all things that can have a very negative influence on your relationship and sex life. I am a very strong believer that if your wife is vanilla and has always shown very little interest in sexual activities, then no matter how much you make this about her and her pleasure, a point most men have to learn early on if they are to get anywhere, then you are always going to struggle and experience those times when you feel "neglected". I know I certainly do.

Very much like you, I started out with fantasies of being dominated, punished, humiliated, bondage, all more as bedroom games than anything else. When it became apparent that Jane didn't want or like to participate in such games, I turned my attention to gaining some form of enjoyment and sexual gratification from trying to turn our relationship into WLM or FLR. In all of this, and I am sure most others would agree, that if and when my wife ever choose to indulge me in any of these things, I needed her to be enjoying herself and actively encouraging me.

That was over some 10 years ago, so if you take the advice of others and take things slowly, that could take a very long time. Of course, over that period kids have grown up and left home, our work life balance has changed, and so have we as people. Our relationship is stronger and we are more in love than we have ever been.

As my bedroom fantasies were rejected by Jane, I have put all my efforts in making ours a service based WLM, one in which sees me submitting to and declaring my obedience to Jane as my feminine sexy wife. I have put her first in all things, do most of the chores, cleaning , laundry, serve and wait on her as much as she wants, and always put her sexual satisfaction ahead of mine. The one area that I thought would be a compromise for Jane, and something that she could handle was chastity, combined with tease and denial. Especially, as she must see how much I enjoy and want to be kept this way by her. I've lost count of the times I have conveyed this desire to her, but even now, 2 years after introducing her to a chastity device, she still won't tell me to put it on, unless I have dropped some pretty big hints.

I could write a whole book on my experiences about this. but for now I would suggest that you may just have to face up to the fact that not all women want this type of relationship, nor are they interested in joining in with what they perceive to be kinky sex games. I'm not saying that all women cannot adapt and grow more into a dominant role, or that they may indulge their partners in sexual based games, once in a while. I still have the same fantasies as I always have, and hope that one day Jane may elect to keep me permanently locked, teased and denied, even spending time dressed and serving her as a her housemaid. Do I ever think it will happen, no, something that I just have to live with, if I wish to keep the loving relationship that we have.

Love&Passion, skD and Robinoh like this.
  18. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    Based on the majority of the answers here, i can see my future being one with many internal struggles with regards to this. I'm about 50/50 at the moment with regards to wanting to continue our not. I just feel with the 1000% improvement of my Keyholders daily life with me pampering providing and fawning, surely a little reciprocation of what the sub hopes for shouldn't be that big a sacrifice to make, considering the alternative of going back to the old way of no chastity...

19. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    I've seen some great advice here already. And yes, I'd say if you both continue, the internal struggles will remain... But perhaps the rewards will, as well. For both of you.

How long have you two been involved with chastity and/or T&D?

20. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    This is the 3rd winter we have played, each year has its own improvements and new difficulties. Generally the summer is game off because of the pool and discretion issues. Only this time around the lock ups have been much longer, as well as life getting busier with 2 toddlers both getting into everything under the sun lol. In the beginning the time durations were usually one week or so, where this year it's a minimum of 3weeks each time that lock clicks

21. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Well stated. I couldn't agree with that advice more.:pray:

22. guest 2942

Local Time:
    having toddlers in the house could be part of the reason she isn't as reciprocal as you would like. Having children is quite a strain on the relationship and very time consuming.

23. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    Well, I'm learning that what you all say is pretty much the truth. I love seeing my KH happy, so i am learning to swallow my disappointment and keep her pleased...
    My planned release was cancelled for a minimum of 5 more days pending a proper attitude adjustment.
    Since I'm now in a jailbird, and have no key. I have little choice but to accept it as She wants it.

24. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    It took 4 years to get her to make that step for me...
    but one thing I have noticed, the slower the steps forward, the fewer the steps backward.

At all Times likes this.
  25. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:

It is amazing to read this because I have been feeling very much the same way. My wife and I have gone from very vanilla (to the point she told her friends I was kind of boring in bed at the beginning) She had no idea yet how much kink I really had in me. lol She indulged and went with me on the journey and allowed me to get the cage and we have enjoyed the little teasing that goes on. At times though it just feels like she isn't interested in sex as she once was. I know that it is from giving birth 8 months ago and all of the stress that comes with it. We went from dating and having a wild sex life to married, pregnant, bought home and new job in 1 calendar year! Very ambitious indeed.

So, fast forward to now. I am again switching jobs and feeling the stress of hoping this one I will enjoy going to. Multiple stresses plus the stress she is under with being the primary food source for the baby means once every week or two at best and it is missionary quick "did you cum? yeah. did you? yeah. Ok cool whats for breakfast" So started masturbating a lot....like every day and sometimes twice thinking it would relieve the stress. Wrong it made me even more moody and grumpy.

So I put the cage on voluntarily and she was happy. Had it on about a week and she had already taken me out once for sex then right back in. Saturday she noticed I was super grumpy and I said my piece and she hugged me. While putting the baby down to sleep later she texted me to go get my ass ready because she wanted to use the strap on. I was in no mood. still grumpy so I asked if it was a suggestion or an order hoping to get a rise out of her commanding it. She said strong suggestion.

I did, and she pegged me so hard until she couldn't stand up any more and unlocked me and when I went down to pre lube her with my tongue I was overcome with how wet she had gotten from pegging me and it mad my heart sing because I new for the first time that even though she was doing this for me because she knew I had been wanting it for a while but that she got totally turned on by it! It blew me away and I hope it continues to be a part of our repertoire going forward!!

I hope that you too will get the satisfaction you need out of it. I know there are quite a few people here that genuinely feel that the only thing that ever matters is the woman pleasure but I think it is different for every couple and I hope you find your sweet spot. :)

skD likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice