The weekend part 2

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Nicoftime, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    The last night had proved to frustrate him to her liking, but she wanted to push him further. She had woke up before him, seems he was up late unable to sleep.

While he was sleeping she got the leather harness and attached 8inch dildo. Putting it on she then crawled next to him and caressed his soft smooth body until he began to stir. She said good morning, and he responded with a kiss, letting his hand wander behind him and rested it on her hip. The harness did not register in his sleepy mind. Wanting to take this alpha role to a higher level she whispered in his ear "i am so horny, I want to fuck", which immediately got his attention and he rolled on to his back, waiting for the sex he was so sure wouldn't be happening.

She climbed on top of him and spread his knees out with her thighs. It was then that he felt the phallic member pressing on his tummy. She grinded on him, kissing, and moved her hand to position her dildo at the entrance of his unready ass. Realizing the situation returned his senses to the here and now and was just about to say something. He was going to protest, he was going to say he wasn't ready, he was going to not please his mistress. She sensed his objection and put her finger to his lips and whispered "shhhh, I am going to take what's mine is that understood?" He immediately remembered his place and stayed silent. She told him "that's a good girl" and began to press the dildo into his very tight ass. He was pleased that she must have lubed the toy, for it didn't hurt near as much as he had thought it would.

She went slowly at first, the tip, in and out, then an inch past, in and out, then she gently but firmly pushed the rest all the way in as she continued to talk to him, continued to tell him how good "she" was, to relax and to just take it. Once in she stayed in and just watched him, his look of pain and pleasure, sacrifice and commitment, he was looking at her in a whole new way. This flicked a switch inside of her. She wanted to take him. She began to thrust, the whole length of the toy, but it wasn't just a toy anymore, it was an extension of herself, it was HER cock. Fast and steady strokes now, he looked in slight pain but the more he winced with each thrust, the more she wanted to fuck him harder.

She was now physically getting stimulation from the harness. With each thrust the back of the dildo was rubbing her clit, she was so wet she could feel it run down her straight thighs as she fucked him harder and harder. She began to feel more brazen, she reached down behind both of his knees and lifted them up, pushing them higher and higher until they were almost at her shoulder level. She was getting more and more into her role, she looked at him and grunted "that's it, almost there, yeah take it, you like that?" She waited for his reply but received none, She then thrusted as hard as she could, sending waves through them both and causing him to yelp and she asked again. "yes mistress I like it" he said with heavy breathing, trying to relax enough to take the pounding she was giving him. She was getting close to actually cumming, she was starting to shake with each thrust and her pace was so fast she was almost there. When she did she thrust one final time as hard as she could and stayed there unmoving, letting the familiar waves of pleasure take her. She looked down at him and knew he was hers, she had taken him, and from now on there would be no doubt of his place, she owned him and the last thought made another wave crash down on her. She shuddered and collapsed on top of him, his legs wrapped around her waist.

Soon she rolled over and told him "thanks, now go clean up I'm not done with you". He quickly went to obey but she stopped him, noticing his cage. He had a pool of precum running down his belly and his cage was slick with it as well. "seems you enjoyed that too, now go clean up, we're going shopping"

2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    great story.....wishful thinking here

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Thanks, just an outlet for when I'm crazy horny.

4. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    Another nice job!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice