The Wife Files.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by LadyS, Oct 15, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    I don't know what the hell I was thinking. So much sexual frustration at that moment, I guess. I suppose this is how I learn not to test my lovely wife..

kellysbitch likes this.
  2. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    Sounds amazing. i might beg for the same, but in the new year... im already not cumming until 2017.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    If you do that once per week, I would bet that you will see a noticeable difference in his sex drive. Mistress sometimes keeps me pretty docile that way!

4. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Another failed attempt....I cheated and gave him a ruined one.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    You didn't "Cheat"! You are the boss and whatever you say or do is the rule and therefore there is no cheating, Mistress!

danijean001 likes this.
  6. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well it kinda counts since there was a big cock in my butt?
    You're in for it this weekend, missy.

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Rock Paper Scissors on who gets a sore ass?

LadyS and Steve-0 like this.
  8. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm horrible at that game. Not sure if that's good or bad in this scenario.

9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If push comes to shove...and it just might, betting you will be in for a rougher weekend than her

10. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Not this weekend, friend. I'm sure she'll post about it....

11. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I decided that. He gets to be inconroll this weekend.... I have some needs that need to be taken care of.

12. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Was thinking of asking my kh if she wanted to "switch" for a night. She was more submissive when we met, would like to do that for her if she wanted, although not sure I would be very good at it lol. I will say that I would be better at it than I was, now that I have been her submissive.

13. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well it was a switch weekend around our house. I mentioned to hubby on Friday that maybe it would be nice for him to have a weekend of me being the one I controll and be unlocked. I was feeling like I had slightly lost control of real life.
    My oldest was going off with her dad and step mom for 2 weeks,the farthest and longest she has been gone from me. Things with the house and car start going wrong, of corse at the same time. The weather is shitty. My other 2 kids are fucking nuts.
    So I thought maybe If daddy gave me a good workin' maybe I would feel better.
    He told me he would be rougher then he ever had been. Just those words make me feel warm all over.
    Of corse I was at her mercy.
    I did my hair and my make up . I wanted to look my best for him to ruin me.
    Within minutes of being home. My face was a mess. He forced himself in my mouth, hitting the back. Of my throat making me gag and makeup running down my face. He took one look at me and felt bad I reassured him the make up was thee just for this reason.
    Later when we made it to the bedroom. He spanked me so hard I thought I was going to cry. He had never made my bottom sting like that. A sting that lingerd the whole night.... the kind of string that makes your cheeks hot after.
    There was so many moments I loved ,The hair pulling when he forced his cock in my face, slapping my face with his hardness. I especially loved the choking and holding me down. I enjoy the roughness actually I loved the roughness. He could of tied me up and left me there and used me all night but he had a lot of built up orgams and needed to let it out.
    He knew ahead of time he was going to cover my face is himself. Mostly he just got it all in my hair.
    I'm sure he slept like a baby.
    Me however hadn't got an orgams after all that and sleep would be a little more of a challenge...

I will continue more of the weekend story later.......

14. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    All that and no orgasm...it really was a switch weekend!!!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  15. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    There is absolutely no way I could treat my Wife like that, despite it sounding really hot and you enjoyed it. It does worry me that sometimes that maybe my Wife would like to be treated like that, that I can't do it for her.

16. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As in wait for the laundry to dry I'll continue with a little more....
    So here we start Saturdays.... we had lots to do today and the morning had slowly slipped by without any play at all.... I missed it but let it go becuase it was his weekend .... and seeing as how he had a full O the night befor I was expecting less attention. We had to go out for the afternoon . Usually even when we go out there is some level of teasing going on. But not today...as time went by I could feel myslef growing needier and needier. I had hardly been touched today and it driving me crazy. He could tell something was bothering me and when we got home I explaind I needed some attention so he called me to the bathroom to suck him. That was all I needed, I could do this all night if it ment we were touching. It is crazy how fast I had fallen into having all his attention in just 2 months. He refured to himself as my puddle of goo. And I did miss him like that.
    I knew an ass fucking was in for tonight.
    And I wanted it. It's never easy getting me in the bum unless there is alot of warming me up.
    But he didn't care. Not tonight anywas. Je gave me a few minutes to whine and complain about how it wasn't working befor he shoved himself in and started taking what he wanted.
    Eventually he fliped me over taking me from behind out came my filthy mouth.
    He never gets to.come in me. So last night he used the oppertunity to fill me with his juice.
    Then like the good girli was trying to be in asked if I could use the vibrator to get off he said yes but said I could only.have one orgasm.
    So that's what I got .
    To be continued tomorrow...

Mark Owen and Jasmic68 like this.
  17. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:

You can do it. It might be deep down, but it's in you. Gotta let the big dog eat!
    That is, if wifey wants it. Ha!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    The one thing I have learned through my involvement in the Mansion is of the concept of establishing soft and hard limits and the use of safe words. In the past I would have been incapacitated with worry about hurting or upsetting Elle, where now we are both learning to communicate more about what turns us on. So. It might be possible, but it would be with very strict guidelines and expectations.

19. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The rest of the weekend...

The cage is back on. As fun as that was I'm glad it's over.
    I'm going to share a few things about it. Hubby and I briefly talked about it yesterday,no a lot , and what I said he didn't like but I felt it was important to share with him.
    I didn't want to tell him over the weekend because it wasn't my job to tell him how to do things. I gave him full controll, And wanted to see what he did with it.
    Besides a small reminder on Saturday about how I wanted some attention I didn't really say much.
    I was hoping he would of made me suck him a little more or even lick his bum while he jerked of to build him self up.
    I found myslef feeling down a lot of the weekend because there wasn't that want for constant closeness. He didn't constantly want a taste of me.
    I thought about how I had come so attached to that feeling in such a short time. He didn't even put his face in my lady bits one time and I yearned for it so bad. But I knew I want getting it.
    Sunday there was distance between us. I had felt a little neglected And I guess I didn't want to say anything becuase I was scared of starting a fight or maybe I just didn't know how tell him that's how I was feeling. And I thought to myslef I'm sure I was just making it worse then it actually was.
    When we did talk about it and I did tell him how I was feeling he got really upset with me becuase he doesn't want me to ever feel that way.
    I think I should of had no expectations as well. I wasn't holding anything from the weekend against him but I do have feelings. So does he.
    After explaing how I wasn't mad or upset I think he fineally calmed down a bit.
    He said he wished we didn't do the weekend the way we did and that made me feel sad because that's not what I wanted to hear. I love him and appreciate him so much for fulfilling the fantasies I have. I just never knew how much I would miss certain things.

One thing I have been pondering since Sunday , is this the way thing actually were for the last 12years. Me just being ok with minimal attention?
    I am happy we have found chastity and ruined orgams and t&d.
    I hope my lover is just as happy about it.

ChasteDilf13 likes this.
  20. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    This is really interesting. Is this the way you were? Is this the way Elle was, for the first 25 years of our marriage? Are both of you now so used to the extra attention that any dip in care from your husbands is very noticeable to you? This is definitely one for me to ask Elle about, @Our Arrangement

I cannot speak for your husband, but as far as I am concerned I am very, very happy that we discovered chastity, ruined orgasms and t&d. My top ten sexual experiences have rapidly been replaced over the past year, and the depth of feeling I have for my Wife has increased hugely as well. I certainly don't ever want to go back to how things were before we started this chastity thing. And it isn't all about the sex, the way we spend time together doing all sorts of things has increased as well.

I don't know what I would do if Elle ever decided to give me a weekend of controlling her. I think I would be a bit scared about the responsibility!

21. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think there are certain aspects of our sexual dynamic that have grown to be expected, regardless of who's "on top" on any given night.

Going down would be one, tenderness after would be another, lots of attention before and after...we haven't discussed it but I know she would be disappointed if I didn't provide those things no matter what we agreed to earlier.

She too has fallen in love with me this new sensation of her sexual needs being a priority. She has commented how she never knew that it could be like this, and i think if I were to miss some of the things mentioned above, it would take her back to that place where she felt she didn't matter.

So glad you two talked it all out, one of the best parts of this I have found is being able to talk freely.

ColoBilly likes this.
  22. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I would bet if you wife wanted it you would be able to do it.
    I would do it again just not without some guidelines layed down first. I would never want to feel that distance again.

23. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Last night I used the strap on with her, felt pretty cool being "in cammand" again. During I had this desire to spank her ass and give her hair a little tug, but felt unsure at the time because we really didn't talk about it before hand. Mentioned it to her this morning and her reply was"you should have" . So next time I know...talking is good!!;)

Jasmic68 and LadyS like this.
  24. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I think that if I was given the opportunity I would definitely go in with a two layer safe word system. That way if I started getting close to her limit she could give me an amber warning so I would know that I needed to back off a bit. If we got to a red warning that would probably put an end to any play time, so it would be best to have that extra level of safety.

25. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well we made the custome order almost a week ago and time can not move any slower. He's has been out since Sunday because the skin got stuck to a bar at night and well he needed some time to heal.

So if I rewind for a minute to last weekend he was sick with a terrible cold.
    As well as the cold he had just had an orgasm about 2 or 3 days befor he got that cold. Letting him have a full orgasm was a huge regret. It might not of been so bad it the cold didn't come right after because at least I could of had some playtime in between. So all said and done over a week of no real attention almost killed me. Untill 2 days ago when a flipped in his man brain and he started thinking with his other head again . AND I'll be the first one to say it's the head that doesn't think.
    None of this is a complaint but deffintly shows why hubby should be locked up.

He has taken complete advantage of being free.
    He's back on afternoons, so he gets off work and I am already asleep. He has complete freedom.
    So he sits in the bathroom alone, masturbating.
    Looking at whatever porn tickles his fancy... I am 15-20 feet away sleeping naked in our bed and he is locked away in a room rubbing his penis with one hand and his phone in the other. He could be looking at or taking care of my sweet pussy but would rather touch himself. WTF is wrong with that picture??
    I can still remeber the first time I found out he looked at porn while I was sleeping. I remeber being so heartbroken. It made me feel bad about myself And our relationship. Mostly because we had a new born and well it takes time to get back to life after that.

Well it doesn't break my heart anymore because I now know that the solution is on its way.

Over the last 3 days he has taken care to get as much fucking in as possible.
    I will Never deny that he's the best fuck I have ever had. And 12 years together he has deffintaly learned how to duck me the right way.
    Today alone he had me from behind 3 times.They weren't 30 second pumps but they were 10 minute poundings.
    No cummimg on anyone's part but that really didn't matter.
    It just keeps we ready and waiting all day.
    Very ready.
    But he's still alway touching him self .... always! Every time I look at him He's doing something with his penis.
    His hand could be doing something much more useful.
    He said tonight he hopes he doesn't masturbate to much. I told him he better not.
    Now I also told him I'm going to spank him. And not a nice little sexy spanking.
    A spanking with the backside of the wood brush. More of a paddling.
    IF I can't have him locked all the time he needs to know what's right and wrong.
    And being a filthy masturbator is not the way to take care of you wife.

I will alway be so greatful that hubby made a joking suggestion that maybe I needed to lock him up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice