The Witches Chronicles

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by richard, Jun 1, 2009.

1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    Buying a Dog

Well my wife and I went to the pet shop to buy a dog. We wanted a red setter. The lady, Tania, there was very informative about the dog breeding and kept us talking for ages. I didnt mind as she was a real cutey, with a low cut top and a lot of breast being displayed.

She often made eye contact with me during the conversation, smiled and made sure I was checking out her assets. To finish up she took my mobile and my wife's mobile, so she could inform us of when a dog was available.

A few days later, I received a call. She invited me for lunch at her place. I was gobsmacked and agreed.

That lunch time, I was there on the dot. She invited me in and stripped me of my clothes. As she slipped my pants off, my erection bobbed up.
    "It looks like someones an excited pup." she laughed.

She led me by my cock into her bedroom where I undressed her. Kissing her smooth sweet body as I went down. As I pulled down her knickers, I found myslef on my knees at face hight to her pussy. She grabbed my head, and pulled it into her pussy. "Eat me, drink my juices". I lapped at her sex.

She was muttering something as I lapped. Something inaudible. Soon I tuned in to her words.
    "You eat my pussy, you lap my sex, you fall under my spell. You dog of a man, unfaithful beast, your mistress you must obey."
    She's a bit kooky I thought but her pussy was sweet and I was enjoying it.
    Then she orgasmed, she screeched. "You're a dog."

With that I looked up at her and she laughed. I tried to stand up but I couldnt. She got up and got a mirror. She showed me.
    "Look! You are a dog. I meant it. I turned you into the dog that you really are."
    I looked. I saw. But I saw a red setter. I tried to say something but it came out as a howl.

Before I knew it we had company. Another lady arrived.

"Elizabeth, great to see you again. I have another cute doggy that needs fixing."
    I didnt have a chance to digest the words before I was sedated. I was fighting the sleep. I knew if I fell asleep I would lose my balls. But my eyes were heavy and I was losing the battle.

I awoke. I was in a cage in a van being driven somewhere.

We arrived. The van opened and I was taken out.

It was my own house. My wife greeted Tania.

"Wow, what a beautiful red setter. I cant wait till Pete comes home and sees him."

Pete never did come how and see him.

2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Brianna was a bus conductor. She had seen it all on her bus.

This one night a young frisky couple were at the back in the corner. His lap was covered with his jacket. Brianna could see them in her mirror. 2 young lovers in their early twenties. Her hand was under the jacket and he was breathing deeply. His face was contorting. She was obviously wanking him.

Brianna thought, "ok I dont want any mess on my bus". So off she went to the back. They didnt see her coming till it was too late. She grabbed his jacket and pulled. It came away. The couple looked surprised and embarrassed. They looked at Brianna, red in the face and down at the young man's groin. He could still feel his cock, erect and throbbing but it wasnt there. His fly was closed. The girls hand was now empty.

Brianna gave them back the jacket and walked back to the front of the bus.

"How did you put it away so quick?" the girl asked.

The young man confused, couldnt hold back the tears and sobbed into her ear. "Its gone. ".
    The young girl opened his fly and reached inside.
    "How can it just disappear?" she whispered.
    "I dont know. Maybe she took it."
    The girl looked at Brianna. And Brianna smiled back.

"No dont be silly. How can someone snatch a cock off a man? The shock must have been too much and some primal instinct has caused it to retract into your body somehow."

"But I can still feel it erect. And I can feel it a hand holding it."

"That must be a residual feeling." she retorted.

He wasnt convinced and continued to cry for the rest of the journey.

When they arrived at their stop. She helped him off.

As they were getting off the bus, Brianna handed the girl something.
    "I think you forgot this. It was in your hand under the jacket, it must be yours. Sorry I didnt want a mess on my bus."
    Brianna handed the girl, her boyfriends erect penis. "Thank you" she said as she put it in her pocket and took her boyfriend home.

3. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Dinner at Brianna's Place

My wife, Susan worked on the buses. She had been driving with a new conductor, Brianna. They got on well. And we got an invite to a dinner party she was hosting.

We arrived, dropped our coats and entered the sitting room. There were 4 couples in total. Brianna offered us drinks. "What can I get you?"
    "Martini Lemonade" my wife answered.
    "Do you have any whisky?" I asked.

Brianna took the jug of water and poured 1 martini lemonade and 1 single malt from it. "It's an Islay malt. I hope you like it" she asked.
    I sipped. "Wow, it's a good one. And some party trick."

"You wait to see her other tricks" Janet chirped in, giggling to herself.

Brianna poured her self a martini. She added a few ice-cubes.
    And then to my surprise, she pulled out what looked like a limp penis with balls. And proceeded to stir her drink with it.
    "I hate that" her husband said.
    "If you hate it, why is it getting hard?"
    Susan and I looked in amazement as the penis-like object in Brianna's hand swelled up into a 6 inch erection.
    Brianna quickly gave it a few sucks. Her husbands eyes glazed and he groaned.

"I better put this away till later."

Susan asked Steve, Brianna's husband. "You could really feel that?"
    "Yes, of course. They are my cock and balls. They used to be attached to me until Brianna did her magic on them."
    "And you dont mind her having them?"
    "Of course he minds dear. What man would want his woman to take his man-toys away. But he has no choice. I own them now."

To dinner. We all sat down to the meal. Chatted about food, and many funny stories on the buses. It soon became apparant that Brianna had relieved a few of her worse passengers of their manhoods.

After dinner we played a few games. Word games at first. And then Twister.

"I have an idea for a fun game." said Brianna.
    "Naked Twister".

Everyone stripped. Oh my God. I was the only male with cock and balls in the normal place, still attached.

"OK, here's the extra rules. Girls spin twice. The 1st spin is for their foot. The 2nd is for their cock set. If there is a cock set in a coloured circle you want. You can step on it."

"Susan you have a question."
    "Yes, I dont have a cock set."
    Before I knew what was happening Brianna took hold of my cock and balls near my body. Without effort they came away in her hand and she handed them to Susan.
    "thanks" Susan replied half in shock.
    She looked at the cock and balls, which she knew so well. Looked at my empty crotch and at my face.

"Lets play."
    The game was fun for the most part. We got some great views of the girls naked bodies. 1 by one we were twisted out. All of our cocks got stepped on at various point. Nothing too painful. Except Amanda managed to fall, and flatten Steve's balls into the red circle. Steve was howling for a while.
    Susan managed to win the game when Brianna suggested another game.

"Girls lets do some Morris dancing, using our Morris men sticks. I know a basic routine."
    They proceeded to do a dance, naked. Breast, bums jiggling and eye fulls of pussy. And every while we could feel our cocks being hit into other cocks.

Then the finale. Brianna whispered into the girls ears. They paired off.
    They changed their hold of our cocks so our balls were at top dangling down.
    They then started to make whipping motions with our balls. Slowly one set of balls approached the others and as contact started to be made, us males started to feel waves of pain where our balls should be.

The contact became stronger. One by one of us, but very quickly, our eyes glazed, out breathing deepened, we couldnt move. Just hold our empty crotches. The pain was unbearable. I began to lose consciousness.

I awoke and I was at home.
    "How did I get here? I had a strange dream."
    "No darling", Susan smiled, holding up my cock and balls. "We beat you boys unconscious. It's a pity you werent awake for the next bit, we all tried each of your cocks. All the girls liked the feel of your cocks inside them."

She smiled and then whacked my balls hard, down onto bedside table. I keeled over and groaned. "Oops, sorry dear. I keep forgetting that you can feel everything." She gripped the balls, and approached.

She started to kiss me and squeezed my balls. I opened my mouth passively as she thrust her tongue into my mouth. "Good boy, I like this" she whispered.

:sad0137:

4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    An Office Romance

I started dating Tania 4 weeks ago. We went for drinks and dinner and kissed but that was all. I was very hesitant on taking it further. I was scared about her reaction. We worked together and saw each other everyday.

Sian also worked with us. She ran a women's self defence class. 2 years ago I offered to help out with the class. And indirectly I have been helping out ever since.

Unknown to me. Sian had invited Tania to the class. And last night she had gone. She spent the evening with a group of ladies busting men's balls.

We were now sitting at lunch. She opened her handbag and brought out a full scrotum sealed by an elastic band. I gaped. She smiled. She reached through the band and dragged a penis through. She ran her fingers along it and it erected. She started to wank me. My breathing got heavy. "What's the matter?" she laughed.
    "Stop please" I dont want to cum here.
    "Oh darling, you dont have any choice any more. You will cum when and wherever I want."
    She wanked harder. I placed my head on the table and grasped the edges of the table as my orgasm built. She aimed my cock into her glass as I came strong.

"It looks like we are gonna have such a wonderful sex life" she said putting her spent cock in her bag. She smiled. "Oh I have to get back, see you later."

And off she went.

5. finallyChaste

finallyChaste Procrastinating Sub

Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    What a delightfully wicked imagination you have, Richard. My compliments on the fruits of it which you shared with us.

finallyChaste

6. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Those are very ingenious stories! Impressive!

7. ClaireParkhurst

ClaireParkhurst Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Richard,

What wonderful stories. So original, I've never read any like them before.

I'd love my wife to have mine as a stress relief toy!

Claire

8. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    Very good writing Richard. As a fellow amateur writer of Fiction, involving Chastity and such, it is a pleasure to read you stories.

So keep writing, nothing turns me on like a good bedtime story, well nothing more than if I'm writing it while locked and dressed pretty.. Missy Tanya

9. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Don't worry there are more to come. I am just busy at the moment.

Thanks for the support...Keep reading.

love to all,

rich

10. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    John's journey to work

Brianna now has an office job in the city and takes the 7:30 commuter train to Waterloo. The one day, quite a handsome business man sat opposite. He spent the journey smiling at here, looking at her legs and breasts. He was having a wonderful time.

Brianna thought she'd have some fun. So she froze his movements. The lady next to him was a looker too. She put her in a trance too.
    She reached down to his fly, undid it, reached into his pants and pulled out his penis and scrotum. She whispered something and it came off quickly. She stuffed it in the other ladies jacket pocket.

The train pulled into the station and Brianna let the lady get off. She then delayed before letting the young man go.

The man was obviously distressed as the lady disappeared out of view.

Brianna went off to the office.

The next day on the train, she used her magic to bring the 3 of them into the same seats.
    The lady was smiling. She had discovered her new toy that evening and liked it alot.

The man was distraught. He started the conversation with the lady.
    "We were sitting here yesterday." he said.
    "Oh yes." she replied
    "I misplaced something yesterday, I was wondering if you had found something unusual." he probed.
    "No, what sort of thing is that then." she said grinning.

Brianna was smiling too.

"It is something very important to me and very personal. I will pay for it's return." he re-iterated.
    "It sounds intriguing." she laughed.
    "My name is Sarah" Sarah introduced herself.
    "My name is Tom" the young man replied.
    Sarah was pleased. She now changed the topic of conversation.

When they got off.
    "If I find something unusual. I'll let you know." Sarah said lying and grinning.

From that day they chatted each day on the train.
    Tom continually probing for info on his cock without asking outright.
    Sarah toying with him, knowing it was Tom's cock she now owned and there was nothing he could do to get it back.

Brianna smiled as the commuter friendship sort of blossomed.

11. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Brianna's Ornaments.

On the Brianna's mantelpiece stood two very unusual ornaments.

I wont describe them yet as Brianna is about to explain to her friend about them.

"I'm glad you like them. Yes, they look just like Ed and Tom from Uni.
    There's a reason for that. You know I was dating them and they both cheated on me.
    OK I was two-timing them but that's not the point."

"Anyway, the afternoon I discovered their shenanigans I decided to punish them.
    First Ed. I took him back to my room, got him naked and as he was fucking me hard I gradually shrunk his body.
    Until he was a little mini 1 inch man attached to a 7 inch erect cock with big testicles.
    I withdrew his cock and have kept him as a pet ever since, displayed on my mantelpiece."

"I then did the same to Tom. Ed almost blew it by shouting at Tom to run. But I cast another spell to silence him.
    Very shortly after that I was placing a 2nd 7 inch erect cock and testicles on my mantelpiece."

"I keep them fed and watered. They don't need much as they are so small. They cant move anywhere as their genitals are so big and heavy. They don't have the strength to move them."

Susie laughed "You're joking right!".

She went to the mantel-piece and looked in detail at the mini men's bodies and faces.

Susie looked at the cocks. Alarm bells rang as her senses recognised them. After all she had slept with both guys.

With a tear in her eye "Oh, Brianna I am sorry it was me sleeping with them. It's all my fault. Put them back to normal."

"Susie it's not your fault. I don't blame you. You didn't cheat on me. They did. They wanted their cocks to run their lives so that's what I have given them."

She cuddled Susie. "Come on choose one and I'll use it on you. I'm sure the lucky boy will enjoy to do it to you again."

Susie looked at the two cocks next to each other, eye-ing them up.

"I can't choose."

"Ok, then I'll use both on you".

Later....

"Wow, you use those cocks so well Brianna. That was just the best."

"Anytime my dear. I feel a deep connection with you."

12. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Brianna does a magic show

Brianna's friends coaxed her into doing a magic show for charity. The charity they chose was to set up a female dominant community in the US called "End to Female Abuse". It had a name that would appeal to all but if you dug deep it was setting out to support male subjugation and female rule.

They hired a small community theatre and set about selling tickets.

On the night they had a full house. They had raised £1000s towards their charity.

Brianna was dressed in long ball gown and magicians cloak. She looked the part.

For 1st act, I need 5 guys and girls from the audience.
    Up they get. She took hypnotised the 5 guys. Well she pretended to but really cast a spell.

She commanded them to strip naked. To tremendous applause they did.

Brianna pulled a clothe and uncovered a guillotine. With the stock at genital height. She asked one of the girls to lock her man in the device. She did as requested. "Please make him erect". She did so.
    She then asked her to pull the lever. She refused so Brianna cast as spell to make her do so.
    The blade fell and the man's genitals hit the basket. There was a part shriek, part gasp from the audience.
    There was no blood however.
    Brianna dragged the man to the front of the stage and showed his clean featureless groin to the audience. As they were clapping this amazing trick, she reached in the basket and held high the male appendage, still erect.
    She handed it to the girlfriend and asked them to take their seats.

The next male was clothed. Brianna placed one hand on his face, one hand in his pants. She uttered some magic words.
    She withdrew her hands. The audience screeched with laughter. A penis hung from where his nose should be.
    Even his girlfriend was laughing.

He didnt know what was happening.
    "Do you notice anything different" she asks.
    "Everything smells a bit musty" he replied.

Brianna asked his girlfriend to take down his trousers and pants.
    There he stood with a nose where his cock should be.
    "Oh My God, how did you do that?" the girl questioned.

"Please give him an erection, so he can see what has happened." Brianna requested the girl.
    "She stroked his cock and it erected."
    "I don't get it. I can see my cock now." he laughed.
    Then Brianna showed him a mirror and he shrieked.
    "Shall I take it off you?" asked Brianna.
    "Please, please I dont want it on my face".
    She took it off him, handed it to his girlfriend.
    She then reached down and pulled his nose and balls up to his face.

"How's that?"
    "Better but it still smells musty."
    The audience were laughing histerically.
    She showed him the mirror again.
    "No no not I dont want balls on my face"
    "Ok ok I'll take them off too."
    She took hold of the scrotm and pulled it free and handed it to his girlfriend.
    They took their applause and sat back in their seats.

To be continued....

13. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    this is really good stuff,,, thank you so much for sharing

14. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    The 3rd man was asked if he was happy with the size of his cock.
    "yes".
    Then she Brianna asked his girlfriend.
    "yes generally. I guess it could be a little bigger."

"OK then let me help you two love birds out. Please madam remove your skirt and knickers.
    Now, sir, please eat your woman's pussy and it will increase the size of your man's manhood.
    Please don't let her orgasm as it will make his cock fall off."

He started to lick, the taste was insatiable. She was groaning.
    Brianna cast a spell and every woman in the audience could feel what the woman on stage was feeling.
    The taste of her pussy was like a drug, so sweet. He couldn't stop.

The man's cock got longer, and thicker millimetre by millimetre. Soon it was too large to stay erect.
    The man's balls also increased in size slowly.
    Very soon his ball sack was like a football hanging behind a horse size cock. And still he didn't stop.
    It grew and grew. His scrotum was like a space hopper and his cock had become a giant thick penis shaped sausage,
    the tip of which now touched the floor.

Then her screams began as her orgasm kicked in. And suddenly her partner came free of his sex.

Brianna had them pose next to the giant male organs sitting on the stage before asking the couple to take their seats.

To be contd...

15. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    lol very good

16. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    The Magic Show Continues....

The 4th and 5th men were placed at one end of the stage. Ropes were tied around their scrota. The other end was threaded through the centre of a mini guillotine and attached to a winch with a wheel handle.

Their partners were then placed next to the guillotines and wheel handles.

"We are going to have a game show" she announced. For every right answer, you can turn your opponents wheel one turn.
    "But before we start ladies, please dis-robe!". The ladies complied.

"OK. Let's play the game."

The 1st x 5 questions were easy and the guys were pulled by their balls into centre stage.

"Now for an exercise task". The girls had to do a series of exercises. Their breasts bouncing unceremoniously all over the place.

The winning girl, turned the wheel which pulled her opponent closer to the devilish mini machine.

The other girl took a 1 point lead in the question answering and at the end of the 2nd question round both boys found themselves with their
    cock and balls resting on the wood below the blade. The upper blocks were then locked down.

"OK the final round is an exercise round. Both girls have to run to the end of the stage and back. The 1st one to get back, presses the guillotine button, and the 1st set of cock and balls to land in the basket is the winner. 1 - 2 - 3 GO....."

The race was tight. It was hard to separate which girl had got back and pressed the button 1st.

Brianna handed each one the set of male appendages they had just removed and raised their arms as joint winners.

The girls instinctively raised their arms holding up their male trophies in victory for all to see.

Brianna then motioned them back to their seats.

"Ladies and Gentleman, thanks for attending our charity show this evening. I hope you all enjoyed it. I don't want any of you to go home feeling left out so please gentlemen of the audience drop your trousers and pants for a second." Every male in the audience complied.
    "Ladies, take a firm grip of the nearest man's manhood. Make sure you have his balls and cock, and when I count to 3 give a twist to the left, then to the right, say the magic words 'I'll take these thank you very much' and pull. OK, ready, 1 - 2 - 3"

There was a roar of "I'LL TAKE THESE THANK YOU VERY MUCH" and every woman was then examining what had come free in their hands.

"OK Ladies please put your new toys in your bags. Gents please put your clothes back on. Remember this is a charity event, so gents please empty your wallets into our charity buckets on the way out. All the money will be going to the charity 'End to Female Abuse' which of course will be ending female abuse which is building a community where women have absolute power and males have no rights except as pets. THANK YOU VERY MUCH and GOOD-NIGHT"

And so the show ended and the audience went home. Some with a little more than they came with and some with less.

"Thats all folks"

17. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I have to think of another for this series.

18. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Brianna's Statues

Brianna has always liked the classical statues of old. Namely naked males in various poses. So she proposes an idea to some art dealers.

Art dealers, Hillary and Tom, and Sue and Lloyd. All in their 60s.

"So what do you have for us?" Hillary enquirers politely.

"Well here I have 2 assistants. " 2 male models walked into the room in dressing gowns and quickly de-robed.

"Wow nice start to your sales pitch." Hillary coughed.
    "No this is too much" Tom interjects.
    "Come on let's here the girl out, she might have something for us here."
    Sue was sitting quietly smiling and Lloyd looked in absolute shock.

The boys were given a drink and quickly turned to marble.

"OMG, OMG. Are they ok? I mean still alive?"

"Oh yes, perfectly alive. I like to call this marble mode. Dont they look beautiful?"

"They sure do."

"Now listen here young lady. Turn them back at once" Tom demanded.

"I will but my demo isnt complete yet. I have 2 more potions here if you and Lloyd would please drink them. Just so you can see what it is like from the status's point of view."

"Are you for real young lady?"

Sue got up, took the potion and handed it to Lloyd.
    "Drink up."

"Come on Tom. Lloyd and Sue will get the jump on us in a minute. This is business."
    She handed Tom the potion.

Both men stood and quaffed the potion.

Very soon both Lloyd and Tom were statues.
    The ladies knocked on the marble bodies. Can you here me in there?
    They are not in there ladies. That is them. They can feel you knocking.
    Come on lets get their clothes off.

The ladies stripped them and admired. The bodies werent the 60+ yr old bodies of their current partners but as they were in their 30s.
    "Wow they look great, just as they did in their prime."
    "I might keep Tom like this."
    "For Lloyd there is no might, he is staying like that."
    "Sure do ladies. Be careful ladies, any damage done to the statues is permanent. "

"There is one more trick to show you but it might scare you ladies."
    "No dont be silly." both ladies iterate.
    "OK, if we remove their marble genitals they become real and we can use them. But we cant re-attach them. "
    "Scared. Are you mad? Do it! Do it!"

With that Brianna chipped off the marble genitals from Lloyd and Tom and handed 2 erect cocks with balls attached to the ladies.
    "Wow what a sales demo. I'll buy! What's the deal." Hillary asks.
    "Let's join forces, now the boys are indisposed." Sue chirps.

"Well ladies, keep your statues on show in the shop. Collect names of people interested and we'll see about organizing some statue making parties."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice