The weekend part 1

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Nicoftime, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    This is a work of fiction, and nothing we have, or necessarily want, done.

She knew she had him for the whole weekend and had decided to test his limits, and her authority. She had grown into her role as keyholder but felt limited in her power. She wanted to experience total domination of him, to test his ego, to test his devotion, and to test his will. She decided she was going to say and do things she normally would never do. She did however warn him that this weekend would be different and that he should be ready to obey.

She ordered him to shower and groom after work, his normal activity, and below the ears is always completely hairless. When he was out of the shower she took him by the face gently, looked him in the eyes and told him "this weekend I am going to be harsh with you, you will do nothing but what I ask of you, and if you do not comply to my satisfaction or forget, I will punish you. You told me that I own you, and it's time that I show you how serious I am about it." He only nodded saying "ok". She grabbed his very sensitive nipple with a squeeze and said "mistress, you will call me mistress" he quickly gasped in pain "yes mistress!"

I would like a long massage after I shower, be ready. She left him to do so, and came out clean and ready to be pampered. He set up some oil and candles in the bedroom and was there waiting for her. The cage around his member was straining to get out, and she secretly delighted in his discomfort. She laid on the bed tummy down, and received a very long and luxurious massage. When she had enough of the pampering she turned over and let him massage the front. He rubbed her from head to toe with oil, rolling her flesh in his fingers, always seeming to end near her pelvic area but not touching. She wondered if he was actually trying to tease HER? He was, and it was working. He stopped just short of her privates, lingering on the labia but quickly moving away. She wanted him to finger her, but the sensual massage was getting her very turned on so let him continue. Soon enough she had about enough of his teasing and thought she would show him how its done. She looked at his tiny cage and the cramped penis inside. She could see the precum dripping out and lingering on the ring that helped it secure it to his device. She figured that he thought he might get some attention if he had turned her on enough. He was mistaken.

Just like that she told him "that's enough, hand me the wand" and he quickly reached in the drawer and handed her the powerful machine. Then to show him what teasing really looked like told him "get down there and get a good look, but no touching" he complied and she then turned on the vibrating tool. She applied the wand to her sex gently at first, and gradually got a her pace and pressure to her liking. She looked down into his face, seeing the desperation, he wanted to lick and finger her to this, and not be just a bystander, but was left out. She increased the speed of the vibe and settled in. It doesn't take long, it never does, and he was mesmerized by her sex, her breathing and her moans. She gave him quite a show until she had a very nice orgasm. His face only inches from her, watching the contractions and helpless to assist or to taste the sweet nectar or her efforts.

It was getting late, and she was getting tired. She wanted him to feel frustrated and thought she had done just that. She could see his cage was full, and looked somewhat painful but wanted him to have no relief. She rolled over and told him while spreading her cheeks "lick me until I fall asleep" he quickly dove in, rimming her with enthusiasm until finally he noticed her breathing had slowed, and she was obviously sleeping. He covered her with a blanket and layed next to her, yearning for attention and incredibly turned on. Sleep took him much much later.

LongEdge, JiL, boisub and 3 others like this.
  2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    Great scene!

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    Thanks!

Will try to keep it going.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice