The 'Why' in a FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Elemmiire, Feb 10, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Elemmiire

Elemmiire New member

Website developer
    Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    A very interesting thread popped up on reddit titled "When it comes to kink, does the why matter?"

For those on chastity mansion currently in, forming, or contemplating an FLR, did you discuss the why with your partner? Did that matter to you? How did it effect the relationship or dynamic?

Using me as an example, when the 24/7 lifestyle and full-time chastity was brought up, I definitely wanted to know the motivations of my slave. Why they wanted it, why they would agree to it, and any related thoughts of theirs as to why they have a female dominance fetish.

I wanted to know their psyche and mind inside out, shining light on everything, so I could better learn to arouse and dominate them. I also wanted to know if there was a negative reason behind it, make sure I wasn't partaking in anything I felt was re-living trauma or perpetuating a sense of deserved worthlessness.

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Yes, my wife definitely wanted to know more about what I was thinking, why this worked me, etc. And I very much wanted her to know, to understand what I was trying to achieve, how I hoped this would make me a better husband.

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    I think the “Why “ is more something that women need to know than us men do but as @Rectrix says about why this works for us and that it can make us better husbands. Being married for over 35 years you learn to accept each other for who they are. You can’t always change them into a perfect model but you can mood the clay a little bit to make it more comfortable.
    Excepting each other goes along way to making things work smoother.

KissingTheVelvet likes this.
  4. Goutam Roy Chowdhury

Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    When in a normal relationship, a dominant woman invests ample time in retraining and re-programming her man, it develops in female led relationship. As a matter of fact, a female-led relationship is always a rewarding investment for any lady who desires to improve her vanilla relationship. Re-programming the psychology of a man, wherein he is convinced to accept female dominance and leadership in aspects of life.

Usage of the term re-programming is done in the current context, as men throughout the ages have been trained to be how society thinks men should be. In fact, in certain cases, this training and stereotype ideas can inflict stress and anxiety in the man if he is incapable of leadership roles or rational decision making. Consequently, here develops the job of his woman to de-programme that training in her man and then re-programme him to be a very distinct person; one who rejoices and accepts female leadership as the new social paradigm.

Artem and Jammy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice